Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42577 times)
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:23:16 PM

Where can I get info about this project?

Page 1.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:50:33 AM

scam or not, we'll see. i see the potential danger and wish for the best, but nothing is for free as we all know. and the price here is the risk (of loosing out)

please apologize my very simple question!:

bought some STORIQA Tokens today. they are now sitting with their website.

it is not clear to me what to do next. do I transfer the Tokens somewhere else now? is that even possible? I dont see how.
If (it becomes) possible. Where Do I transfer it to? How? I funded my deposit with BTC that I took from my Exodus wallet (just after doing this I also read that this wallet is not supposed to be used, but it seemed to work-at least for depositing money).
When will I be able to withdraw the money from STORIQAs website? where am I going to transfer it to?
also, in the "Profile"-section they ask for a ETH wallet that supports ERC-20. what is this wallet being used for??? to transfer my Tokens automatically? I used my Exodus wallet address, but not sure about this anymore. can someone bring some light into my day please?

sorry guys, my comment is really not very strategically relevant, but it would be awesome if someone could help me! Smiley

Hello! thank you for your question. Everyone can deposit money from any wallet, but  we recommend you to use the following wallets for tokens withdraw:
MetaMask (Chrome browser addon);
MyEtherWallet (no download needed);
Ethereum Wallet (desktop);
Mist (desktop)

Because our token is ERC-20 token, and some wallets don't accept this.

Next, your tokens are in your personal account on the tokensale.storiqa.com till the Token Sale ends (Feb 13). Tokens are frozen. After it you can transfer STQ to ERC-20 wallet, you should add the address to your profile. Exodus wallet can be used for payment, but can't be used for withdraw.

I hope I answered your questions Smiley

Thank you - i now understood that deposit and withdraw require different wallets! will set up ERC20 wallet

!!!FOLLOW-UP QUESTION:
why cant Exodus be used for withdrawal? they support ERC-20

if it supports ERC20, it could be used, but we recommend wallets I posted above

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:00:34 AM

It's time for New Year gifts! Catch STQ with +12% bonus on the 5th Token sale stage till January 02!

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
zlatochka

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:14:24 PM

Open please branch of bounty. Many did not have time to send a report for the last week.
JustCrypt

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:01:40 PM

Nice idea, when you plan to lists on enxchanges?
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:32:05 AM

Nice idea, when you plan to lists on enxchanges?

Hello! In Feb, we have agreements with hitbtc and hksy.com

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:33:49 AM

Open please branch of bounty. Many did not have time to send a report for the last week.

We have written

Attention please! Storiqa's Bounty Campaign will be closed in 3 hours (18:00 UTC).

All posts that be published after the deadline would not be counted.

Thank you for participating in our Bounty Campaign, your StoriqaTeam

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Ali_G007

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:12:52 AM

https://tokensale.storiqa.com/?ref=4066c2a95fdf5a14d225e74d

Hook me up
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

Soft cap is already behind! Our counter is showing 7,000,000$!
Thank you for your faith and mood! We will continue to work on Top-1 worldwide marketplace!

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Bitscoinz

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

Hi
how i know it is not scam ?
what is the proof ? !!! Shocked Huh Huh
Thanks
unity100

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

They had PayPal CIO Bradley Strock on their website listed as advisor, and one of their reps posted a message in telegram about how he was their advisor, however Bradley Strock seems to have declared that his name was being used without permission. They seem to have removed his name from their website now.

Every step, every meeting, every business trip brings its fruits. We still have a positive resonance from American roadshow.  😎

Remember we did it in November?!  

Since that time we were negotiating with two important influencers in business.
We are proud to announce that our advisory board has been broadened. We have two advisors worth to be mentioned and discussed. They are Maynard Webb and Bradley Strock. 💫

✅Maynard Webb is former COO eBay
He is talented entrepreneur which has 30 years experience in the tech industry and held every position in a workplace (from entry-level to CEO). He willingly share his knowledge and life-lessons covering entrepreneurship. He knows all challenges of working in — and running — a startup. Btw, you get acquainted with him closer here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/maynardwebb/#6daeca8465cc

✅Bradley Strock is CIO of Paypal.
Being responsible for information technology he knows all pitfalls and peculiarities of IT. Lovely interview about the industry with Bradley Strock: https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2017/01/10/brad-andersons-lunch-break-s3-e9-brad-strock-cio-paypal/

Maynard Webb
Maynard Webb's stories.

ico.storiqa.com seems to have been redirected to crowdsale.storiqa.com. When googled, the cache of google still shows Bradley Strock's name in its search snippet, along with a host of important Silicon Valley names:

https://www.google.com/search?q=bradley+strock+storiqa&oq=bradley+strock+storiqa&aqs=chrome..69i57.2788j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Storiqa
https://ico.storiqa.com/
Storiqa market perspectives. E-commerce boost. Customers market growth. Boost. Growth. Meet our team. Maynard Webb Linkedin. Maynard Webb. Advisor. Former COO eBay. Founder, Webb Investment Network. Co-Founder, Everwise. Author, «Rebooting Work». Board member Visa & Salesforce. Bradley Strock ...
unity100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:16:32 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 01:05:06 AM by unity100

Upon referring the above post, I was banned from their Telegram group.

Extremely suspicious.
Crypto-Maniac

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

i have see few time the same template (design) in different ICO..
https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/

dont know what to say
illanz

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:47:45 AM

i have see few time the same template (design) in different ICO..
https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/

dont know what to say

Correct
Crypterium.io ico uses the same template

24hrs have passed now since the PayPal advisor case, we're still expecting for an official statement from the team
AltCoinArena

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

For the archives...

This is what they have in their white paper.

https://i.imgur.com/pzEBoEp.png

Unbelievable...
unity100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:17:52 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 11:38:06 AM by unity100

They also listed Maynard Webb, former ebayer. There seem to be numerous other people listed as 'advisors' who dont seem to have anything to do with them.
illanz

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

They also listed Maynard Webb, former ebayer. There seem to be numerous other people listed as 'advisors' who dont seem to have anything to do with them.

Official STORIQA statement à few minutes ago

Anna l Storiqa SMM manager:
Dear Storiqa supporters, believers, and community!

A day ago we received a statement from Bradley Strock that stated that he was not associated with our product. This came as a surprise as University Capital Group LLC was hired to assist with the collaboration and partnership with key advisors to our industry. The company has assured us that Bradley Strock would represent Storiqa and our interests. We are awaiting their urgent response to this matter from UCG.

Also as soon as we became aware of that statement, we contacted Bradley directly. We are currently in direct communication with Bradley and we immediately followed through with his request to take down his profile from our advisor section. Also to not cause any more confusion and to be safe, we temporarily removed Maynard Webb profile as well until full clarification is established from the UCG, we want to be extremely safe on our end regarding this.  From that moment we are also gathering official statements from all our other advisors and will release them as they come in, it may be delayed during this holiday season, we understand you want all info immediately and rightly so, you believe us and want full transparency, and we are working to provide that as soon as possible with the information coming in.

We had a US road show and an Asia Market road show where we personally met and came into agreements with our other investors, for proof of those road shows you can follow our Instagram, Twitter, and other social accounts. Due to the limited time nature of crowd funding we had to diversify our strategy of in person meetings, with funds and already established networks that could get us in contact with key advisors that were out of our reach on road shows. This decision has clearly lead to this miscommunication and in turn false information for you, as our supporters, and we are ceasing this strategy and from this moment will only rely on our direct communication with all of our advisors and team members going forward.

Also to bring immediate and timely proof to the Telegram community you may have noticed advisors such as Paddy Tan, jumping in to confirm their identity and involvement in our Storiqa project. We will follow through with all our advisors as they come online and we confirm their support and identify.

Again, we are investigating the situation at the moment so we'll keep you updated once we have all the information from all the involved parties as the information comes in.

Finally, lets not forget the largest and biggest part of our team, you as our supporters, buyers, sellers, and visionaries that believe in a better platform of global eCommerce and product exchange.
unity100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

That still doesnt explain why they banned me (and possibly other users) from their telegram group for talking about it, and for especially referencing this thread.
Uchuuko

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:48:34 AM

That still doesnt explain why they banned me (and possibly other users) from their telegram group for talking about it, and for especially referencing this thread.
Hi. I bought Storiqa tokens (when they were worth $0.0054). I also happened to have a Telegram account to follow both the English and Russian Storiqa groups, only to be baned from both of them. All I did was try to post news from News.Bitcoin.com's telegram regarding Alibaba and eBay's associates/former associates supporting Storiqa. That had me removed from the English group; when I tried to mention the problem in the Russian group I was banned from that group too. I tried contacting one of the staff who did Q&A on Telegram about the banhammering, but they never responded, despite my seeing that they did read my message.

This is very worrying. The full list of people on the Storiqa team seems sketchy too, especially when I looked at their Facebook pages. I hope Storiqa ultimately turns out to be legitimate.
AltCoinArena

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

Same here.  I was banned from their Telegram.  Crooks.  Spread awareness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: