Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42577 times)
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

Guys the amount of dispute and accusations I am seeing in this trend is just ridiculous .

People should be careful before investing and seek financial advise from professionals prior.

In order to avoid spending you time in accusing and chasing others for scams and so on , just try to put little small amount of money in each project you believe it. Don't be greedy and dreamer . You need to know that every project involve some risks . It may be scam or just a bad business idea. It may get destroyed by a competitor or just be managed badly .

Scam or not , most of the start-up companies (circa 80%-90% cease activity after 24 months ) Those that stay in the market stay for longer but only a small percentage will reach the success they hope to reach , probably like 2-3% of all the projects here. So don't invest more of what you can afford to loose and stop crying here and there after it went down 90%

I hope this post will help some.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

we are waiting for what Storiqa will do in 2019, will indeed in 2019 STQ be releasing its products?
we can buy cheap STQ now and hold for the long term, that's my suggestion, because their roadmap looks good in 2019,

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:13:36 AM

I think STQ is a project that has a good future but now it doesn't seem like that. Where is the admin? too much bad news isn't answered here.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:07:17 AM

I think STQ is a project that has a good future but now it doesn't seem like that. Where is the admin? too much bad news isn't answered here.
I myself also do not know what is happening now on this project, is the team still working right now? because until now a lot of bad news is certainly not good for the project

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
cryptonymous_id

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

https://t.me/cryptonymousid

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:00:21 AM

its a scam project, be aware lol
Can you give in here if this projects is scam ?
STQ available trade some exchanger , or you just make fraud for get price this STQ more cheap again ?

-90% lol

You realize that these people have no idea what the market demands
Quotation determines the demand quite simply
if you already open a crypto marketplace
then you should be aware that potential customers are only once all stq holder and these customers are enthusiastic about technology and not stickers

If hand made goods were important
then there would be such shops for a long time
but even storiqa does not notice that

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

yap, we can see the real.
-90% = scam project
+100%+++ = legiit project.
could you read it ? lol
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:52:00 PM

If hand made goods were important
then there would be such shops for a long time
but even storiqa does not notice that
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I guess you never heard of Etsy.

Etsy is BIG!

It seems Storiqa is the blockchain version of Etsy, but much smaller and far less popular.

Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:37:00 PM

Hi there!

We happy to announce that our referral program is released!

Invite your friends who produce great things to Storiqa Marketplace and earn money. We will pay you 1% from every sell operations your seller will make!

You can find the referral link in your Storiqa account!

|  Join Now  |  

|  Get Your Benefits  |  
axllht

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:26:48 PM

I wanna buy something on storiqa market, when shipping around the world?

Nikolas.Glushe

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:17:31 PM

Dear Storiqa community. We are pleased to inform you about our project http://stchats.top/ which logs all important telegram chats related to Storiqa. We believe that Storiqa Chats will be a valuable addition to the Storiqa ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through http://stchats.top/
The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of Storiqa ’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to Storiqa is missing on our website, please write and we will add it.
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 01:53:29 PM

​​🔥Meet TURE WALLET! 🔥

Storiqa team releases a new product which relates to the marketplace and makes your payments on Storiqa instant but at the same time can be used out of STQ ecosystem — TURE wallet! It will be your indispensable assistant from the opening minutes, and we know —you will not want to turn back to others anymore!

👉Download the app: https://itunes.apple.com/app/ture/id1448865994

TURE wallet is an extremely secure wallet for cryptocurrency payments with integrated currency exchange.

EASY

📍Change one currency to another inside TURE app in one second;
📍Top up your balance easily;
📍Send money to any TURE user instantly and completely for free;

SECURE

📍Two-factor authentication and multi-signature;
📍Protection with TouchID / FaceID;
📍Mobile app for iOS with device ID check. The app for Android will arrive very soon!

TURE is a perfect app to send, store, and manage your crypto portfolio. Also, it looks really trendy 😉

Currently, TURE wallet supports BTC, ETH, and STQ. The exchange feature currently works in testing mode and allows only micro transactions. More features and currencies are coming!

👉Download the app: https://itunes.apple.com/app/ture/id1448865994

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 01:54:22 PM

Check the reviews below to learn more

Smiley CoinCodex: https://coincodex.com/article/2936/ture-new-cryptocurrency-wallet-launched-by-storiqa/

Smiley Crypto Daily: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2019/01/ture-new-cryptocurrency-wallet-launched-worldwide

Smiley Crypto News Review: https://cryptonewsreview.com/pressrelease/ture-new-cryptocurrency-wallet-launched-worldwide/

Smiley Sludgefeed: https://sludgefeed.com/storiqa-releases-new-crypto-wallet-app/

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
ILMC

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:06:20 AM

8 sat  Grin

YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC / No GPUJoin us!
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:38:38 PM

This project is going to be one of the best if it utilizes proprly i like the idea of online marketplace where people can buy through their cryptos and easily spend their earnings and also make use of the stq.
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 03:21:54 PM

​​Here we go - meet big platform updates!

We are sure you will be excited after reading this news to the end.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
jhonxu

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:34:09 PM

Smiley You guys stille not got it?

Well let me help you out,storiqa team made stq in order for them to be able to make Milion of USD to lunch the platforme and get rich them self,now at this point STQ will never grow because it use created in order for them to collect money for the platform they dont care about the stq price anymore is behaind them,The person that sold 1.5 Bilion STQ 2/3 days a go did not bouth that stq he use working for storiqa and since he know the true about this he sold and i will also tell you a secret the ammount of stq is not reall the ammount is more bigger then what you see,so this is it guys i advice you to all sell your stq because this will never recover since it use not made for that,it use justa a instrument in order for them to bet rich and also luch the platform,sell evrythink because it will go at 0 trust me (I know what i am talking about and i have solid proffs) .
larim007
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:37:43 AM

If I want to trade on your site, as a seller, what criteria should I and my products have? Smiley
kuturKOB
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:28:28 AM

What products are prohibited for sale or require special attention? Maybe I can not sell alcohol on your site?
opskin_man
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:52:09 PM

What products are prohibited for sale or require special attention? Maybe I can not sell alcohol on your site?
You can sell and purchase products and services on the Storiqa platform that do not violate international laws and laws in force in the countries of the buyer and seller. Alcohol is prohibited, as far as I know.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:12:32 PM

Smiley You guys stille not got it?

Well let me help you out,storiqa team made stq in order for them to be able to make Milion of USD to lunch the platforme and get rich them self,now at this point STQ will never grow because it use created in order for them to collect money for the platform they dont care about the stq price anymore is behaind them,The person that sold 1.5 Bilion STQ 2/3 days a go did not bouth that stq he use working for storiqa and since he know the true about this he sold and i will also tell you a secret the ammount of stq is not reall the ammount is more bigger then what you see,so this is it guys i advice you to all sell your stq because this will never recover since it use not made for that,it use justa a instrument in order for them to bet rich and also luch the platform,sell evrythink because it will go at 0 trust me (I know what i am talking about and i have solid proffs) .

maybe i agree with you about STQ, if have money i will buy etherum or another coin at CMC rank 10. many coin or token is scam but team said they still alive and make product. be careful with your money before invest in crypto
tomas_jeferson
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:05:15 PM

What do you need to trade on the platform Storiqa? Can I start trading without having experience in this business?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: