Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

I want to buy some FSBT with Credit Card, but the commission is to high.
The Fee is about 10%, that is not real.

Other possibilities to buy with FIAT?

Don't think it's possible to buy with fiat. I say so because the was clearly state that the accepted currency during ico is BTC and ETH. I didn't see any option for fiat though.

I dont know how it is regulated in other countries, but in my country you can expect your cryptocurrency purchase (with fiat) within a few hours. So it is not such a great barrier to participate in an ICO. I can imagine that in some countries it is not so developed yet
Where do you live ? In every country is a very different policy, the above complained is a big cost issue if you want to participate in ico using a credit card

I live in The Netherlands, where we can indeed use a creditcard to pay but as you said there are comissions involved.
Instead we use ''iDeal'' payment, its a digital step-to-step platform through which payments are processed by logging in with your digital bank account with 2FA enabled.
But with both methods, the bitcoin or eth transaction id is performed within a few hours as the payment can be instantly confirmed

True. Credit card payments are allowed in some countries but needs to pay some commission/fees. I dont think iDEAL can still be used for such crypto buying purposes as far as I know. If that is possible, it would be an ideal situation. May be FSBT can change that trend in the future.

The payment paltform ''iDeal'' is really something that mostly we use (NL), I think in Germany Sofort is more common but in the end they are all the same.
Seeing a blockchain backed payment paltform unite all the banks in the world is like seeing a dream come true, but perhaps not a dream anymore for much longer

Thank you for the tip with iDeal, but I live in Belgium and there is nothing like this method.
I will try to buy some Ethereum to invest in this ICO.

ETH fell down sharply in the last days from its all time high. Good to get some ETH to invest in  FSBT. I am doing the the same actually. If ETH falls further, it would be good to add more to invest in quality ICOs.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

Yeah ETH fall down in the last weeks and is the best method to take part of the 47 Bank ICO. All I have to do now is wait for my money at Coinbase.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

wow guys there is a lot of features forty seven bank is coming up with.. just read in their white paper a plan to not only be the bank of cryptocurrencies and fiat but also be rating agencies for ICO projects  by providing open source due diligence and also help projects with escrow services and smart contract development.. wow this is huge for both investors and oncoming projects  Shocked

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:22:37 PM

wow guys there is a lot of features forty seven bank is coming up with.. just read in their white paper a plan to not only be the bank of cryptocurrencies and fiat but also be rating agencies for ICO projects  by providing open source due diligence and also help projects with escrow services and smart contract development.. wow this is huge for both investors and oncoming projects  Shocked

you can see again how detailed the whitepaper is. I did not read that at all. I think that's great. If you want to start an ICO, they will help you in every step. This makes it easier and may also lead to poorly prepared ICOs, as often seen, disappearing from the scene
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

Yeah ETH fall down in the last weeks and is the best method to take part of the 47 Bank ICO. All I have to do now is wait for my money at Coinbase.
But if ETH is down then I guess this is not time to buy. We have to wait for recover ETH, then we should buy FSBT. This is my personal opinion.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

But if ETH is down then I guess this is not time to buy. We have to wait for recover ETH, then we should buy FSBT. This is my personal opinion.

In crypto it’s more likely a new coin or low cal coins percentage increase will be larger than one of the big coins or that’s what most people say basically coming out of an ico many coins see a 25-100% jump in price.... it’s highly doubtful eth will outperform that. So it basically comes down to if you think fsbt has more chance of jumping in value in the short term or eth. Waiting on eth to jump could also easily see you miss jumps in other coins including fsbt
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

you can see again how detailed the whitepaper is. I did not read that at all. I think that's great. If you want to start an ICO, they will help you in every step. This makes it easier and may also lead to poorly prepared ICOs, as often seen, disappearing from the scene

Yeah the whitepaper is really insightful with the features Forty seven bank presents one can engage in good icos just like Faulerwilli highlighted I just hope forty seven bank can implement all their features successfully
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

In crypto it’s more likely a new coin or low cal coins percentage increase will be larger than one of the big coins or that’s what most people say basically coming out of an ico many coins see a 25-100% jump in price.... it’s highly doubtful eth will outperform that. So it basically comes down to if you think fsbt has more chance of jumping in value in the short term or eth. Waiting on eth to jump could also easily see you miss jumps in other coins including fsbt

Instead of first buying ETH and investing ETH for FSBT, we can directly invest our FIAT to buy FSBT tokens. This will save the huge commission for buying ETH in coinbase or similar exchanges.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

Yeah the whitepaper is really insightful with the features Forty seven bank presents one can engage in good icos just like Faulerwilli highlighted I just hope forty seven bank can implement all their features successfully

It is very simplified to be honest. Straightforward too. There is alot of emphasis on what makes 47 different. You will find much details about the API and compliances and how it will support regulations in the UK.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

Yea that's true but what we should consider is how reachable is the service, say for an example how do my project get this service and is it cost effective? I think projects ico may want to consider this first...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

Yea, i just saw that on their whitepaper, was about to comment on it before i saw yours, this project will set a precedence for others to follow and also a place where investors will run to for guidance and counselling, what do i mean?, FORTY SEVEN BANK is a financial powerhouse, where else will you like to get unbiased and informative report of every future ICOs if not from them
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

Yea that's true but what we should consider is how reachable is the service, say for an example how do my project get this service and is it cost effective? I think projects ico may want to consider this first...

It’s a good point you make, I think a better layout or structure to the marketing to easily understand the possibilities of profit on X amount of investment.

It would entice more people to invest if they have somewhat of an idea of the potential with this project
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

wow guys there is a lot of features forty seven bank is coming up with.. just read in their white paper a plan to not only be the bank of cryptocurrencies and fiat but also be rating agencies for ICO projects  by providing open source due diligence and also help projects with escrow services and smart contract development.. wow this is huge for both investors and oncoming projects  Shocked

It’s a good point you make, I think a better layout or structure to the marketing to easily understand the possibilities of profit on X amount of investment.

It would entice more people to invest if they have somewhat of an idea of the potential with this project

Yea but i believe the cost will be reasonable and future ICOs should bear in mind that what is worth doing is worth doing well, i've seen a lot of crappy whitepapers from ICOs, first glance just makes such a failure and the team/investors of such project will end up loosing money, if a project like Forty Seven Bank will be able to help them succeed, then they should be prepared for it but like i said, i believe the price will be reasonable and if Forty Seven Bank is saying they can support by providing open source due diligence, then clients should go for them
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

Instead of first buying ETH and investing ETH for FSBT, we can directly invest our FIAT to buy FSBT tokens. This will save the huge commission for buying ETH in coinbase or similar exchanges.

The current system to exchange FIAT for altcoins is inconvenient for everyone (commissions), which is in contradiction with the motto of cryptocurrency; to remove the need of a middleman. Which brings me to why I sympathize with 47B ICO.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
jamzzz123

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

The current system to exchange FIAT for altcoins is inconvenient for everyone (commissions), which is in contradiction with the motto of cryptocurrency; to remove the need of a middleman. Which brings me to why I sympathize with 47B ICO.

That is a good point made, it certainly is a problem the hassle of converting FIAT for altcoins with numerous amount's of fees from pretty much every exchange, removing the middle man will certainly be appetizing and ensure fees are kept to a minimum
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

wow guys there is a lot of features forty seven bank is coming up with.. just read in their white paper a plan to not only be the bank of cryptocurrencies and fiat but also be rating agencies for ICO projects  by providing open source due diligence and also help projects with escrow services and smart contract development.. wow this is huge for both investors and oncoming projects  Shocked

Yea but i believe the cost will be reasonable and future ICOs should bear in mind that what is worth doing is worth doing well, i've seen a lot of crappy whitepapers from ICOs, first glance just makes such a failure and the team/investors of such project will end up loosing money, if a project like Forty Seven Bank will be able to help them succeed, then they should be prepared for it but like i said, i believe the price will be reasonable and if Forty Seven Bank is saying they can support by providing open source due diligence, then clients should go for them

that's exactly what i meant, there will certainly be basic requirements that ICOs have to fulfill if they want to use 47BK services. Perhaps it leads to standardization for ICOs, which makes it easier for interested people to find the information they need, if they need to be communicated to each ICO in the same way.
It will definitely improve the ICO policy when 47BK starts to organize ICOs
jamzzz123

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:26:33 PM

that's exactly what i meant, there will certainly be basic requirements that ICOs have to fulfill if they want to use 47BK services. Perhaps it leads to standardization for ICOs, which makes it easier for interested people to find the information they need, if they need to be communicated to each ICO in the same way.

That would be a nice target for it to become a "standard" procedure before even becoming an ICO. It would certainly make information gathering about different ICOs and projects, bit like a shopping list.

It would improve the ICO investments and would be good to reduce scam projects
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:49:32 PM

With the new directive that obliges all the EU banks to open access to their infrastructure via API for third parties. Forty seven bank plans to take advantage of this issue and create a Multi-Asset Account; an application which will allow you to get to all your accounts in different banks, to all your cryptowallets and to all your investments. With this one will be able to manage finances, transfer funds here and there by using only one single application which will make life easier and more effective.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:52:53 PM

Agreed ICO's really need to move towards some form of standardization and assurance and organization, i don't want to see it move toward anything like full US Regulation (verified Investors my #%@, just more reasons for only the rich to get richer). But i do think that a framework for ICO's would be helpful for the industry at a whole, perhaps 47BK can move to try to be part of that solution as one is definitely needed.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

That is a good point made, it certainly is a problem the hassle of converting FIAT for altcoins with numerous amount's of fees from pretty much every exchange, removing the middle man will certainly be appetizing and ensure fees are kept to a minimum
I agree with you but the fees will even grow if we remove the middle man if the prices of bitcoin grows the price of the fees will grow too and also it is not always recommended to do it without a middle man.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: