Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:58:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42581 times)
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:32:38 AM

Good afternoon. I was wondering if a referral program for freelancers would be implemented. What percent will be received by those who lead new users?

Hello! there is description of the refferal program

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:34:35 AM

Hello! The project looks robust and promising, but who’s this idea is? What kind of experience do the creator/creators have?

Hello! We would like to present an information about it in our WP: https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/static/docs/TS-white-paper-EN.pdf sections "Project team" and "Advisory board"

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:36:05 AM

Hmm. And how will the price of the STQ-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:37:00 AM

Hello! I’ve read some sections of the WP. I have questions now. For example, how can you be sure of the reviews that are made on goods or online-stores? It's already been experienced in traditional system. Usually, reviews are written either by cheaters, or creators and sellers of goods))
Hello! You did read the WP, but not carefully enough. Storiqa will collect honest feedback, because there will be a smart contract between the seller and the buyer making the review. This isn’t an anonymous procedure, as people are used to take it now.
It’s a positive point! Manipulating the opinion that takes place in the reviews on the major trading platforms now pushing me away from online purchases. And what else do these new smart contracts bring to the next level?
The quality of the product will be guaranteed in addition to feedback. The seller will get cash payment only when the goods are received by the buyer. This is also one of the basic elements of the system.
Storiqa guarantees the quality of the purchased product and its compliance with the declared characteristics on the basis of smart contracts. The volume of problems of this kind in traditional trading via the Internet is very big at the moment.
Yeah, I agree. There’s a lot of deception and fraud. And is the delivery quality somehow regulated with the help of these contracts?

Yes, of course. There is Agents delivery interaction chart

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Yaaaaming

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:12:40 PM

Is Storiqa aiming to become Etsy in crypto world?

We are frequently asked if we are Amazon or Esty with crypto currency payment?

First of all, Storiqa gives an opportunity for small-scale producers to penetrate into international markets passing high barriers.

Combining all the benefits of marketplaces at one platform creates a comparative advantage over other market offers both for customers and sellers.
Decentralization and the opportunities presented by the use of cryptocurrency in the project can cover the needs in speed, global market access, and transaction security.

Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?

After the Token sale, the STQ tokens will be available on the cryptocurrency exchanges. In addition, STQ tokens will be accepted as payment for Storiqa services for sellers (monthly fee and item slot unlocks) and can be used to purchase items from Storiqa-based stores.

1. STQ tokens are the only payment instrument when you need to pay fees or pay for marketplace services. The absolute purchase of STQ tokens every time a customer uses the platform is extremely important, because it ensures quotes liquidity for Token sale investors and permanent demand for tokens on the part of stores, which is the basic principle of the Storiqa system.
2. Purchase goods with STQ. There will also be demand on the part of buyers as numerous stores will offer a bigger cash back and special prices to their clients that pay for goods with STQ tokens.
3. Partner projects will be able to pay with STQ tokens, making their transactions faster and more transparent and also succeeding in marketing and promotion because the system is popular and trendy.

What is the main markets you plan to target and looking for your customer acquisition plans.

We have agreements with 50 shops from Russia for test launch have already been concluded. Also we want to enter the markets of Asia and the USA.
It's great that you are growing so quickly. Just wanted to ask what arrangements you have, and you already answered, thanx. Nice project Wink
What's the price of token?
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:26:46 PM

What's the price of token?

Token price 1 STQ = $0.0036 (till Dec 12)

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Kuflama

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:05:07 PM

Dear friends, our business trip to California exceeded all our expectations. We received credence of supporters from all over the world, particularly from Asia. Due to this fact we render a decision to improve links with China, Korea, Singapore, Japan. We currently prepare to Asian business trip where we take part in conferences and investor meetups. We intend to partner and establish relations with our supporters from different corner. It helps us to penetrate into Asian markets quicker and more confidently.

For this reason, we postpone the end of token sale till Feb, 13 and do attract Asian investments.
We are sure that this decision advances Storiqa and leads to success. Please support us!
hmm, important news. Maybe will be press-release?
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:13:16 PM

Dear friends, our business trip to California exceeded all our expectations. We received credence of supporters from all over the world, particularly from Asia. Due to this fact we render a decision to improve links with China, Korea, Singapore, Japan. We currently prepare to Asian business trip where we take part in conferences and investor meetups. We intend to partner and establish relations with our supporters from different corner. It helps us to penetrate into Asian markets quicker and more confidently.

For this reason, we postpone the end of token sale till Feb, 13 and do attract Asian investments.
We are sure that this decision advances Storiqa and leads to success. Please support us!
It's a very good idea from the point of view of marketing, I mean new investors that have just come... Moreover I prefer that you build "A house on a solid foundation"  and having all necessary resources for that Grin
Nevertheless I don't think that other supporters that have already invested share my point of view. Because ICO's prolongation isn't a best sign Smiley
SEOProject

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:10:48 PM

Meanwhile, we got news from China. Approximately 5 mln people from Asia learned about Storiqa
👉http://toutiao.com/item/6493358406529712654/

i fully support the company's decision to expand its presence markets, as well as to attract new funds for the successful development of the project!
nicolasbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:22:14 PM

Respect to community! I’ve studied the project. The same functional as Ali Express has will be implemented into the platform, am I right?

seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:25:43 PM

Respect to community! I’ve studied the project. The same functional as Ali Express has will be implemented into the platform, am I right?

Hello. I won’t talk about the other projects so far, I’ll list the advantages of Storiqa. There will be expanded analytics, built-in telephony and other ways of communication with the client, integrated marketing for placement in partner networks, data for factoring based on the internal rating, a designer of loyalty programs to increase the popularity of tokens and etc. on the platform.
nicolasbit

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:28:27 PM

Hello. I won’t talk about the other projects so far, I’ll list the advantages of Storiqa. There will be expanded analytics, built-in telephony and other ways of communication with the client, integrated marketing for placement in partner networks, data for factoring based on the internal rating, a designer of loyalty programs to increase the popularity of tokens and etc. on the platform.

Wow! It’s a large set of options! Will large companies use it to the full extant?

seriosman

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:37:47 PM

Wow! It’s a large set of options! Will large companies use it to the full extant?

Not exactly! At the moment, the focus is on small-scale production and business. The project wants differ from other large e-commerce platforms. And there are great opportunities for starting a business in this sector of producers. Large producers are a perspective.
nicolasbit

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:41:34 PM

Not exactly! At the moment, the focus is on small-scale production and business. The project wants differ from other large e-commerce platforms. And there are great opportunities for starting a business in this sector of producers. Large producers are a perspective.

Does it mean that the project will provide businessman will all that is listed above and with an online-store template also?

seriosman

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:44:21 PM

Does it mean that the project will provide businessman will all that is listed above and with an online-store template also?

Absolutely right! In addition, there will be a smart contract to let the client who transfers the money be sure that they will be transferred to the seller's account only when the goods reach their destination.
nicolasbit

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:47:06 PM

Absolutely right! In addition, there will be a smart contract to let the client who transfers the money be sure that they will be transferred to the seller's account only when the goods reach their destination.

Not bad! In this case, I’ll invest. Can you tell me who has offered such an idea?

ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:57:51 PM

Hi! I’ve noticed that most managers are from Russia, but the project is launched under the Swiss legislation. What advantages does the project get due to this fact?
reallyhawk

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:59:05 PM

Tell me please, how many sales of coins can there be all in all? I’m a bit confused. There are pre-ICO, ICO, etc.. 
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:02:39 PM

Tell me please, how many sales of coins can there be all in all? I’m a bit confused. There are pre-ICO, ICO, etc.. 
See the site of the project. The total number of sales is 5. You can find there sales’ dates, and also prices and bonuses. Let’s participate!)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:12:18 PM

Hi, community! Does anybody know if the future competitors of the platform like Amazon are planning to implement blockchain or already implement it? Does the platform still have any time?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: