Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:18:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:07:58 AM

As I've seen a dreadful whitepaper again today, I'd like to point out again that 47BK will offer the organization of ICOs. And when you see them organize their own ICO, you can only expect good things.
So please use 47BK services if you want to do an ICO

Taking a cue from the way 47BK have been able to organize its own ICO you could see professionalism and the attention to every necessary details including maintaining the necessary hype so you could imagine how they will handle ICOs of other project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

As I've seen a dreadful whitepaper again today, I'd like to point out again that 47BK will offer the organization of ICOs. And when you see them organize their own ICO, you can only expect good things.

What is the exact meaning of organization of ICOs? Is it from any of their sister project or do they work on ICOs for outside projects? I am curious to know more about it. I have never heard about it before. Or is this token holders benefit?

it is one of their products for business, you can find it in the whitepaper on page 18:

Forty Seven Bank is going to provide services for
companies that would like to attract financing via
ICO. The services will include legal support,
escrow arrangements, support in transferring
digital currencies into fiat equivalent. We will also
develop rating procedures for ICO projects and
will provide thorough analysis of interesting
projects.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

Why really does it have too be quite easy to get listed in small exchanges and too hard to get listed in big exchanges?
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

Why really does it have too be quite easy to get listed in small exchanges and too hard to get listed in big exchanges?

I think it depends on certain factors like the project,  trading volume total supply and so on and also the cost of getting listed on these exchanges difer.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:48:48 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 12:22:25 PM by Cnote328

I feel it depends on the exchange. If 47B hit a big exchange first the price most likely will go high, if they hit a smaller one then it will go slower. New coins always have a tendency to rise high in the  beginning and then it goes down and then the liquidation begins.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

What is the exact meaning of organization of ICOs? Is it from any of their sister project or do they work on ICOs for outside projects? I am curious to know more about it. I have never heard about it before. Or is this token holders benefit?

it is one of their products for business, you can find it in the whitepaper on page 18:

projects.

Thanks for the information. It helps in better understanding of what exactly it means with organization of ICOs. If we put this in simple words, fortyseven bank will conduct ICO for others also. May be they will use their platform for this purpose directly.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

I think it depends on certain factors like the project,  trading volume total supply and so on and also the cost of getting listed on these exchanges difer.
Exactly not remembered but somewhere I saw reason. Sometimes ICO/coins need some specific volume and market cap. Sometimes that project activities could matter. For eg. Lots ICO coins are listed few exchanges but we still cannot see in coinmarketcap. Because they 50k volume at least to list on CMC.
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

The bigger exchanges have bigger trading volumes, and the coins and tokens that are listed are with real products and already a large number of customers. Also biggest exchange points have a lot more requirements to list, such as:
-New blockchain features
-A significant improvement over existing blockchain
-Interesting, innovative, or unique application
-Usefulness of use cases
-Technological experience and reputation of the token applicant and team
-Market interest
We have these points, so we have a very good chance to get into bigger exchanges. Smaller ones dont need so much requirements
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:34:59 PM

Dear group members, Your opinion is really important for us.

What do You think about our latest bonuses?

Starting with 1st of March basic bonus for buying FSBT tokens will be 10%.

For contributions over 10 ETH in equivalent bonus will be 15%.

For contributions over 25 ETH in equivalent bonus will be 20%.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

When Forty seven bank goes to the exchanges, what do you think of our generic number in coinmarketcap?
We will announce before the end of ICO which exchanges are we going to get listed first in the beginning of April.

Wow really this is great news, patiently waiting for April thanks for keeping us updated with the activities of Forty seven bank you've really been a source of information well done.

Do we really have doubts about the quality exchanges FSBT tokens will end up? I don't have that doubt. It is sure to hit very high quality and good exchanges for sure. Couple of weeks to go for the completion of the ICO. Lets wait and watch. In the mean time we just acquire FSBT tokens.

Same here, i don't have an inch of doubt, is a sure bet that this project will be an awesome one, apart from it been the first of its kind like i've severally stated, is a marketplace for other developers to come in, so what's doubtful about it?, absolutely nothing, not forgetting the fact that they also offer services to upcoming ICOs

I agree with you man Forty seven bank is an amazing project with great features with the potential to excel in the future. I just hope the team doesn't lose focus and successfully implement all the features they have proposed.

Well, they sure have a good team to see that this project will succeed, from the initial moment i first set my eyes on their whitepaper, i got hooked with its simplification and detailed information, with no room for error, the quality of such simply tells a alot about a project
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

I've written about it before, I like this grading of the bonuses.
So everyone has an incentive to invest, and those who can invest more have a greater incentive to invest.
So again in short: I like that
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

So everyone has an incentive to invest, and those who can invest more have a greater incentive to invest.

Yea, is a good one, giving benefits to huge investors will attract more huge investment from investors, which is a good thing, as huge investors are the risk takers not because they have the funds but they trust the project and such huge investment will boost confidence to the community and allow room for all manner of investment to come in
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

LOL exactly, the incentive is a really good boom to attract whales to pump up the project early on instead of them waiting to buy after the ICO ends on exchange draining all the sell orders. It should make for a healthier project and exchange overall i think, as to get a big bonus you really have to throw some serious cash at the project, which means you believe in it really.
Anilg

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

projects.

Thats great! I have seen firms supporting share public offering and now FSBT planned to do the same with ICO. Simply great!
Was this info there since the beginning in whitepaper? I missed this part from whitepaper.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

projects.

This will ensure that only ICOs that worth their salt get listed as their will be review and thorough rating procedure... So we potential will see 47BK as a platform to check out good ICO.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

Big exchanges means, people will trust easily as well as normally it will have huge volume. Small exchange means the liquidity issue as well as trust issue. Suddenly they close and run away. Even though, this is also possible with big exchanges, the probability is slightly lower. That's why all quality ICOs going for good exchanges.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Anilg

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

projects.

This will ensure that only ICOs that worth their salt get listed as their will be review and thorough rating procedure... So we potential will see 47BK as a platform to check out good ICO.

Best thing is FSBT will be able to generate revenue from these services, and I know FSBT will target good ICOs only. Its win win situation for investors of FSBT.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

projects.

Good point, because if 47B would have delivered the services to an ICO there will be announcements both sides, so that the investor can validate

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

what value do you think FSBT will have by 2019, And when do they plan to start providing full scale banking services?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:54:01 PM

The bigger exchanges have bigger trading volumes, and the coins and tokens that are listed are with real products and already a large number of customers. Also biggest exchange points have a lot more requirements to list, such as:
-New blockchain features
-A significant improvement over existing blockchain
-Interesting, innovative, or unique application
-Usefulness of use cases
-Technological experience and reputation of the token applicant and team
-Market interest
We have these points, so we have a very good chance to get into bigger exchanges. Smaller ones dont need so much requirements

Yeah it's pretty straight forward and the 47 Bank team has explained it well, the bigger exchanges have more interest and higher volatility/liquidity, therefore they can charge higher fees to projects to get listed, or they will have strict conditions/eligibility criteria for a project to qualify for listing.

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: