Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42577 times)
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:55:31 AM

Update from Storiqa:

We want to make sure that you, our community, can make your voices heard about how you feel about Storiqa, its progress and performance! That’s why we’re launching our new column #stq_voice.

“STQ voice”: Interview with Jackie Jomt

Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

STQ is for long holder 2019 this project can bypass $1
This is not the first time I've heard of such a price, I do not represent the capitalization that the project will have in such a case. But I think that Storiqa future competitor Amazon
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

STQ is for long holder 2019 this project can bypass $1
This is not the first time I've heard of such a price, I do not represent the capitalization that the project will have in such a case. But I think that Storiqa future competitor Amazon
In fact, Amazon is a very strong competitor. And the Storiqa project will have to be very strong, and a lot of work to compete with such a giant.
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

Blockchain & e-Commerce. How Storiqa Improves Online Sells

https://medium.com/storiqa/blockchain-e-commerce-how-storiqa-improves-online-sells-3dcc84ddde48
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

Thanks, it was an interesting read. I do hope that many investors will get some rewarded for believing in this project
sanii

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

​​Dear community!

Those who have their tokens not withdrawn, please find the important information below

At the moment we are not going to re-open tokensale.storiqa.com for passing KYC and/or indicating your wallet address for tokens withdrawal. Passing KYC individually will not be possible as well owing to the impracticality.

However, you will be able to get your tokens! We will be opening the platform for the certain period on a seasonal basis. Once it is opened, you are able to submit your KYC form and/or add your wallet address. We will announce this on our official social media and direct mailing will be done as well. We strongly advise you to follow our news and not to wait for an email only in order not to miss the opportunity to receive your tokens.

Stay tuned! 👌
Thanks for the clear answer, I did not believe in the project. I think that I will get a good profit in a short time. Project prosperity. keep us updated
IshakDib

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

I gladly support this project!   Cool
Afedschoolna

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

Greetings, team.
I suppose that this project is rather a juicy investment at the moment.
MartelGun

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:47:31 AM

Hi .
I expect this plan will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of ICO.
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:33:16 AM

I believe that this plan is quite a commercial investment currently.
 Good luck!
Ok you believe in the project but no need for all the different accounts to get your point across.
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

It looks of this project will be preferably in the offing!
Riveting idea, amazing project, noticing project!  Good luck all.

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about project join telegram chat with project followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

Long holder with 50m STQ Do not sell below $1
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:32:53 PM

It looks of this project will be preferably in the offing!
Riveting idea, amazing project, noticing project!  Good luck all.

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about project join telegram chat with project followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.

I would like to see the same activity on the forum! I am also the holder of the Storiqa tokens and I look forward to the team's great success this fall in implementing the road map!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

#stq_product: Storiqa Presents Storiqa Wallet Prototype!

Storiqa aims to create a quick-to-setup marketplace for SMEs with minimal financial borders and global transactional fees. Multicurrency payment solution helps to facilitate the last option. Storiqa Wallet is a mobile application through which clients can make payment both in cryptos (e.g. BTC, ETH, LTC) and fiat (e.g. USA dollar, euro).

Storiqa Wallet is:
 Smiley Allocating budget among a few currencies simultaneously for sellers: convert crypto to fiat and vice versa.
 Smiley Cross-border payments for shoppers: purchase a product from any country without thinking of crypto and fiat currencies converting.

All these multicurrency transactions are conducted smoothly and orderly in the application due to lean business processes between banks and crypto exchanges behind.

What’s next?

At a later stage, Storiqa Wallet will be used outside the marketplace ecosystem. It means that paying for coffee with crypto is not a vague idea. Apple has already successfully applied NFC technology for ApplePay. Implementing NFC in Storiqa wallet allows using this multicurrency solution for any payment.

Legal part

EMI (Electronic Money Institution) license assures secure and legal business processes. AML (Anti-Money Laundering) document is an inevitable step before getting the license. Both they confirm operations in the legal field.  

Try Storiqa Wallet on our website: https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

#stq_product: Storiqa Presents Storiqa Wallet Prototype!

Storiqa aims to create a quick-to-setup marketplace for SMEs with minimal financial borders and global transactional fees. Multicurrency payment solution helps to facilitate the last option. Storiqa Wallet is a mobile application through which clients can make payment both in cryptos (e.g. BTC, ETH, LTC) and fiat (e.g. USA dollar, euro).

Storiqa Wallet is:
 Smiley Allocating budget among a few currencies simultaneously for sellers: convert crypto to fiat and vice versa.
 Smiley Cross-border payments for shoppers: purchase a product from any country without thinking of crypto and fiat currencies converting.

All these multicurrency transactions are conducted smoothly and orderly in the application due to lean business processes between banks and crypto exchanges behind.

What’s next?

At a later stage, Storiqa Wallet will be used outside the marketplace ecosystem. It means that paying for coffee with crypto is not a vague idea. Apple has already successfully applied NFC technology for ApplePay. Implementing NFC in Storiqa wallet allows using this multicurrency solution for any payment.

Legal part

EMI (Electronic Money Institution) license assures secure and legal business processes. AML (Anti-Money Laundering) document is an inevitable step before getting the license. Both they confirm operations in the legal field.  

Try Storiqa Wallet on our website: https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/

When will the platform launch? I would like to be one of the very first who bought a thing in Storiqa  Smiley
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

When will the platform launch? I would like to be one of the very first who bought a thing in Storiqa 

We work according to our roadmap, wait our announcements Smiley

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

When will the platform launch? I would like to be one of the very first who bought a thing in Storiqa 

We work according to our roadmap, wait our announcements Smiley
Nice to hear this  Tongue I think that in the near future STQ will become like Amazon but the main difference is that the STQ uses advanced payment technologies on the blockchain.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:53:56 AM

Heavy load on eth network slowing everything down and costing more - proof enough that STQ must run on its own blockchain to ensure buyers have a better experience and sellers get the service as laid out in the WP. ETH network struggling and the markets not actually busy. Smiley
ctmixing

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:03:41 AM

I use to believe in this project until I found out the the owners are now raising money for their other company boomstarter. I have no idea why investors should feel comfortable investing in these owners. Storiqa's roadmap is incomplete and you all are raising money again for another project. What a joke!!!!!
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

I use to believe in this project until I found out the the owners are now raising money for their other company boomstarter. I have no idea why investors should feel comfortable investing in these owners. Storiqa's roadmap is incomplete and you all are raising money again for another project. What a joke!!!!!
Just checked it out and yes you are correct about it being the same people. Interesting.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: