Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:30:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Working Abroad is a lot of sacrifice.  (Read 4283 times)
pogingkiller222

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:19:53 AM

Yes, It is Full of Sacrifice's to work abroad,because you will experience what it will be like to lose your children or your parents,and not just your choice as an employer, because their employers are being beaten and killed . Therefore, it is now acknowledged that the OFW's are the small heroes of our country. Godbless. 😇
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:15:34 AM

To work abroad really sacrifice that u become far away from your family/love ones.in special day your not with tjem.you celebrate bday christmass alone.but for the sake of the family they sacrifice.they are hero.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:28:33 AM

To work abroad really sacrifice that u become far away from your family/love ones.in special day your not with tjem.you celebrate bday christmass alone.but for the sake of the family they sacrifice.they are hero.

Especially if the one they are working for isnt really not that good form them. I tend to see some abuse to workers in other countries. It seems normal for them to ease those pains but it is becoming inhumane and their really nothing that the law can do because of it is just a culture.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:45:48 AM

It's a sacrifice since you'd have to deal with homesickness (which can lead to depression) not to mention having to work on a small budget. I have relatives working abroad so I know. America and Europe seem fine when it comes to worker's right though. It seems most of the abuse happen in the Middle East, and to some extent East Asia.
How about there family left in the Philippines for example , many people don't know how sacrifice working abroad because some of us think that if one of your family is abroad you are rich or wealthy , they don't know there not picking the money out of the streets just to feed you they work hard to give you nice dress , to go to private schools and also your daily expenses. They work abroad because the demand here is too low they need more extra income in order to survive.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

Definitely it is a great sacrifice. Because living away from your loving one is not so easy. Just because to lead life well and to fulfill many dreams they sacrifice love.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:57:40 AM

Hey guys,I just wanted to share some tips when you are planning to work outside your country or if you wanted to work abroad.
First you need to know things about the country you are planning to go or work.Knowing their cultures and tradition will help you a lot when you are already there.
Second is to know the rules of your target country.Some country especially in middle East have very strict rules and  if you guys come from an open city then u have to adjust a lot in their rules.
Third and most important is be mentally, emotionally and physically prefered.,you will come there to work.You need to sacrifice a lot of things and even your family.As for my experience homesickness is very hard to beat especially when you are used to do things with your love ones like celebrating ocassions.Here you will celebrate those days alone.
So if you guys have other tips on working abroad please comment here and share your thoughts.
I hope this topic can help people who wanted to go to other country for work.I wish you goodluck guys.!
  working abroad is sacrifice to earn money and helping your family. Be full OF patience,. Social media  like Facebook may Help to beat your homesickness.you can Sep and tala to your family ON the other hand Focus to your workk to avoid any circumstances. Choose the legal agency WHO Will send you abroad for your safety during your stay.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:25:55 AM

Some of my relatives are working abroad, in dismal conditions. So I cam understand the pain of expat workers.
David070895

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:46:07 AM

Hey guys,I just wanted to share some tips when you are planning to work outside your country or if you wanted to work abroad.
First you need to know things about the country you are planning to go or work.Knowing their cultures and tradition will help you a lot when you are already there.
Second is to know the rules of your target country.Some country especially in middle East have very strict rules and  if you guys come from an open city then u have to adjust a lot in their rules.
Third and most important is be mentally, emotionally and physically prefered.,you will come there to work.You need to sacrifice a lot of things and even your family.As for my experience homesickness is very hard to beat especially when you are used to do things with your love ones like celebrating ocassions.Here you will celebrate those days alone.
So if you guys have other tips on working abroad please comment here and share your thoughts.
I hope this topic can help people who wanted to go to other country for work.I wish you goodluck guys.!
yes it's a big sacrifice(( especially those people who have families and children, for them it is difficult)) many do not even see how their children grow up,
and as it is necessary to support the family, and to earn good money they go abroad. first of all, put the children on their feet))
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:54:02 AM

Yes, working abroad is a lot of sacrifice. Why? because being homesickness is not easy, it will rattle you to your work because you want to go home because you already miss your family. Being far away to your family is not easy, but you have to do it just to fullfill the dreams of your child.
keiser9000

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:44:00 PM

<Come on guys - stop whining.
Working abroad is what's needed for men to be  a men.
Unless you're a rights deprived refugee )))
Be a man and try this experience - it is fun anyways.
thoerz18

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:51:18 PM

They work abroad in search of a decent life in the country. Economically, their family gets fulfillment. This economic advantage also benefits the state. The sacrifice of working abroad provides extra income for this country. However, spiritually they are not necessarily lucky as those who live in the country. They are alienated from familiar things. They miss the attention and affection with their family. They must give up their feelings for the sake of the economy.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:17:11 PM

abroad it is difficult both morally and physically, When you have a family, and you went for a long time to make money it's hard  (( not see family, children, relatives(
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:39:51 PM

I work abroad, get much more salaty and meet lots of new people. I dont think so, that is a lot of sacrifice
moshiul13

Activity: 330

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:27:49 PM

May be or may be not.Because if you think logically then you can see that from our childhood we all are sacrificing to get something.Something better from now or something different. So it's natural. When you are working abroad then you must be doing it for something else,right?yeah you have to sacrifice your old place,family,friends, relatives and everything what you love.But then again you are doing it for your improvement.
strend4239

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:31:40 PM

It's a sacrifice since you'd have to deal with homesickness (which can lead to depression) not to mention having to work on a small budget. I have relatives working abroad so I know. America and Europe seem fine when it comes to worker's right though. It seems most of the abuse happen in the Middle East, and to some extent East Asia.
Yes its gives lot of sacrifice especially for your family you dint witness you kids grow because you have to prioritise there future saw you to be strong and give what it takes just for your family working overseas is a lot of sacrifice...
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:10:27 PM

Yes you can sacrifice all  you need to sacrifice especially your family. In some country they work as maid but some abuse.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:25:53 PM

Leaving your comfort zone is not really easy at all, you will have to go adapt to new surroundings as well and you will have to find new friends as well as well as eating their foods as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:24:46 AM

Yes, this is a great sacrifice, Many of our Filipinos need to work overseas to give their family a comfortable life even though it is hard for them to be far away from their children's spouses and parents have been selected for overseas supply their family's needs.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:29:49 AM

Yes, this is a great sacrifice, Many of our Filipinos need to work overseas to give their family a comfortable life even though it is hard for them to be far away from their children's spouses and parents have been selected for overseas supply their family's needs.
Yes and when the opportunity reach us We always grab it for our beloved family even We sacrifice our own happeness  Roll Eyes

JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:01:42 AM

Yes. It is a lot of sacrifice. You will do anything for your family even if it is working abroad. Just to give them a good life. You will take all the risk and you have to be ready to leave or to be far away from your family. Actually, my wife is working overseas and currently, I'm working too in a company based in our country. We have two kids, and my kids are always missing their mother. My wife feels so homesick, but, we are planning to have a vacation where she works.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: