Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:04:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Working Abroad is a lot of sacrifice.  (Read 4278 times)
Aishiteru

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

Working abroad was really takes a lot of sacrifice for you will be parted from your family . You will serve other countries for greener pasteur and for your families better future .
jhendric2

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

Yes, its a lot of sacrifice. you will be far from your family and thats one of the sacrifice you will face. you might be encounter some problems along the way with your family in your country but you are in abroad so its hard for you to help or to solve the problem.
chamaraprabhath

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

Yes it is a sacrifice. but if we want to success our future we have to sacrifice our present. if we can can earn enough money in abroad we can success our future.

daneel [●_●] Your Personal Cryptocurrency Smart Assistant ▬
\\ ▬▬ ICO > 29th January ▬▬ // (http://daneel.io)
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

yes, you sacrifice much, but if you live in a less developed country, then this is your only chance to live a normal life
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

Yes it is 100% true. I've been working for more than 10 years in abroad. Just so lucky I have my children & hubby beside me while working in other country. I didn't feel too much homesick because I'm with them. But for a mother or a father who leave their children in their country just to work abroad for their future. They sacrifice a lot for their family's future. Some of the family become broken because while the wife/husband working abroad, the wife/husband left in their country will commit adultery or vise versa. Not only that the children they left was gone astray. Working abroad is not easy and needs lot of sacrifices.
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:44:21 PM

My aunt from ever worked abroad, many bitter and sweet stories I heard from her. It is true we need a strong mentality to work abroad.
Beymax08

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:46:14 PM

At first i want to work abroad but thinking that im far with my family is so hard to me. I remember my cousin when he work abroad and suddenly go back home within 5days because he cant be separated to his family. Working abroad is a lot of sacrifice because you always think your family you left.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:45:18 PM

I believe that all those who work abroad are making a lot of sacrifices, just as a sacrifice to endure family depression. As a result, it is not a job to be forced to do just to get out of the country and accumulate more needs. One of the most sacrifices is to understand the unkind behavior of their maam/sir . those ofw's full of sacrifices just to fill the family's needs even if they have difficulty.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:33:54 AM

Exactly! Working abroad needs tons of sacrifice.
You need to have a firm determination and motivation to be successful. Put it in your mind that you are doing it for the future of your family.
I call them as a hero to the country and to there families.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

Hey guys,I just wanted to share some tips when you are planning to work outside your country or if you wanted to work abroad.
First you need to know things about the country you are planning to go or work.Knowing their cultures and tradition will help you a lot when you are already there.
Second is to know the rules of your target country.Some country especially in middle East have very strict rules and  if you guys come from an open city then u have to adjust a lot in their rules.
Third and most important is be mentally, emotionally and physically prefered.,you will come there to work.You need to sacrifice a lot of things and even your family.As for my experience homesickness is very hard to beat especially when you are used to do things with your love ones like celebrating ocassions.Here you will celebrate those days alone.
So if you guys have other tips on working abroad please comment here and share your thoughts.
I hope this topic can help people who wanted to go to other country for work.I wish you goodluck guys.!
Work abroad is a big sacrifice you fight for your homesick everynighht, living your family in the Philippines just for their financial,physical needs and education
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:53:28 AM

Hey guys,I just wanted to share some tips when you are planning to work outside your country or if you wanted to work abroad.
First you need to know things about the country you are planning to go or work.Knowing their cultures and tradition will help you a lot when you are already there.
Second is to know the rules of your target country.Some country especially in middle East have very strict rules and  if you guys come from an open city then u have to adjust a lot in their rules.
Third and most important is be mentally, emotionally and physically prefered.,you will come there to work.You need to sacrifice a lot of things and even your family.As for my experience homesickness is very hard to beat especially when you are used to do things with your love ones like celebrating ocassions.Here you will celebrate those days alone.
So if you guys have other tips on working abroad please comment here and share your thoughts.
I hope this topic can help people who wanted to go to other country for work.I wish you goodluck guys.!
Your sharing is very helpful to me. I am also planning to work abroad but do not know if everything is going well or not. I will prepare myself well to deal with any obstacles. I know how to work abroad will be very different from my country of residence and have a standard of work, so I think I have to study a psychology course and learn about culture and how to work. of the country before working for them. thank you very much.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:36:56 AM

Sacrifice is everywhere actually, especially if we are something we need to achieve in, goal target, it involved sacrifices.
Now in working abroad it has full of sacrifice His/Her distance to their love ones was one of it, and being homesick due to alone in the other country but they do nothing but to cry, they keep it and not telling it to anyone even to their family because they need to do it for the future of their family.
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:55:14 AM

It's Is a really a sacrifice.its is Avery hard decision for you because you leave a long months to your family and love ones.you feel alone if you other country you will miss them.but for the better future you just working abroad sacrifice your feelings.for have a good life to your children.
merlyn22

Activity: 644

i love my family

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:57:27 AM

salute those people working abroad leaving thier families to earn money... work abroad is also my dream but i don't think i can survive the homesick. i complete already my requirements and just waiting for working visa the employer came here on my country my hubby decided to cancel my application. it was really hard the agency always calling me all my expenses for the requirements came nothing happen... but it's all right im happy now with my family. i take care of my kids Smiley 
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

Really. Working abroad is really a lot of sacrifice for the Overseas workers. Some tell that it is easy because there's already an internet for them to communicate easily. But that is not enough to compensate the loneliness you feel when you are miles miles away with your family. So I am very proud to our dearest Overseas workers who sacrifices themselves for the sake of their family.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
kikay15

Activity: 127

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

Yes absolutely correct. It is very hard because first and foremost, you are working thousand of miles away from your family or love one. In that reason it is very hard to wake up every morning realizing that you are the only one in your home. Then you need to work alone, in the morning no one will cook for you, no one will wash your clothes, no one will help you just your self.
Working outside the country is so many sacrifice. You are far to your family, home sick is first enemy. If you go to abroad to work you must have guts, lot of fighting spirit you are strong. It's not easy to go far away.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
dokaL

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

Yes indeed, its a lot of sacrifice. A sacrifice of leaving your home country, leaving your family, relatives and friends behind.
Adapting to the culture of the new country your in, having to deal with new people having different nationality.
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

yes i agree with you and thanks to that statement. i have lots of seafarers friends that miles away on their family and their loved ones. they always excited to see and to talk to their family when their onboard.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:46:14 PM

In my opinion it's wrong to think about a job abroad as a sacrifice. I believe that  a person should think about such job as great opportunity to make your life better as well as the life of your family. It is an opprtunity to broaden your horizons, an opportunity to realize yourself. And sooner or later you will bw able to take your family with you. Of course it is a great change, but it is worth it.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

Thanks for the tips. Appreciate them. I'm planning on working abroad for a bit once I complete my studies. Anyone here know which countries are the best for expats?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: