Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:28:57 AM

Forty Seven bank was reviewed by icorating And it passed the test. It was positively rated.  Grin
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-bank-receives-positive-rating-from-icorating-e6edef50591b

I tell you, is like the whole rating sites keep giving them a positive rating and at a point i was wondering why. i mean, is strange and rare at same time to see so many rating sites speak positive of a particular ICO, is no wonder Forty Seven Bank is doing something extraordinary.

They have been obviously able to put all  their plans together and their staffs to work. But one thing is certain nothing can ever be 100% efficient. Maybe the lapses are yet to be seen or too little to be significant

One thing is certain; they have a solid idea in place. It is a legit pain what they are trying to solve. For a technical person who wants to start a fintech is a huge hastle having to deal with all the banks; so it is real solution to just plugin 47.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:36:40 AM

one more very interesting part I found for token holders :

Only Token holders will be able to put their applications in Forty Seven App Store and get full access to our White Label API. Dev meetups and hackatons.

Yet another way to increase value of token. Does this also mean that developers as they develop on 47 they inherently need the tokens; meaning the developers clients would require tokens to use the app on top of 47?

I think so, the tokens are part of Forty Seven Bank, so for them to really be of value, it makes sense for the developers and clients to have the token, the above statement of only holders will have access to the application is a welcome development, the rise in value of which such rule can generate is massive, at least it will give holders a sense of belonging and dumpers will need to acquire the tokens again if they intend to use the services of Forty Seven Bank
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:53:42 AM

Forty Seven bank was reviewed by icorating And it passed the test. It was positively rated.  Grin
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-bank-receives-positive-rating-from-icorating-e6edef50591b

I tell you, is like the whole rating sites keep giving them a positive rating and at a point i was wondering why. i mean, is strange and rare at same time to see so many rating sites speak positive of a particular ICO, is no wonder Forty Seven Bank is doing something extraordinary.

They have been obviously able to put all  their plans together and their staffs to work. But one thing is certain nothing can ever be 100% efficient. Maybe the lapses are yet to be seen or too little to be significant

Yea, i do agree but they seem to have done their homework pretty well to be getting such positive ratings, you know they intend offering services to ICOs and help them improve and like the saying goes, charity begins at home, so they themselves have to show what they are capable of before clients will believe them, so it makes sense if Forty Seven Bank is achieving such high ratings

A good product sell itself... It's simple mathematics to see that a lot of efforts had been put in place to make 47BK project a success so its commonplace to see good result... For a project to align itself with the government regulatory authority then you shouldn't expect less

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:55:56 AM

Looking on the Roadmap, it shows that the team are working really hard, It's just taking about 2 years to get full capacity of service.
That is really nice, good luck team
Yes their team is working very hard and we should too i think that forty seven bank will be very popular at the end look at alone this thread it has more then 120 pages in it and it increasing every day.
That's why they are getting lots investors.Yet to be raised 1 579 050 FSBT. Only 42 days are remains. Also they already planned different different scheme, benefits for holders. Good luck team.
gee777

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

The ICO is currently in its second round, and will end on 31 March 2018. A total of 11 063 829 will be issued in this process, and investors in this current ICO round are eligible for a 20% FSBT bonus.

11 Million tokens available for the 2nd round?
Do you have any ideas  on what will happen when the token gets sold out before march 31st?
I know this is very unbelievable, but I mentioned here whatever I seen it in white paper. But think if it's happened then??? Roll Eyes

Yes... 11 million token seems so little to be sold for that time frame.
I expect it to be sold out in less than a week.
Anilg

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:16:48 AM

It seems that banking is changing in general. and 47bk could take on a pioneering role. Of course I have to wait and see how everything will work, but if everything works the way they plan it, then I'll open an account. I do not know yet whether I will do all business on 47BK, but the trade in cryptocurrencies I can well imagine on their platform

47BK have very good plan, but executive the same within timeframe is not easy. As of now there is no competition or similar products from others but we may see something in future. So it's good test for 47BK. If they manage to execute the project properly then sky is limit.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

Yea, i do agree but they seem to have done their homework pretty well to be getting such positive ratings, you know they intend offering services to ICOs and help them improve and like the saying goes, charity begins at home, so they themselves have to show what they are capable of before clients will believe them, so it makes sense if Forty Seven Bank is achieving such high ratings

A good product sell itself... It's simple mathematics to see that a lot of efforts had been put in place to make 47BK project a success so its commonplace to see good result... For a project to align itself with the government regulatory authority then you shouldn't expect less

I do agree with you, is just like a teacher trying to convince a student to learn, the teacher itself must be brilliant in order to inculcate that same value into the student and for the student to actually believe in that teacher , the first time i saw their whitepaper, it made me believe in 47B, they know what they are doing and what they want, i know nothing is perfect but that was perfection
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

I do agree with you, is just like a teacher trying to convince a student to learn, the teacher itself must be brilliant in order to inculcate that same value into the student and for the student to actually believe in that teacher , the first time i saw their whitepaper, it made me believe in 47B, they know what they are doing and what they want, i know nothing is perfect but that was perfection

Over the past few days i have seen different ICO rating website rate 47 bank positively. Its no coincidence 47bank is a game changer in the banking sector.   
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

that is a very good comparison. I hope many accept the services of 47BK as "teachers". Especially ICOs can learn a lot from them. For me, organizing the ICOs is actually one of the best points in the whitepaper
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

The ICO is currently in its second round, and will end on 31 March 2018. A total of 11 063 829 will be issued in this process, and investors in this current ICO round are eligible for a 20% FSBT bonus.

Do you have any ideas  on what will happen when the token gets sold out before march 31st?
I know this is very unbelievable, but I mentioned here whatever I seen it in white paper. But think if it's happened then??? Roll Eyes

Yes it's only 11 million tokens, but don't forget that the hardcap is at 9million. it's not going to be easy as u think as the token price is around $3.8
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

Looking on the Roadmap, it shows that the team are working really hard, It's just taking about 2 years to get full capacity of service.
That is really nice, good luck team
Yes their team is working very hard and we should too i think that forty seven bank will be very popular at the end look at alone this thread it has more then 120 pages in it and it increasing every day.

Promotion of fortyseven bank is picking up pace. It is sure to reach many people in the coming days especially with such a positive coverage of all ICO review sites. FSBT team should push more in twitter and facebook and in blogs. Thats important.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

Yes it's only 11 million tokens, but don't forget that the hardcap is at 9million. it's not going to be easy as u think as the token price is around $3.8

It is bound to ETH; as ETH's price raises the price would act the same. That is the hardest part always referring back to fiat. It is hard to ignore fiat. But i think it very doable given the idea in place.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:27:28 AM

Do you have any ideas  on what will happen when the token gets sold out before march 31st?

It is bound to ETH; as ETH's price raises the price would act the same. That is the hardest part always referring back to fiat. It is hard to ignore fiat. But i think it very doable given the idea in place.

Well exactly, how do you think I worked out the current price @ $3.8 ?? Haha.... I was just saying, don't expect to sell as many tokens as other ICO's as the current price is alot higher than your normal $0.01 ICO coin or $0.10 coin. But don't let this stop you from investing, due to its very low market cap it still has massive potential gains once the product gets further implemented
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:27:35 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 01:15:10 PM by nxnqauff

They have been obviously able to put all  their plans together and their staffs to work. But one thing is certain nothing can ever be 100% efficient. Maybe the lapses are yet to be seen or too little to be significant

One thing is certain; they have a solid idea in place. It is a legit pain what they are trying to solve. For a technical person who wants to start a fintech is a huge hastle having to deal with all the banks; so it is real solution to just plugin 47.

This is what I like in the project. I am not a banking expert. But I do understand clearly their views on execution plan of the project. They put in so much effort in conceiving the project for sure.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

47Bank will be designed to target the need to individuals, businesses, developers, traders as well as other financial institutions and governments.
Tremt200

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

In my opinion a very interesting and promising project! The idea is very necessary, a strong team. Let's see how they will implement their plans. In the meantime, I will support you in the bonus program.
Anilg

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

When project gets so much positive comments/rating, then checking from other angle is not bad idea. You can buy 1-2 positive reviews/rating but not all ratings sites.
Since almost all sites have good rating they must have seen lot of good things in the project

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

Saw this in the white paper and it's interesting

"After the full identiication of the potential client and further registration in the operational database is completed, the client can access the following services provided by Forty Seven Bank: IBAN, access to secure crypto wallets and tokens, credit and debit cards, personal and travel insurance, loans, access to Forty Seven App Platform with wide range of applications, invoicing, investment and brokerage services, etc"

My question is in the area of loan... What are the necessary requirements for one to be eligible in getting loans from fortyseven Bank??

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

When project gets so much positive comments/rating, then checking from other angle is not bad idea. You can buy 1-2 positive reviews/rating but not all ratings sites.
Since almost all sites have good rating they must have seen lot of good things in the project

I think all websites, even including this forum, talk positive about ICOs as long as they get paid, thats why they cover themselves with ''we are not responsible for this and that''
I wouldnt trust anyone's opinion except that of mine, but as you said if all ratings sites give a good mark then it must mean something

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

Saw this in the white paper and it's interesting

"After the full identiication of the potential client and further registration in the operational database is completed, the client can access the following services provided by Forty Seven Bank: IBAN, access to secure crypto wallets and tokens, credit and debit cards, personal and travel insurance, loans, access to Forty Seven App Platform with wide range of applications, invoicing, investment and brokerage services, etc"

My question is in the area of loan... What are the necessary requirements for one to be eligible in getting loans from fortyseven Bank??

That would interest me too. Above all, how can I imagine the process? How will it work with taxes in several countries with different tax systems?
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: