Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:00:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74308 times)
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:11:54 PM

what happens to unsold tokens? do they get burnt or put into a pool for later distribution?

They will be burnt yes. Our CTO Raza Ahmed is currently working on our smart contracts as we speak.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:13:30 PM

Not sure to be honest, but the CEO is active on the forum, and i'm sure you'll get a confirmed answer from him

Not only CEO, i've seen many team members respond, which is a rarity

What question was this regarding sorry?

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:14:32 PM

Will the smart contracts be available publicly on github?
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:15:36 PM

Not sure to be honest, but the CEO is active on the forum, and i'm sure you'll get a confirmed answer from him

Not only CEO, i've seen many team members respond, which is a rarity

What question was this regarding sorry?

Not sure anymore. I think it was regarding the unspent tokens
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:18:28 PM

which exchange will TriForce token be available on?

As any token, 1st will be EtherDelta

Hm, i dont even have account there.Is it good exchange overall?

We aren't looking at any exchanges at the minute. As explained before, our main focus at the moment is on our technology and making sure it does what we have promised. Also our main aim or goal if you will with our token, is for it to be used within our technology, not to be sold on the exchanges. This is due to the value of the token increasing if there is real user adoption behind it. We have no problem with people selling them on the exchange, but that is not our main aim or goal. We will most likely be looking at exchanges after our February token sale event.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:22:07 PM

Who was actually the escrow of this project? Did they receive the money already??

Coinpayments are the Escrow for our project. You can check them out here: https://www.coinpayments.net/

No they will be taking payment after the next token sale event, which was the agreement.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:26:27 PM

Will TriForce platform be tracking player progress real time while he plays?

How will this affect performance on lower end PC's?

The player behavioural analysis will tracker all players as a whole, whether it will be in real time or not I am not sure, I'll have to check with our developers. The data will be shown and presented as the entire community or for a particular game, genre or group. No personal date will be shown nor will anyone be able to single out one persons behaviour analysis. We are actively working on being compliant with the new GDPR regulations and there will be protecting everyones data.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:30:51 PM

The player behavioural analysis will tracker all players as a whole, whether it will be in real time or not I am not sure, I'll have to check with our developers. The data will be shown and presented as the entire community or for a particular game, genre or group. No personal date will be shown nor will anyone be able to single out one persons behaviour analysis. We are actively working on being compliant with the new GDPR regulations and there will be protecting everyones data.

Sorry also to add to my reply and to answer your question better...

We are not really tracking players progress, more their behaviours and how the react and respond to a game. For example if someone plays a game they really dislike, they will play it once for maybe 30 minutes and then never again. From this we can tell that a player didn't enjoy the game.

Lower end PC's, consoles, mobile devices won't really have an affect on the data produced as our technology will be designed to receive data from any device regarding its specifications.

I hope that better answers your question.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:37:37 PM

Do you think that players trading in game items for tokens will maybe affect the game's economy?

Wont in that case TFT be part of the economy?I mean,if some game is part of TriForce,that means its automatically part of game economy.Atleast thats how i understood the project.

I think there will be a fine line between the economies of the game and the TFT network. Of course we don't want our technology to ruin a game or its economy, so we will be working closely with developers once we have our integration kits ready to ensure we keep economies stable and fair. It will also be down to the developers as well on how they want it to work, in a sense we just provide the technology and the rest is down to the developers. As for example some games don't already have PvP trading but they may want to implement it, therefore the only economy will be within the TFT network for that game. Some developers may want to switch there PvP trading solely to the TFT network. Regardless of what they choose, we will work with the developers to ensure it works seamlessly and doesn't disrupt any economies.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:39:05 PM

I'm guessing there will be at some poiint SDK's available for the developers, correct?

What languages do you plan to support with SDK's?

SDK's? Sorry I'm having a mind blank.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:40:43 PM

Yes our smart contract will be public. I'm not 100% sure on where they will be located, but they will definitely be public.

btcltcdigger

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:52:54 PM

I'm guessing there will be at some poiint SDK's available for the developers, correct?

A software development kit (SDK or devkit) is typically a set of software development tools that allows the creation of applications for a certain software package, software framework, hardware platform, computer system, video game console, operating system, or similar development platform.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:53:21 PM

Yes our smart contract will be public. I'm not 100% sure on where they will be located, but they will definitely be public.

Great, that's a nice transparent way of keeping it clear and legit
TOKIA

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:56:56 PM

We are not really tracking players progress, more their behaviours and how the react and respond to a game. For example if someone plays a game they really dislike, they will play it once for maybe 30 minutes and then never again. From this we can tell that a player didn't enjoy the game.

Lower end PC's, consoles, mobile devices won't really have an affect on the data produced as our technology will be designed to receive data from any device regarding its specifications.

I see. Thanks for the clarification. So the input of the platform will be during loading times, not actual gameplay?
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:01:28 PM

What are your expectations of number of members after the 1st business year is done?

I'm pretty sure when you strategized, you set out a number you would like to achieve
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:05:29 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 01:35:27 PM by JCBAHY

A software development kit (SDK or devkit) is typically a set of software development tools that allows the creation of applications for a certain software package, software framework, hardware platform, computer system, video game console, operating system, or similar development platform.

Sorry yes I understand, I kept thinking of SD cards for some reason Cheesy I was thinking what is he on about!? Cheesy

Well we will be releasing Integration Kits that will allow developers to easily install our technology into their games and software.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:09:12 PM

I see. Thanks for the clarification. So the input of the platform will be during loading times, not actual gameplay?

Do you mean when will the data be received or what data will we be taking?

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:34:39 PM

What are your expectations of number of members after the 1st business year is done?

I'm pretty sure when you strategized, you set out a number you would like to achieve

Numbers of members of staff? Or members as in platform and technology users?

btcltcdigger

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:39:40 PM

Sorry yes I understand, I kept thinking of SD cards for some reason Cheesy I was thinking what is he on about!? Cheesy

Well we will be releasing Integration Kits that will allow developers to easily install our technology into their games and software.

Thanks

From my side, i'm more interested in connecting various UI's to the platform to have access to the data. Like mobile apps that are support for certain games.
Hopefully there will be some public API?
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:42:41 PM

Numbers of members of staff? Or members as in platform and technology users?

General platform users
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: