Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:47:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

I have seen this message this morning and was very happy to see how things are developing for 47bank across geographies. Are they planning to go to USA as well or South America? that would be an very interesting and huge development in the end.

The 47B Marketing Team is very active and they really try a lot, but so far can nor see this activity in the number of sold FSB Token, what I cannot understand.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

When Forty seven bank goes to the exchanges, what do you think of our generic number in coinmarketcap?
We will announce before the end of ICO which exchanges are we going to get listed first in the beginning of April.

Wow really this is great news, patiently waiting for April thanks for keeping us updated with the activities of Forty seven bank you've really been a source of information well done.

Do we really have doubts about the quality exchanges FSBT tokens will end up? I don't have that doubt. It is sure to hit very high quality and good exchanges for sure. Couple of weeks to go for the completion of the ICO. Lets wait and watch. In the mean time we just acquire FSBT tokens.

Same here, i don't have an inch of doubt, is a sure bet that this project will be an awesome one, apart from it been the first of its kind like i've severally stated, is a marketplace for other developers to come in, so what's doubtful about it?, absolutely nothing, not forgetting the fact that they also offer services to upcoming ICOs

I agree with you man Forty seven bank is an amazing project with great features with the potential to excel in the future. I just hope the team doesn't lose focus and successfully implement all the features they have proposed.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

Is the only payment currency's Bitcoin and Ethereum ? Some Icos have Paypal as payment option, and that it is great, because sometimes you don't have crypto.

Unfortunately Fortyseven bank accepts only BTC and ETH. As far as I know, they don't accept FIAT or some other means like credit card, paypal. May be its too late to introduce other currencies now.

You can still participate if you are interested. You can easily convert your fiat to either of the two accepted currency on coinbase.com. You cash easily use your credit card to purchase crypto from that website

There are plenty of alternatives to avoid the fees, coinbase is one for ease but a pain for verification. check out localbitcoins too there are lots of people selling  crypto for fiat and vice versa Smiley

Wow. Never knew of locakbitcoin. Hope they are safe for users?? I tend to trust coinbase.com though due to the large number of users they have

FIAT option not available, for me it makes bit difficult to Investe. But we can first buy ETH or BTC then we can invest in this ICO. It's worth to take this much afforts for project like FSBT
FIAT option was good but not sure why they removed. But coinbase also good. But I'll suggest blockchain wallet, is too easy more than others. From same wallet you can do both transactions (ETH, BTC).
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

I would be very happy about it, but I do not understand a word :-)

ok, I started the translator:

On March 1, 2018, Fortyseven Bank announced its entry into the Japanese market and introduced this case to various domestic media, including President Online. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all of you for your support in this way from various fields.

The present situation of the Finetec world in Japan is a situation that is not awful. The domestic largest enterprises are leading the industry exclusively. Even though this brings good results in the short term, we have the risk that in the long term there will be further holdbacks on the growth of the entire Finetec world. Under such circumstances, we will aim to offer "Innovative FinTech Solutions" that can be implemented without relying on large companies and large-scale budgets as we enter Japan.
Forty Seven Bank was born as a startup company from Europe. Our mission is to support Independent FinTech developers and engineers to work under our umbrella. Alexandrus Mullins, CEO of the Bank, also stated that: "The development platform of Fortyseven Bank will now be able to give the push that is extremely necessary for Japan's Finetec scene.The local financial services technology startup companies will develop opportunities to develop their own products and deliver them to the market We are not concerned with the pressures concerning the breathtaking corporate culture and the Series A round of financing. "

i love google translator:-)

This is a great news for me, I do love to see the FSBT project penetrate major market even smaller markets world over, it's a one step at a time journey and I know it can be achieved.... The concept born here is one when it reaches full maturity will be huge its exciting

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:06:43 PM

When Forty seven bank goes to the exchanges, what do you think of our generic number in coinmarketcap?
We will announce before the end of ICO which exchanges are we going to get listed first in the beginning of April.

Wow really this is great news, patiently waiting for April thanks for keeping us updated with the activities of Forty seven bank you've really been a source of information well done.

Do we really have doubts about the quality exchanges FSBT tokens will end up? I don't have that doubt. It is sure to hit very high quality and good exchanges for sure. Couple of weeks to go for the completion of the ICO. Lets wait and watch. In the mean time we just acquire FSBT tokens.

Same here, i don't have an inch of doubt, is a sure bet that this project will be an awesome one, apart from it been the first of its kind like i've severally stated, is a marketplace for other developers to come in, so what's doubtful about it?, absolutely nothing, not forgetting the fact that they also offer services to upcoming ICOs

There are many ICO's emerging everyday but 47B is the only feasible one which can close the gap between the crypto community and the society, can't wait for the roadmap execution
I agree with this they have completed the most of their roadmap and they only need Submission of documents to obtain banking license as i know.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

Great story i find it hard to read as i am not Japanese but i try my best with Google translate and it seems amazing what they are telling us about.

AHHAHHAA, your not the only one i've found google translate to be a really good friend lately with some of these projects, i don't want to miss out on news just because it's in japanese or korean, or some other language. Definitly not the first ICO that i've had to use google translate sometimes for the latest news/info, and won't be the last. Fact is Korea and Japan and China are massively popular in the crypto field, so its bound to be the case where we run into articles based around those countries languages. Takes a big more effort to read but more than worth it if you run into things like that Smiley
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:17:35 PM

As I've seen a dreadful whitepaper again today, I'd like to point out again that 47BK will offer the organization of ICOs. And when you see them organize their own ICO, you can only expect good things.
So please use 47BK services if you want to do an ICO
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:40:46 PM

There are many ICO's emerging everyday but 47B is the only feasible one which can close the gap between the crypto community and the society, can't wait for the roadmap execution

Thats true. 47Bank is real gem or even we can call it as black horse of all the ICOs. I am just wondering why the ICO progress bar is not moving at all. Is it working? Anybody discussed this in their telegram channel?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

As I've seen a dreadful whitepaper again today, I'd like to point out again that 47BK will offer the organization of ICOs. And when you see them organize their own ICO, you can only expect good things.

What is the exact meaning of organization of ICOs? Is it from any of their sister project or do they work on ICOs for outside projects? I am curious to know more about it. I have never heard about it before. Or is this token holders benefit?
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:46:02 PM

Thats true. 47Bank is real gem or even we can call it as black horse of all the ICOs. I am just wondering why the ICO progress bar is not moving at all. Is it working? Anybody discussed this in their telegram channel?

What I like is the fact that they a open to us about this. I know ICOs are not supposed to talk about what exchanges they will be listed in before listing, but unlike many projects, they have given us a good assurance by giving us a time frame. Good luck to the team
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:01:57 PM

I thought it was just me.  I am really captivated by this project it one of the best i have seen for a long time now.
47bk will surely rock.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:37:09 PM

I thought it was just me.  I am really captivated by this project it one of the best i have seen for a long time now.
47bk will surely rock.
Any project that is focused on solving problems and adding value to people has a great chance of survival. That's what 47 bank has set out to do, and I have no doubt that they will thrive
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:39:48 PM

Is the only payment currency's Bitcoin and Ethereum ? Some Icos have Paypal as payment option, and that it is great, because sometimes you don't have crypto.

The Forty Seven Bank team were accepting fiat at the start of the ICO but I think they had an issue with the payment processor for the fiat investments. They were using paybis and their third party company was charging 10% transaction fees. Therefore Forty Seven Bank dropped them as a payment processor.

Ya the 10% was exptreme; I think because it was considered as a high risk merchant? I am not sure; but it was best not to go for it; I for one would not use it if I am to be charged 10% it is crazy; it would be easier just to get eth and invest.

I agree and I think the Forty Seven Bank team actually listened to peoples advice on this thread, because a lot of people were put off by investing because of the high fees. Its a shame they haven't been able to find another provider that could process fiat payments, but it's not the end of the world and ETH/BTC are the most popular forms of payment for ICO's anyway.

That's why we all need Forty Seven Bank, to close the gap between Fiat and Crypto. In the future you can participate as a 47B customer on any kind of ICO and no matter what kind of currency you need. You can change from Fiat to crypto without high fees and in seconds and vice versa.

Exactly 47B will solve this problem in the future, but unfortunately they can't offer these services until their platform goes live! I can't wait to see a beta demo of the platform, their website is very sleek and they have really good designers so I'm forward to seeing what it looks like! Cheesy

Abah007

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

Do you know forty seven bank is building the bridge between traditional finance and the digital assets world. Fiat and crypto solutions using biometrics, online identification, blockchain and smart contracts. Forty Seven is the future solution for uniting our community.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

I agree with this they have completed the most of their roadmap and they only need Submission of documents to obtain banking license as i know.

The financial part is unknown territory for me, but would a banking license be necessary for the creditcards to be functional?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:22:34 PM

What is the exact meaning of organization of ICOs? Is it from any of their sister project or do they work on ICOs for outside projects? I am curious to know more about it. I have never heard about it before. Or is this token holders benefit?

Does this mean you can use their their platform to start an ICO? marketing and the likes or how does this work; I understand help is part of the deal but how does this work?

Cnote328

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:51:38 PM

Forty seven bank plans to have their own wallets and their own exchange. Its well described in their whitepaper starting with page 29
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

Will the community members be given a chance to vote for an exchange or the decision will be taken by the team?
girib1684

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:14:37 AM

Will the community members be given a chance to vote for an exchange or the decision will be taken by the team?

Owillz, I don't think so forty seven is need for voting. As per my knowledge they already planned about exchanges. So we have to be calm.
Anilg

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:11:07 AM

Yes Gunny95. FSBT is different that other ICO, it's has lot of unique features and don't forget it's going to provide banking services as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: