Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42577 times)
Shaurman

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:59:28 PM

Listen, and what rights does each participant of the project have? For example, can I “ban” or complain of the manufacturer or on-line store, which are there in the system?
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:10:47 AM

My respect to the audience! I see many projects similar to this one. If there are any obvious and simple reasons why should a manufacturer choose this marketplace?
gavrosh

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:14:13 AM

My respect to the audience! I see many projects similar to this one. If there are any obvious and simple reasons why should a manufacturer choose this marketplace?

Hello! It's not even about the advantages you can speak about, but about a fundamentally different business organization. The project is based on blockchain-technology. The main benefits for customers in the convenience of calculations with customers, a huge customer base, access to the global sales market, suppression of marketing costs.
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:16:47 AM

Hello! It's not even about the advantages you can speak about, but about a fundamentally different business organization. The project is based on blockchain-technology. The main benefits for customers in the convenience of calculations with customers, a huge customer base, access to the global sales market, suppression of marketing costs.
This is all that every manufacturer or intermediary needs, all of which are constantly chasing)
gavrosh

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:17:55 AM

This is all that every manufacturer or intermediary needs, all of which are constantly chasing)

You are right, so it is. But by this all yet to overcome existing restrictions which were created by politicians and any other regulators. Solutions from Storiqa allow both completely leveling the "barriers" and minimizing the negative consequences from them.
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:22:05 AM

You are right, so it is. But by this all yet to overcome existing restrictions which were created by politicians and any other regulators. Solutions from Storiqa allow both completely leveling the "barriers" and minimizing the negative consequences from them.
When working for the whole world, it's very hard to settle accounts with customers! Different currencies, long distances, laws ...
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:26:06 AM

When working for the whole world, it's very hard to settle accounts with customers! Different currencies, long distances, laws ...

Thanks to modern methods of obtaining international payments, sellers can quickly receive funds from around the world. Another project provides excellent and high-quality support, thanks to its 24/7 service
I see! And is it possible to see the basic contract for the manufacturer? Smart contract
spacegt

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:29:41 AM

Hi connoisseurs! My experience of creating MI suggests that this is a very expensive occupation. And time-consuming. Do we already know how much it can cost to create an IM in the platform? Minimum price
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:31:02 AM

The platform plans to provide serious services ... And what are the requirements then for the equipment that uses the platform?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:04:56 AM

Hello! It is already known, what exchanges after the ICO will the coin of the project come out?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:07:23 AM

Hello! It is already known, what exchanges after the ICO will the coin of the project come out?
I have not heard the names yet. But usually it almost immediately becomes clear, so you need to gain a little patience
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:29:14 AM

Who will be responsible for the level of coin prices after the ICO? This depends on what?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:34:37 AM

Who will be responsible for the level of coin prices after the ICO? This depends on what?
There is no intention to regulate the rate - the price depends entirely on the market, the exchange situation. In general, as far as I know, special price regulation in such cases is not the best practice!
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:14:06 AM

Hello, guys! The system will accumulate a bunch of reviews about manufacturers, customers and in general about everything ... Is it already known how this part of the platform will be built?
ptbs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:20:43 AM

Can anyone tell how it is planned to work with poor producers? Will they be given another chance with poor performance? Or they will immediately leave the project?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:04:28 AM

Hi, community! Isn’t it more profitable to have a separate and controlled own site, simply created basing on a template and cheap? Also, the owner himself will have a few competencies to maintain. And in any case, you can also involve freelancers to finalize it.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:08:21 AM

Hi, community! Isn’t it more profitable to have a separate and controlled own site, simply created basing on a template and cheap? Also, the owner himself will have a few competencies to maintain. And in any case, you can also involve freelancers to finalize it.
Greetings! You described the ideal situation with minimal costs for a manufacturer! But there are very few of them. The rest needs a service for trading on the maximum scale, which has universal interface in addition to minimal costs. These are the principles for Storiqa to develop.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:13:36 AM

Greetings! You described the ideal situation with minimal costs for a manufacturer! But there are very few of them. The rest needs a service for trading on the maximum scale, which has universal interface in addition to minimal costs. These are the principles for Storiqa to develop.

Well, ok! Probably, every business owner doesn’t need international market... What advantages does it give besides international troubles?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:22:03 AM

Well, ok! Probably, every business owner doesn’t need international market... What advantages does it give besides international troubles?

Perhaps, you know about the troubles more than anyone else ;-) Small-scale production can undergo serious structural changes due to the increase in the volume of orders and margins. The increase in the workload of the main production capacities will increase their profitability, let expand production and develop the company. Companies will also have a competitive advantage in the underdeveloped regions of their field.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:24:33 AM

How many exchanges does the project plan to cover for selling the coins after the CIO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: