Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42577 times)
plastick

Activity: 201
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

Don't trust private chat on telegram, there are a lot of fakes accounts, also username seem similar but there is just one letter different, for example "i" or "l" .

The person in the screenshots is a real Support Admin. Her name is pasted as a sticky in the channel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:57:45 PM

Don't trust private chat on telegram, there are a lot of fakes accounts, also username seem similar but there is just one letter different, for example "i" or "l" .

The person in the screenshots is a real Support Admin. Her name is pasted as a sticky in the channel.

she could be, yes, but the point is that if you want to be sure that is a real admin/support, go to the people list of the group, and click on the person to send a message. In other way, the person could be malicious.
plastick

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:15:27 AM

Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:29:36 PM

scary situation, I think there's an explanation and soon somebody from team will comment it
plastick

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

scary situation, I think there's an explanation and soon somebody from team will comment it

I really hope so!
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:23:16 PM
Merited by plastick (1)

The concerning aspect of Storiqa's position is that they will not refund those who do not want to give them their sensitive information....If they were legitimate, then they would refund those they "inadvertently" deceived.  The fact they will keep the money from those who do not submit their sensitive information is very telling ---> they need to provide refunds!  Their platform will not succeed anyway with this type of incompetence.

The truth is that they were not transparent about their KYC policy AND they manipulated their terms AFTER our investments were procured.  In fact, they still have not published their KYC terms....they may request a DNA sample for all we know, then what?  They need to refund us.  
vantim1989

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

wonderful project and very strong team 1 STQ easy 0,50$   Cool Cool Cool Cool Wink Wink Wink
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

The concerning aspect of Storiqa's position is that they will not refund those who do not want to give them their sensitive information....If they were legitimate, then they would refund those they "inadvertently" deceived.  The fact they will keep the money from those who do not submit their sensitive information is very telling ---> they need to provide refunds!  Their platform will not succeed anyway with this type of incompetence.

The truth is that they were not transparent about their KYC policy AND they manipulated their terms AFTER our investments were procured.  In fact, they still have not published their KYC terms....they may request a DNA sample for all we know, then what?  They need to refund us. 
I think the team will solve this problem in the direction of the investors, otherwise no one will trust them
Unlimion

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

Hello, this is Mythbusters, and today we will break some speculations

Reddit and telegram are in an uproar over this KYC thing.

Storiqa claimed there would be no KYC

You have asked if there was KYC. You have been answered that there was not.
And guess what! Support has not lied to you.
There is still no KYC procedure at this very moment.
Why?
Because it's planned in the middle of Feb.

boom

and suddenly decided to add it immediately after the ICO ended.

Already looking pretty funny. Let's do some research!

Storiqa is trying to claim KYC was always posted on their site. Here is the "agreement" they keep throwing around: https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/static/docs/token_sale_policy.pdf

But the pdf metadata says otherwise. This PDF was created RIGHT BEFORE the ICO ENDED.

The document itself states that  it was made much earlier than it actually was:

Metadata, huh?
Okay, lets do it your way.

1) going to the storiqa's googledisk and downloading the first version of policy.
2) downloading the latest adobe acrobat.
3) checking the metadata.
4) and guess what!
https://image.prntscr.com/image/TEUbtmIoTle_mHdCFgMTNQ.png

This PDF was created RIGHT BEFORE the ICO ENDED

Yeah, just several months before the end. Almost immediately.

Sorry for breaking your theory.

plastick

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

I think the team will solve this problem in the direction of the investors, otherwise no one will trust them

It's probably too late. STQ is going to be worthless.
plastick

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:00:29 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 04:52:04 PM by plastick

Hello, this is Mythbusters, and today we will break some speculations

Already looking pretty funny. Let's do some research!

Storiqa is trying to claim KYC was always posted on their site. Here is the "agreement" they keep throwing around: https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/static/docs/token_sale_policy.pdf

But the pdf metadata says otherwise. This PDF was created RIGHT BEFORE the ICO ENDED.

The document itself states that  it was made much earlier than it actually was:

Metadata, huh?
Okay, lets do it your way.

1) going to the storiqa's googledisk and downloading the first version of policy.
2) downloading the latest adobe acrobat.
3) checking the metadata.
4) and guess what!
https://image.prntscr.com/image/TEUbtmIoTle_mHdCFgMTNQ.png

This PDF was created RIGHT BEFORE the ICO ENDED

Yeah, just several months before the end. Almost immediately.

Sorry for breaking your theory.

Ok 1 post newbie who is trying to buy veteran bitcointalk accounts, you should learn to read. The PDF on their site was created right before the the ico ended https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/static/docs/token_sale_policy.pdf (check the metadata on it yourself).

The google doc version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rccrl5EgU650hkzpyovh3DTdY6FCgP86/view they posted in retaliation of these accusations was created before, yes but if you look at the metadata you can see it was modified so this proves NOTHING.

THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT DOCUMENTS.

You seem to have conveniently missed the fact they FLAT OUT LIED, telling people THERE WOULD BE NO KYC EVER. Then the ICO ended and they suddenly changed their story and produced brand new documents claiming they were always there for the entire ICO, in essence saying that everybody agreed to them when nobody actually did.

They probably did this knowing they wouldn't have half the investors they ended up with had they forced KYC in the beginning. IT IS A BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM.
Sorry for shitting on your terrible investigation skills. Better luck next time, shill.

Here is the scam thread you can use to practice your comprehension skills on:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2854475
ryan_crpt

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

Even if KYC was required in the beginning, I would still have invested. I got nothing to hide. =)
plastick

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

Even if KYC was required in the beginning, I would still have invested. I got nothing to hide. =)

Do you have anything to steal?

This company isn't even registered with the SEC, or any other governmental entity. What makes you think they are going to protect your information or not use our info for themselves?

Why would a Russian company feel the need to comply with US law?

Why would Storiqa need KYC when their alleged partner Crypterium did not? (and Crypterium is a frigging BANK).

If none of this sounds fishy to you, I have some land in Florida for sale.
UltraOinq

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

With everything fishy i see about giving my data to an third party i even got a better one...
When i try to log in into storiqa it says "Your account is locked" ......deposited, added my erc-20 address and bought storiqa tokens, logged out, now its locked? awesome....really trustworthy.
ryan_crpt

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:51:55 AM

High-risk investment. Good luck!  Cool
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:25:37 AM

This guy is the only guy who is being honest about this event on Youtube: https://youtu.be/L4jsM6dKxN8  He deserves some kudos for being an honest voice....we need to stand together against these types of scams if we want crypto to flourish.  The bait and switch was wrong!
Unlimion

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

Wow, sounds like a valid argumentation.
I'm completely broken right now and my opinion index is destroyed.

(its not)

, you should learn to read. The PDF on their site was created right before the the ico ended https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/static/docs/token_sale_policy.pdf (check the metadata on it yourself).

Because it's the second version, genius.

The google doc version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rccrl5EgU650hkzpyovh3DTdY6FCgP86/view they posted in retaliation of these accusations was created before, yes but if you look at the metadata you can see it was modified so this proves NOTHING.

THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT DOCUMENTS.

Oh damn.
Of course you can see it's modified on your current pc, genius, because the modification metadata is changing when you downloading the file to your pc.

You should really learn how the OS file system is working. Because you sound funny.

You seem to have conveniently missed the fact they FLAT OUT LIED, telling people THERE WOULD BE NO KYC EVER. Then the ICO ended and they suddenly changed their story and produced brand new documents claiming they were always there for the entire ICO, in essence saying that everybody agreed to them when nobody actually did.

So you just basically ignored everything I've written.
Ok, no point to discuss something.

I guess you have something similar to this pic on your wall.
vantim1989

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

This guy is the only guy who is being honest about this event on Youtube: https://youtu.be/L4jsM6dKxN8  He deserves some kudos for being an honest voice....we need to stand together against these types of scams if we want crypto to flourish.  The bait and switch was wrong!

obviously you don't know Russian language,ι have done much research on these people,Ruslan Tugushev  and Evgeny Gavrilin are real businessman,this is not first project they create,in this video Evgeny Gavrilin speaks to 20000 people  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiFmNfxYOEU&t=2s
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

This guy is the only guy who is being honest about this event on Youtube: https://youtu.be/L4jsM6dKxN8  He deserves some kudos for being an honest voice....we need to stand together against these types of scams if we want crypto to flourish.  The bait and switch was wrong!

obviously you don't know Russian language,ι have done much research on these people,Ruslan Tugushev  and Evgeny Gavrilin are real businessman,this is not first project they create,in this video Evgeny Gavrilin speaks to 20000 people  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiFmNfxYOEU&t=2s
The situation is really beyond a fair and virtuous ICO, may be we can complain to SEC?
plastick

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:31:13 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 04:45:26 PM by plastick

So you just basically ignored everything I've written.
Ok, no point to discuss something.

1 post newbie who is trying to buy veteran bitcointalk accounts,  Yes you should be ignored because you overlooked the reason why people are pissed in the first place. Go ahead and give your identity to complete strangers. Pretty sure nobody in the world will give a shit and at this point you are only arguing because you are mad about some random stranger on the internet calling you a 1 post newbie who is trying to buy veteran bitcointalk accounts. Other than that I have no clue at all why you would even be trying to defend this company and your $10 ICO investment, it is obvious they pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and it is obvious a lot of people are pissed. You are just shooting the messenger here 1 post newbie who is trying to buy veteran bitcointalk accounts

If you don't like being called 1 post newbie who is trying to buy veteran bitcointalk accounts then you probably shouldn't be a 1 post newbie who is trying to buy veteran bitcointalk accounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: