Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42577 times)
nothappend

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:20:35 AM

How are means collected during the ICO distributed?
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:23:04 AM

How are means collected during the ICO distributed?
It’s planned to allocate all the funds received to the development of the project, as in any adequate project.
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:50:48 AM

Is it planned to unite Storiqa and any other promising start-ups? Something related to credits, for example.

We are ready for offers of cooperation

Who will manage information that is coming in form of reviews, recommendations on manufactures, online stores?

Content&Media department will manage this information. We told about our structure in our presentation.

If such a platform will be introduced, that means introducing a counterpart of “secure transaction” and maybe  even of  domestic insurance against defective goods, disruption of delivery… That would be great!

Thanks!  Wink Smiley

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:30:17 AM

Hello! I  As an app developer myself I also do e-commerce optimization. Is unified framework really able to beat development tools made by freelancer or agency?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:30:40 AM

How are you going to distribute those tokens that are not sold during ICO?
kobzar

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:32:10 AM

When is cryptocurrency integration with other platforms going to take place?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:33:02 AM

Hello! I  As an app developer myself I also do e-commerce optimization. Is unified framework really able to beat development tools made by freelancer or agency?
That’s a great question! I also doubt that. But we face this problem every time if any platform  is aiming to combine the best of the best and get rid off number of competitors. It looks like this team want to create a unique super product with excellent details and options elaboration. when it comes to OS It does make sense to have one most suitable solution among lots of different options in the market.
arakx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:33:10 AM

How are you going to distribute those tokens that are not sold during ICO?
10% is for development fund, 10% for investors, 15% - team support but team is going to get it only in case of capitalization growth.
Immer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:35:08 AM

That’s a great question! I also doubt that. But we face this problem every time if any platform  is aiming to combine the best of the best and get rid off number of competitors. It looks like this team want to create a unique super product with excellent details and options elaboration. when it comes to OS It does make sense to have one most suitable solution among lots of different options in the market.
Oh, common. I don’t think it’s possible to combine wide range of options in one platform. It’s  so hard for the server to deal with all the options and works fast and easy.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:38:34 AM

Oh, common. I don’t think it’s possible to combine wide range of options in one platform. It’s  so hard for the server to deal with all the options and works fast and easy.
Well… MS Office is a heavy one indeed. But that’s the software that is used globally. It combines different narrow-focused apps. The user can choose what he needs. I guess Storiqa is going to make something similar.
Immer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:41:41 AM

Well… MS Office is a heavy one indeed. But that’s the software that is used globally. It combines different narrow-focused apps. The user can choose what he needs. I guess Storiqa is going to make something similar.
True. It’s easier to get different e-commerce package apps and use it. You can even make money out of it simply because every business owner needs tech support and proper training and so on.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:46:52 AM

True. It’s easier to get different e-commerce package apps and use it. You can even make money out of it simply because every business owner needs tech support and proper training and so on.
I agree. I know the guy who runs a small blacksmith shop. He knows nothing about IT so he had to hire somebody to create a website, to set up payments system, to run online ads… Usually it’s done by different companies and I’m sure small business owners would be happy to get it all at one simple platform.
Immer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:51:03 AM

I agree. I know the guy who runs a small blacksmith shop. He knows nothing about IT so he had to hire somebody to create a website, to set up payments system, to run online ads… Usually it’s done by different companies and I’m sure small business owners would be happy to get it all at one simple platform.
Of course. The rest of the work can be done by independent providers. The best thing about it is no more cash gap so business can be run more efficiently.
Yaaaaming

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:58:15 AM

Is Storiqa aiming to become Etsy in crypto world?

We are frequently asked if we are Amazon or Esty with crypto currency payment?

First of all, Storiqa gives an opportunity for small-scale producers to penetrate into international markets passing high barriers.

Combining all the benefits of marketplaces at one platform creates a comparative advantage over other market offers both for customers and sellers.
Decentralization and the opportunities presented by the use of cryptocurrency in the project can cover the needs in speed, global market access, and transaction security.

Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?

After the Token sale, the STQ tokens will be available on the cryptocurrency exchanges. In addition, STQ tokens will be accepted as payment for Storiqa services for sellers (monthly fee and item slot unlocks) and can be used to purchase items from Storiqa-based stores.

1. STQ tokens are the only payment instrument when you need to pay fees or pay for marketplace services. The absolute purchase of STQ tokens every time a customer uses the platform is extremely important, because it ensures quotes liquidity for Token sale investors and permanent demand for tokens on the part of stores, which is the basic principle of the Storiqa system.
2. Purchase goods with STQ. There will also be demand on the part of buyers as numerous stores will offer a bigger cash back and special prices to their clients that pay for goods with STQ tokens.
3. Partner projects will be able to pay with STQ tokens, making their transactions faster and more transparent and also succeeding in marketing and promotion because the system is popular and trendy.

What is the main markets you plan to target and looking for your customer acquisition plans.

We have agreements with 50 shops from Russia for test launch have already been concluded. Also we want to enter the markets of Asia and the USA.
It's great that you are growing so quickly. Just wanted to ask what arrangements you have, and you already answered, thanx. Nice project Wink
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:02:03 AM

Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:26:27 AM

Are there any bounty programs?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:30:30 AM

Are there any bounty programs?

Sure, there are. Such a project cant be run without it. 3% of emission is set for bounty.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:32:00 AM

If i’m not wrong you offer a new “Lego”-style platform as an easy way to create online shops,   support for business and wide range of financial opportunities, right?
Mops

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:21:22 PM

What is your forecast regarding the number of small business owners? How many of them interested in it let’s say in Europe?
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:52:36 PM

Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?
Hello! Advantages for the buyers are:
Safe and secure smart contract deals
When a transaction has been made, the seller can be sure that the buyer will receive their item(s) when and only when the it arrives at the destination. At the very moment that the seller sends the package, the buyer receives a tracking code, which will allow them to track their order real-time. The smart contract ensures that the money goes to the seller’s account only after the item has reached its destination. Failing that, the buyer will be eligible for a refund within 14 days.

Buying what you need from anywhere in the world
Our platform will host millions of unique, tailor-made items created by small-scale manufacturers that you will not be able to buy in any large-scale online store.

Guaranteed quality
Storiqa isn’t just another catchy name: the last two letters, QA, stand for Quality Assurance, and we mean it. We assume the responsibility of ensuring high quality
service, and guarantee that the seller will send the buyer the exact item as described and outlined in the product description.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: