Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:46:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42581 times)
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:33:43 PM
Merited by NetFreak199 (27)

There was a message on one of telegram groups about this project, so I've decided to check it out.
Their site promises a lot and this is the last thing I am looking for, all I need is facts/accomplishments/real partners and so on. So I decided to do so research and I came across this analysis, which is A MUST READ if you thing about investing in Storiqa.
It definitely helped me to make my decision.
Here are key points:
Negatives:
• Involving Crypto currencies as a payment mode may not be lucrative if the currency is highly volatile, not sure how the company will figure out the rate at which a product will be charged unless its based in Fiat currency and accordingly converted.
• The company would also need a Trust or Bank which is ready to open an account with them for the conversion of Fiat to cryto and vice versa
• As opening an online store can be very easy, how would the company verify the authenticity of the seller as there could be possibilities of scam
• If a new start up can think of an ides like this, giants like Amazon, IBM are already working on their own crypto currencies and blockchain which will be a threat once they in the field.
• They claim to supply all services necessary for expansion including sales, marketing, communication like 24/7 support, IT support for just 18,000 STQ per year. Its hard to believe how the cost is going to be beared by the company
Upon receiving the order the seller supplies the item in question to the special Storiqa warehouse, the Quality Assurance Department, where the item is checked for apparent defects, gets repacked and/or branded if necessary; there we also take pictures of the item. If the item does not possess the stated features or does not meet the quality requirements, it is returned to the seller. In the above case the cost of transportation, warehousing, transportation damage coverage is going to be enormous, not sure how that will be covered
The last key is a good research done by the author of this analysis, as it shows to me that is not real life scenario especially when we are talking worldwide. If this would be only in one small country, then opening one small warehouse and running this sort of operation is possible, but worldwide this would be even hard and too expensive for giant like ebay, if they would decide to open warehouses worldwide.

Full analysis can be found here: https://steemit.com/storiqa/@investbuddy/storiqa-ico-analysis

This post is not for current investors/coins holders/bounty participats and anyone who is somehow related and or invested in Storiqa as you have clearly made your mind. This post is for anyone just like me who is looking for full analysis rather than bounty/promotion posts/videos.
Interesting information, thanks, there is something now to think about, though is my overall attitude to the project has not changed
CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

I have randomly tried a few Storiqa demo stores and none of them has an item that is showcased.

Is there any demo that actually has items for sale?

Without having the items on the storiqa stores, it is hard to imagine how the user experience will be and perhaps how successful the project will be in general.

Storiqa team please add some items and photos so that we can have an idea what the experience will be when we shop in a storiqa store.

StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

I have randomly tried a few Storiqa demo stores and none of them has an item that is showcased.

Without having the items on the storiqa stores, it is hard to imagine how the user experience will be and perhaps how successful the project will be in general.

Storiqa team please add some items and photos so that we can have an idea what the experience will be when we shop in a storiqa store.

At the end of last year, we presented the first demo version of our platform which included our main ideas and initial vision of Storiqa marketplace. The main goal was to share with you our image of innovative marketplace powered by blockchain.

Still, there were a lot of to do to improve it and to makes it better. We are growing as a company and developing as professionals in the eCommerce sphere. Now our team is working really hard and at maximum capacity on demo-version 2.0 which will be absolutely far better than the previous one.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

Flow of advisors in Storiqa

read on Medium our current status with an advisory board https://goo.gl/PKDyce

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

I think it is already possible to wait for alpha launch of project and see everything yourself
peoplearmy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

At the end of last year, we presented the first demo version of our platform which included our main ideas and initial vision of Storiqa marketplace. The main goal was to share with you our image of innovative marketplace powered by blockchain.

Still, there were a lot of to do to improve it and to makes it better. We are growing as a company and developing as professionals in the eCommerce sphere. Now our team is working really hard and at maximum capacity on demo-version 2.0 which will be absolutely far better than the previous one.

Honestly how can we trust that you guys will be able to deliver if you already have issues with your token sales.  Your telegram is plastered with deposit issues and everyone is being told that their deposits will take up to 24 hours to show up when your site clearly states after 6 confirmations deposits will show up. In addition these supporters are also being told that they will have to pay a higher price for tokens because they weren't able to buy at the lower price due to your site's inability to handle deposits properly?!?! A live and working sales market would be 100 times more traffic and hectic so if you guys can't even handle a token sale properly and there are tons of delays how in the world will you be able to handle a real world market traffic? Let's be honest here issues that lead to small scale failures are exponentially increased in much larger scaled situations. You owe your supporters a much better experience if you want them to believe in your project. Just some things you should consider if you are seriously trying to gain supporters for your project.
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

Honestly how can we trust that you guys will be able to deliver if you already have issues with your token sales.  Your telegram is plastered with deposit issues and everyone is being told that their deposits will take up to 24 hours to show up when your site clearly states after 6 confirmations deposits will show up. In addition these supporters are also being told that they will have to pay a higher price for tokens because they weren't able to buy at the lower price due to your site's inability to handle deposits properly?!?! A live and working sales market would be 100 times more traffic and hectic so if you guys can't even handle a token sale properly and there are tons of delays how in the world will you be able to handle a real world market traffic? Let's be honest here issues that lead to small scale failures are exponentially increased in much larger scaled situations. You owe your supporters a much better experience if you want them to believe in your project. Just some things you should consider if you are seriously trying to gain supporters for your project.

Now we use a third multicurrency payment platform. We think about the marketplace with this in mind. Let's give the developers enough time to make everything work correctly.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
xperiance1814

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

There was a message on one of telegram groups about this project, so I've decided to check it out.
Their site promises a lot and this is the last thing I am looking for, all I need is facts/accomplishments/real partners and so on. So I decided to do so research and I came across this analysis, which is A MUST READ if you thing about investing in Storiqa.
Here are key points:
Negatives:
• Involving Crypto currencies as a payment mode may not be lucrative if the currency is highly volatile, not sure how the company will figure out the rate at which a product will be charged unless its based in Fiat currency and accordingly converted.
• The company would also need a Trust or Bank which is ready to open an account with them for the conversion of Fiat to cryto and vice versa
• As opening an online store can be very easy, how would the company verify the authenticity of the seller as there could be possibilities of scam
• If a new start up can think of an ides like this, giants like Amazon, IBM are already working on their own crypto currencies and blockchain which will be a threat once they in the field.
• They claim to supply all services necessary for expansion including sales, marketing, communication like 24/7 support, IT support for just 18,000 STQ per year. Its hard to believe how the cost is going to be beared by the company
Upon receiving the order the seller supplies the item in question to the special Storiqa warehouse, the Quality Assurance Department, where the item is checked for apparent defects, gets repacked and/or branded if necessary; there we also take pictures of the item. If the item does not possess the stated features or does not meet the quality requirements, it is returned to the seller. In the above case the cost of transportation, warehousing, transportation damage coverage is going to be enormous, not sure how that will be covered
The last key is a good research done by the author of this analysis, as it shows to me that is not real life scenario especially when we are talking worldwide. If this would be only in one small country, then opening one small warehouse and running this sort of operation is possible, but worldwide this would be even hard and too expensive for giant like ebay, if they would decide to open warehouses worldwide.

Full analysis can be found here: https://steemit.com/storiqa/@investbuddy/storiqa-ico-analysis

This post is not for current investors/coins holders/bounty participats and anyone who is somehow related and or invested in Storiqa as you have clearly made your mind. This post is for anyone just like me who is looking for full analysis rather than bounty/promotion posts/videos.

Thanks for these interestings infos ! I also read something similar on an other post... I wasn't sure to go into that ICO, now I am Smiley. Thanks !
RCB100%

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

reserve translation vietnamese if Dev need PM me. This interesting project with the best road map and trust team. Joined invertor and hope success! Good luck Dev!
FabioCarpi

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

Hmm... Interesting Cheesy
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

reserve translation vietnamese if Dev need PM me. This interesting project with the best road map and trust team. Joined invertor and hope success! Good luck Dev!
you're just a little late, the bounty and the ICO is over, and very successfully ended
Terro12

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:15:59 PM

is it already known which Exchange Storiqa is going to be on?
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

We concluded an agreement about listing STQ on HitBTC, EtherDelta and HKSY exchanges. We are planning to reach the top 5 exchanges also. So soon to the end of sale will be a list of all exchanges

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

We concluded an agreement about listing STQ on HitBTC, EtherDelta and HKSY exchanges. We are planning to reach the top 5 exchanges also. So soon to the end of sale will be a list of all exchanges

It will be a good start! If you could to make a listing at hitbtc immediately after the ICO
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

Here are key points:
Negatives:

Why do not you see competition in it? Amazon and IBM also started small, they did not become giants even for 1 year? I believe that the project has a chance of success, because it is something new and of course it will develop along with the crypto currency market!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

i have 2 question :

1. is this kyc ? where i can find post about document needed ?
2. will it put in exchange ? any estimated time for it ?

1. We don't have KYC
2. We concluded an agreement about listing STQ on HitBTC, EtherDelta and HKSY exchanges. We are planning to reach the top exchanges also. So soon to the end of sale will be the full list of all exchanges

Hello, community! We updated the rules so there will be KYC process. We will show more information about it a bit later.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

i have 2 question :

1. is this kyc ? where i can find post about document needed ?
2. will it put in exchange ? any estimated time for it ?

1. We don't have KYC
2. We concluded an agreement about listing STQ on HitBTC, EtherDelta and HKSY exchanges. We are planning to reach the top exchanges also. So soon to the end of sale will be the full list of all exchanges

Hello, community! We updated the rules so there will be KYC process. We will show more information about it a bit later.
is This procedure intended only for investors? Or bounty hunter will also have to do it
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

what does it mean? where we can upload KYC?

btw a BIG NO for change the rule at the end of ico.
Riqelme

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:09:16 PM

Storiqa is a marketplace designed to create stores with the ability to pay for crypto currency. On the one hand, Storiqa unites producers from all over the world and provides sellers with a set of professional tools for international trade. On the other hand, Storiqa provides customers with access to millions of unique products with the ability to pay with the crypto currency and STQ token.
Riqelme

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

Unique products from around the world for crypto-currencies and STQ tokens.
Millions of real goods for crypto-currencies and STQ at the most profitable rate,
while maintaining operations with fiat money.

Placement of goods on the site and payment for all Storiqa services by STQ tokens.
Payment for STQ for the placement of goods in the catalog and the use of professional marketing tools. You can pay for token localization, descriptions and photos of goods, which will prepare the community members.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: