Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74308 times)
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:35:28 PM

I actually saw a guy in WoW today with a name Triforce.

IS that one of you guys? Feral druid

I don't believe it is. sorry to burst the bubble. It is a very popular and common name. I have always been interested in the game myself, but have never got around to playing it.

~ Jake Ashby, TriForce Tokens General Manager

JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:37:16 PM

If anyone has any concerns if TriForce is serious project,just look at the advisors and partners.When u get someone from such a big company as Wargaming,you know ur on right track and you mean bussiness.

Nice to hear Cheesy Who is the guy from Wargaming? I need to do some research it seems Cheesy

Vadim Bulatov joined as advisor some time ago,check his Linkedin 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vadim-bulatov-646a8478

Just checked him out, that's a really good addition to team! This looks really better and better each day!
JCBAHY

Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:43:10 PM

If anyone has any concerns if TriForce is serious project,just look at the advisors and partners.When u get someone from such a big company as Wargaming,you know ur on right track and you mean bussiness.

Nice to hear Cheesy Who is the guy from Wargaming? I need to do some research it seems Cheesy

Vadim Bulatov only recently joined TriForce Tokens, in the space of about a month if I am not mistaken. He has been working with games such as World of Tank, World of Warships, World of Warships for quite a while.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:09:29 PM

I don't believe it is. sorry to burst the bubble. It is a very popular and common name. I have always been interested in the game myself, but have never got around to playing it.

You really should try WoW,its a great game with huge amount of content,and if you look for mmorpg,dont look anywehere else.Im playing it for many years ,and even tho im only casual now im still enjoying  it,and current wow is actually made for more casual players now.

JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:11:37 PM

Vadim Bulatov only recently joined TriForce Tokens, in the space of about a month if I am not mistaken. He has been working with games such as World of Tank, World of Warships, World of Warships for quite a while.

He should be gateway to get triforce into wargaming games Cheesy
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:22:52 PM

He should be gateway to get triforce into wargaming games Cheesy

We all hope for that. But atleast he will bring invaluable experience and maybe even some more prominent names from gaming world like himself.
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:00:59 PM

That's true, guys like him must have good  connections in the gaming industry.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2044
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:28:08 PM

Hah you should. It's fun for the most part. Especially if it's your first time
btcltcdigger

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:34:32 AM

So if you want to include something like World Of Warcraft for example you would need to have some special permission by Blizzard?I mean things like boost services that are very popular.

Wow imagine if you could sell ingame items for triforce tokens.
Desmozgenes

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:43:41 AM

So if you want to include something like World Of Warcraft for example you would need to have some special permission by Blizzard?I mean things like boost services that are very popular.

Wow imagine if you could sell ingame items for triforce tokens.

in that case i would have A LOT of TriForce tokens  Wink
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:12:48 AM

MMORPGS are ideal genre for something like TriForce so it would be great to start with some smaller and less known mmorpg and once system is proven and recognized we can move on bigger names.
Desmozgenes

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:21:41 AM

MMORPGS are ideal genre for something like TriForce so it would be great to start with some smaller and less known mmorpg and once system is proven and recognized we can move on bigger names.

Thats true,mmorpgs are great way to utilise all the benefits of TriForce platform.
ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:27:38 AM

We are getting some great feedback and questions here guys, apologies if we have been unable to answer everything just yet.

Also, if anyone here plays a game called Second Life, you can check out our full advertisement display in the games first "Information Center for Cryptocurrencies" building. See images below, it looks pretty cool!

Thanks goes to the Second Life Crypto Center for taking care of this.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Will we be able to buy these tokens through second life aswell?

Would be a cool immersion

That would be nice addition ,yeah.

Correct me if im wrong,but isnt it possible to exchange linden dollars for btc on some exchange.I think i saw something like that.

Yes, it's basically a way to be able to buy bitcoin with paypal

paypal - linden - bitcoin

my opinion... must be some stable exchange for buying over paypal

ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:30:31 AM

We are getting some great feedback and questions here guys, apologies if we have been unable to answer everything just yet.

Also, if anyone here plays a game called Second Life, you can check out our full advertisement display in the games first "Information Center for Cryptocurrencies" building. See images below, it looks pretty cool!

Correct me if im wrong,but isnt it possible to exchange linden dollars for btc on some exchange.I think i saw something like that.

Yeah that be a great. But first we need tokens to get out Cheesy

good point... but also, in first place we need some demo game...

Vindizzle

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:48:13 AM

Problem with PayPal is that you can for example sell some of your btc to someone,and that person use paypal. And after he gets the btc,he can claim money back.So you loose both btc and your money. Thats why there are no many places where you can use paypal to buy any crypto currency.
And i think paypal doesnt like to be connected with btc either,atleast i think i read it somewhere.
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:19:49 AM

Is it going to be possible to buy TriForce tokens right there on the platform using ur credit cards and paying with FIAT or it will be all strictly crypto currencies?

Kobila49

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:32:37 PM

Thanks man Smiley
Kobila49

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:34:02 PM

You really should try WoW,its a great game with huge amount of content,and if you look for mmorpg,dont look anywehere else.Im playing it for many years ,and even tho im only casual now im still enjoying  it,and current wow is actually made for more casual players now.

I played it too but i stopped. I have problem that I really easy become addicted Cheesy
btcltcdigger

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:52:34 PM

Quote from: ekurtovic

[/quote

Paypal transactions are risky because they are reversable
Desmozgenes

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:05:33 PM

I played it too but i stopped. I have problem that I really easy become addicted Cheesy

I was like that too,but trough years of practice i learned to control myself,and also no interesting new mmorpgs out so i rather stick to WoW.

My new mmorpg will be the one that is supported by TriForce Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: