Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42581 times)
arakx

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:49:53 AM

Where can I get the project tokens if I'm not satisfied with the number purchased on the ICO?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:53:02 AM

Where can I get the project tokens if I'm not satisfied with the number purchased on the ICO?
Tokens are purchased on pre-ICO, ICO, and also on stock exchanges, if the start-up decides to place them there.
Kuflama

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:54:03 AM

On what will the received money spend?
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:13:32 AM

Respect to community! I’ve studied the project. Everything is clear with sellers and manufacturers, and how will online shoppers benefit? In theory, there won’t be any success at all without their approval.

Hello! The service will provide an opportunity of more quality search of goods, an abundance of presentation materials, reliable reviews and product warranties. These are very strong arguments in favor of quality purchases, buyers would like it.

You’ve listed all the advantages that are usual for purchases made in real life, to which everybody got used - like in a store near the house, for example. But it's still the Internet and I don’t see the seller.

I understand that you’re worried. The lack of verification of sellers, especially concerning the goods from China, has seriously undermined the credibility to purchases via the Internet over recent years. In this project all possible measures and methods are taken and used to ensure that the customer is sure about the quality and conformity of the goods.

Can you tell us more about these major advantages of the platform?

Of course! These are: wide and convenient functionality, low commissions and costs, sales analytics (it’s very important!), business advertising, access to international markets, etc.

All right! Was the possibility of creating new "rules of the game" introduced? And what is the role of token?

STQ is a cryptocurrency to use on the marketplace:

1. Items across the world can be bought using cryptocurrency and STQ tokens. Millions of various items are made available to the cryptocurrency community – with no bank-centered high transaction fees attached.
2. Marketplace services. The Storiqa seller functionality and new store slots are unlocked exclusively by payments made in STQ tokens.
3. Community services. Community members earn rewards for creating or translating descriptions and photos for tailor-made community item profiles.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:14:49 AM

It’s a superproject! A lot of people are constantly engaged in it, they will take part for sure!!! What guarantees of reliability are given for shopping on the system?
Safe and secure smart contract deals - the smart contract ensures that the money goes to the seller’s account only after the item has reached its destination.  Failing that, the buyer will be eligible for a refund within 14 days.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:16:24 AM

I’m writing from province in Asia. What are the project’s plans in our region? Specifically, I'm interested in India.

We will work all over the world, access to the Asia market will be carried out according to the roadmap

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:23:36 AM

Good time of day to everyone. Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of marketing comparing it to the traditional option?
If you are a traffic owner (for ex blogger with wide audience) you can make reviews on goods which you get for free. Publishing review with refferal link you can earn since buyers purchase goods after watching your involving review

Hi everyone! As for me, I really like the sales analytics option! Tell us what parameters will it have?

Storiqa offers the mechanisms to constantly gather, analyze, and process customer data. The key metrics will allow sellers to promptly adapt to any changes in demand, since Storiqa makes tracking customers and adjusting your current business model a simple and elegant experience.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
spacegt

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:24:49 AM

Hi there, community! I can’t see any special marketplaces’ advantages over the regular on-line stores. What’s the difference? Why should a manufacturer vote for a marketplace?
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:27:22 AM

Hi there, community! I can’t see any special marketplaces’ advantages over the regular on-line stores. What’s the difference? Why should a manufacturer vote for a marketplace?

Hello! The mail advantages are: convenient way to sttle the accounts with the buyers, an opportunity to sell various goods, big database of buyers, access to the global market outlets, decrease in marketing costs.
spacegt

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:29:37 AM

Hello! The mail advantages are: convenient way to sttle the accounts with the buyers, an opportunity to sell various goods, big database of buyers, access to the global market outlets, decrease in marketing costs.

But isn’t it a standard set that every on-line store owner is eager to own?
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:31:19 AM

That’s the point! Actually, every owner is eager to possess it. But, due to great restrictions (political, economical, etc) and barriers between the countries, economic zones and the states themselves the opportunities for sellers and buyers are severely curtailed. The options offered by Storiqa either completely solve these problems, or significantly make things to be easier.
spacegt

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:33:02 AM

That’s the point! Actually, every owner is eager to possess it. But, due to great restrictions (political, economical, etc) and barriers between the countries, economic zones and the states themselves the opportunities for sellers and buyers are severely curtailed. The options offered by Storiqa either completely solve these problems, or significantly make things to be easier.

OK! And how has the platform advanced in terms of convenience of calculations, for example?
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:35:32 AM

OK! And how has the platform advanced in terms of convenience of calculations, for example?

Sellers can quickly receive funds from all over the world due to modern methods of accepting international payments. Another project provides excellent and quality support due to its 24/7 service.
spacegt

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:37:48 AM

Sellers can quickly receive funds from all over the world due to modern methods of accepting international payments. Another project provides excellent and quality support due to its 24/7 service.

Now it’s clearer. Obviously, the project is promising and, as I see, is well developed. Tell me also, what are the benefits of working with the marketplace (routine procedures, fees, commissions, etc.)?
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:37:45 AM

Now it’s clearer. Obviously, the project is promising and, as I see, is well developed. Tell me also, what are the benefits of working with the marketplace (routine procedures, fees, commissions, etc.)?

Placing the goods at the Storiqa platform and paying the annual fee of 18000 STQ the seller obtains the capacity of an online shop whose operating expenses amount to $468,000. After the project launch all the stores will be working at the Basic rate (1 STQ per 1 item per 24h). This rate plan includes all the basic functions of the marketplace: an online shop with a catalogue, hosting, discount system and 24/7 customer support. In future we are planning to offer E-commerce (2 STQ per 1 item per 24h) and Premium (3 STQ per 1 item per 24h) rate plans.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:28:18 PM

How will the value of the token be regulated after the ICO and will it be regulated at all?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:32:41 PM

How will the value of the token be regulated after the ICO and will it be regulated at all?
There is no focus on regulating the rate - the price will be determined by the market: by holders’ desire to sell goods at a certain price and by the demand from the stores for the price that they’re willing to pay for STQ.
Heisenberg8

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:37:50 PM

Is it normal not yet receiving tokens on eth wallet in this phase? Sorry for the noob question...
onetoniro

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:44:34 PM

we still have time to get more and more investor to this token.. hope it will be success..
how about prediction of storiqa team?? we will get hard cap or no???
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:33:47 AM

Arbitration is implemented into the project. I don’t really trust such structures which usually consist of people interested in the right outcome. Who will take part in this process in the startup?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: