Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

Hello friends please how do I confirm Fortyseven uses the new ether metamask address?
What  do you mean by new metamask address am ethereum wallet is an ethereum wallet, unless you mean you changed wallets and in that case I think you’ll have to open a ticket or something or check with their staff on telegram to see what they can do. But you really need to explain what’s wrong better as I’m basically guessing at your issue by the question you asked which was a bit confusing

This is a funny question. The way we understand we can give answers. I think he is asking whether metamask wallet address can be used for FSBT token buying. If that is the case, yes. If you ask whether 47 bank is using metamask, I don't think you will get answer for that anywhere.  Smiley

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

Great news guys! Graphic shows net profit estimates of Forty Seven Bank over the following ten years depending on milestone.
Hello, please which graphics are you referring? Kindly show or send a link so I may see for my self. Would really like to take a look at their 10year net profit estimates. Thanks

I am curious to see the link as well. I might have already seen it in some of their documents. But please share it here for the benefit of lots of readers here. Even though its a forecast, it will show the benefits of investing in FSBT tokens.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

FSBT tokens will be demanded by partners-developers in order to be able to upload their fintech applications into Forty Seven Bank App Platform.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

If you contribute between 1-5 ETH, you will get the forty seven classic credit card, but if you contribute more than 5 ETH, you will get forty seven platinum credit card
Wow, what a great offer. Where you saw this news? Could you post that link/snapshot here, so more public will know about this offer/scheme? But that investors have to open account in there also?

Sorry to ask but What is the benefit of these cards to the holder?? I think this is the first time I am seeing anything about cards
FSBT token holders will have the following important benefits:

1) They will become the first clients of Forty Seven Bank;

2) The rights to be the first to try and use products and services offered by Forty Seven Bank;

3) Top priority place in Forty Seven Bank loyalty program;

4) Opportunity to contribute to the development of crypto
community and help in charity campaigns;

5) Discounts and special conditions for products and services of Forty Seven Bank;

6) Higher FSBL token cashback multiplier when paying with Forty Seven Bank debit or credit card;

7) The range of the most commonly used mobile and online banking products for free;

Cool No fee for using Multi-Asset Account;

9) Opportunity to sell tokens more expensively on secondary market when they increase in value in future;

10) Possibility for traders to speculate on token yield.

what, you also implement a cashbacksystem? that's great. Even better is that Tokenholder get even more cashback :-)
All in all, I like these benefits list. I will take a closer look at individual points

Wait, you mean cash back policy?, like really?, this is the first of its kind in the crypto business, i think this should be made public to a lot of the community to see, you just highlighted awesome points, that are of essence, ears will twinkle if they hear this, Forty Seven Bank is really doing something different, which gives it the quality needed to go places

I think there are already other cashback projects in the crypt world, but 47BK is probably the first "crypto bank" that implements such a thing.
the other points are also so great that I can not highlight individual ones at all. No fees for the multi-asset accounts, wow. I'm sure they will not be cheap in the future (if you're not an ICO participant)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

FSBT tokens will be demanded by partners-developers in order to be able to upload their fintech applications into Forty Seven Bank App Platform.

I love seeing tokens with real plans and products to utilize them as it means a sustained longterm demand for the tokens that will create not only usage but volume as the market evolves and demand for the token will be sparred on as more uses for the token come to light from the company. It’s good to see a token with these kind of plans that will lead to increased and evolving price as the company itself grows
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

We have special benefits structure after we get a banking license. The structure of these benefits is based on the amount of contribution during ICO. In order to get them, a person will have to become the bank’s client and then go through Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure.

If a person contributes between 0.1 and 1 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets
(BTC, ETH, etc.), investments.

If a person contributes between 1 and 5 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.), investments;
Free Visa Classic credit card that will be sent via mail.

If a person contributes between 5 and 10 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.) investments;
Free Visa Platinum credit card that will be sent via mail;
25% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first two years.

If a person contributes between 10 and 50 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.), investments;
30% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first three years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first year.

If a person contributes between 50 and 100 ETH, he gets:
50% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first five years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first three years;
Special conditions for trading activities.

If a person contributes between 100 and more ETH, he gets:
50% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first ten years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first five years;
Special conditions for trading activities;
No commission and fees for using any banking products and services of Forty Seven Bank for
ever (except loans).

WOW I wish I had over 100 ETH to invest, no commission or fees for using any of the 47 bank banking products or services, big investors could save thousands with these conditions.

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

If you contribute between 1-5 ETH, you will get the forty seven classic credit card, but if you contribute more than 5 ETH, you will get forty seven platinum credit card
Wow, what a great offer. Where you saw this news? Could you post that link/snapshot here, so more public will know about this offer/scheme? But that investors have to open account in there also?

I had overlooked this as well, can't invest as much to obtain the 47B Platinum Creditcard unfortunately, thought I am in anticipation for the classic one!

So FSBK credit card already available? Or card will be available after ICO? Anyway this is nice, and I may try to get classic credit card. Hope it's global card and not restricted to specific country.
We have special benefits structure after we get a banking license. The structure of these benefits is based on the amount of contribution during ICO. In order to get them, a person will have to become the bank’s client and then go through Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure.

Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.) investments;
25% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members

30% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members

No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first three years;

No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first five years;
No commission and fees for using any banking products and services of Forty Seven Bank for
ever (except loans).

Thanks for sharing this info. They are really planned very interesting and profitable benefits for investors. This is called marketing.

It's good news, FSBT is really giving good rewards/benefits to investors I really liked this concept. Different different rewards depend on Invested amount.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

Hello friends please how do I confirm Fortyseven uses the new ether metamask address?
What  do you mean by new metamask address am ethereum wallet is an ethereum wallet, unless you mean you changed wallets and in that case I think you’ll have to open a ticket or something or check with their staff on telegram to see what they can do. But you really need to explain what’s wrong better as I’m basically guessing at your issue by the question you asked which was a bit confusing

This is a funny question. The way we understand we can give answers. I think he is asking whether metamask wallet address can be used for FSBT token buying. If that is the case, yes. If you ask whether 47 bank is using metamask, I don't think you will get answer for that anywhere.  Smiley

Thanks Nxnqauff, i just started using metamask wallet and it's a bit confusing, so i just want to get everything right. It's good to know that theirs an avenue one can get clarified on things like this.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

Hey mate, I don't get you. Your question is not straight forward, I will be glad if you can kindly rephrase for better understanding
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

ever (except loans).

WOW I wish I had over 100 ETH to invest, no commission or fees for using any of the 47 bank banking products or services, big investors could save thousands with these conditions.

You know what they say; greater the risk the greater the reward; 100ETH + is so tempting to jump into; the benefits are really great. No commission fee from any ATM withdrawal? damn that is impressive

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

Is the only payment currency's Bitcoin and Ethereum ? Some Icos have Paypal as payment option, and that it is great, because sometimes you don't have crypto.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

Is the only payment currency's Bitcoin and Ethereum ? Some Icos have Paypal as payment option, and that it is great, because sometimes you don't have crypto.

Unfortunately Fortyseven bank accepts only BTC and ETH. As far as I know, they don't accept FIAT or some other means like credit card, paypal. May be its too late to introduce other currencies now.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

What  do you mean by new metamask address am ethereum wallet is an ethereum wallet, unless you mean you changed wallets and in that case I think you’ll have to open a ticket or something or check with their staff on telegram to see what they can do. But you really need to explain what’s wrong better as I’m basically guessing at your issue by the question you asked which was a bit confusing

Thanks Nxnqauff, i just started using metamask wallet and it's a bit confusing, so i just want to get everything right. It's good to know that theirs an avenue one can get clarified on things like this.

Is it for whether you will receive the tokens if you invest by transferring from a metamask address? It is ERC20 compliant, so I think it will work just fine

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

Sorry to ask but What is the benefit of these cards to the holder?? I think this is the first time I am seeing anything about cards
FSBT token holders will have the following important benefits:

1) They will become the first clients of Forty Seven Bank;

2) The rights to be the first to try and use products and services offered by Forty Seven Bank;

3) Top priority place in Forty Seven Bank loyalty program;

4) Opportunity to contribute to the development of crypto
community and help in charity campaigns;

5) Discounts and special conditions for products and services of Forty Seven Bank;

6) Higher FSBL token cashback multiplier when paying with Forty Seven Bank debit or credit card;

7) The range of the most commonly used mobile and online banking products for free;

Cool No fee for using Multi-Asset Account;

9) Opportunity to sell tokens more expensively on secondary market when they increase in value in future;

10) Possibility for traders to speculate on token yield.

If this list of benefits doesn't make you want to invest in Forty Seven Bank and buy some FSBL Tokens, then I don't know what will!

Discounts, loyalty rewards, early access to services, multi-asset bank accounts... this is really good news!

Lol, seriously, i'm just going through them life my life depends on it, is really something to make investors cringe to Forty Seven Bank, i'm certain this will give a lot the clear view they need to access this project perfectly and decide what next to do but i'm sure they will do the right thing, which is to join the train
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

47B was feature in The Asahi Shinbun Digital-the most prominent newspaper in Japan (370 million previews per month)! For Japanese readers, click here to read about 47B venture into the Japanese market https://t.co/Lfepm6Imin

Nice share I guess but it's in Japanese and I can't read it Wink. I will try Google translation but not sure if it will work properly. I hope FSBT team can translate this news to English and share it with people.

Almost everything is in Japanese in Japan, even post-docs tend to write their articles in Japanes, it is not necessarily a barrier, but it does prove FSBT's reach in
 media exposure
This is really awesome i must say. All the accumulated hype around this project just makes me feel better and better by the day. See how they are advertising in many places  Cool

All the hype are needed in order to push the project and it shows that the social media advertising team are doing a great job. This actually gives me hope that 47bk will hardly go down, it is a project that is gifted with success.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

47B was feature in The Asahi Shinbun Digital-the most prominent newspaper in Japan (370 million previews per month)! For Japanese readers, click here to read about 47B venture into the Japanese market https://t.co/Lfepm6Imin

Nice share I guess but it's in Japanese and I can't read it Wink. I will try Google translation but not sure if it will work properly. I hope FSBT team can translate this news to English and share it with people.

Almost everything is in Japanese in Japan, even post-docs tend to write their articles in Japanes, it is not necessarily a barrier, but it does prove FSBT's reach in
 media exposure
This is really awesome i must say. All the accumulated hype around this project just makes me feel better and better by the day. See how they are advertising in many places  Cool

All the hype are needed in order to push the project and it shows that the social media advertising team are doing a great job. This actually gives me hope that 47bk will hardly go down, it is a project that is gifted with success.

Yep a lot of icos have a short dip but it depends if they can keep their marketing up and keep demand for their token at a high level even after the ico completes. I’m pretty sure this one will because they seem to have an ongoing media push and on top of that they are producing a token with an actual usage that should drive demand
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:23:55 PM

media exposure

Yep a lot of icos have a short dip but it depends if they can keep their marketing up and keep demand for their token at a high level even after the ico completes. I’m pretty sure this one will because they seem to have an ongoing media push and on top of that they are producing a token with an actual usage that should drive demand

There are also tricks I have encountered with other ICOs to stimulate the token price, one of which is rewarding the token holders with a new token, both ICOs by the same team. However it looks like 47B's team have their hands full.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

Unfortunately Fortyseven bank accepts only BTC and ETH. As far as I know, they don't accept FIAT or some other means like credit card, paypal. May be its too late to introduce other currencies now.

You can still participate if you are interested. You can easily convert your fiat to either of the two accepted currency on coinbase.com. You cash easily use your credit card to purchase crypto from that website
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

media exposure

There are also tricks I have encountered with other ICOs to stimulate the token price, one of which is rewarding the token holders with a new token, both ICOs by the same team. However it looks like 47B's team have their hands full.
That's one hell of a strategy that has really turned out to be good. Anyway, I think different ICOs have different strategies that are unique to them. Perhaps 47 bank will adopt it sometime or something else quite better. We'll see.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

You can still participate if you are interested. You can easily convert your fiat to either of the two accepted currency on coinbase.com. You cash easily use your credit card to purchase crypto from that website

There are plenty of alternatives to avoid the fees, coinbase is one for ease but a pain for verification. check out localbitcoins too there are lots of people selling  crypto for fiat and vice versa Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: