Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:44:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TAT.VIRTUALMINE]  (Read 39636 times)
bitcoinplay

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Play!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 12:23:42 PM

When the price of this drops, this thief can buy back for cheaper. So it is in his interest to drop the price.

Please leave negative feedback for thickasthieves! I just did. Make him regret profiting from his investors. This is wrong.

Bitcoin Play, the source of everything bitcoin! Donate: 1KPyjjUWge1vDou2bQXJkZfA2dV5NKTWmv
Faucet Donation: 1BhrsvzcbjP6cPUrQDBjYbTztnHHFDLE9W
drdanishkhan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:24:14 PM

ThickAsThieves:

YOU have made profit from my loss. Yes, YOU. Nobody else did, if I lose a bitcoin YOU PROFITED ONE BITCOIN.

I demand a refund of my shares at the IPO price. You do not pay anything, you just have to give your profit back!

Now, this would be unreasonable if we both made profit. But only you made profit - it is only possible for you and only you to gain!

You know thats not gonna happen.. he wont part with his profits would he..

BTC tip jar 1LrwjfQ41DA9u8PLcQBLp7CueoWotdKshq
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:25:27 PM

well we knew about the yield per bond but we did not expect the share prices to drop.. and that has nothing to do with difficulty..

Except that the price of the share is linked to its yield. If something makes me twice the amount of money per share, I will be willing to pay twice the price for it. And vice versa, if the yield of an investment goes down by a certain amount, the price should go down as well.

Because using your logic, you expected the price of the share to stay the same even if years from now the difficulty is 100x as high and the dividend you get is almost nothing? Why would anyone purchase that share for the original price at that time?

Again, when you invest you're supposed to put a little bit of thought into where you stick your money in. And, to quote Deprived, there are no good or bad investments, only investments that are good or bad for the price. TAT.VIRTUALMINE is a good investment for some price-range. The question an investor should ask is: For what price-range? The DMS-securities by Deprived have been made as something of an experiment to see what people think the right price-range should be for a PMB.
drdanishkhan

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:27:59 PM

Dont talk bullshit.. we are not talking about a month or a year.. the time frame is 2 freakin days..

somestranger

Activity: 487

Are You Shpongled?

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:29:00 PM

When the price of this drops, this thief can buy back for cheaper. So it is in his interest to drop the price.

Please leave negative feedback for thickasthieves! I just did. Make him regret profiting from his investors. This is wrong.

Did you really put 225 BTC (per your feedback for TAT) into Virtualmine? It certainly is unfortunate you lost money, but if you invested that amount then you really ought to learn to diversify better.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:29:21 PM

Since this person (and I believe at least one other sock of his) seems to be starting a smear campaign, I'm going to try and comment on this once only.

Every asset I offer is as transparent as I can make it, more so than most issuers. I make good on every promise I make. My reputation is important to me, but I will not play games with trolls.

This holder is upset that a mining bond is no longer worth what it was during IPO. Plain and simple. It appears he sold out and moved on to the next cheapest one anyway, so it's likely he'll be yelling at Deprived in a couple weeks too. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=228327.msg2548895#msg2548895

Carry on, and apologies for this distraction.
eltopo

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:31:45 PM

But at what rate?? since yesterday they have dropped down from 0.0057 to 0.0045.. thats huge.. the only thing is that TAT doesnt seem to care about saving this asset at all.. any kid of positive reinforcement would surely help stabilise the situation
In the same way you could complain about Asicminer selling their USB sticks for 2 BTC.
Lytse

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:32:02 PM

The only thing that determines the market price of the asset is the market, supply and demand. And with an increasing difficulty, the dividends go down and therefore people are willing to pay less for the asset.

It's all very transparent.

There are two other values that can be found in the contract under buyback rights.
Buyback rights are rights that TAT has. If he decides, for whatever reason, that he doesn't want to operate the fund anymore, he can buy shares back at 110% of the most highest trade price in the last week or at 200 times the most recent dividend (his choice, so that means whichever is lower).

There is no guarantee that a buyback will occur, nor is there an option for an asset holder to enforce such a buyback. The right lies solely with the issuer.

If someone does not trust TAT to continue his/her business the maximum price is 0.0052 BTC at current difficulty. Other people may value it higher.

drdanishkhan

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:32:56 PM

Now theres no smear from my side.. i trusted you TAT thats why i bought into this .. i am not calling you a cheat or scammer.. no..i am not a troll.. i just want to say we have already had our loss.. it wouldnt be too hard on you to atleast help us recover some of our loses from your profits..

drdanishkhan

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:35:16 PM

no need to act like idiots.. i am sure we can all work things out in a civilised manner without the trolling..

drdanishkhan

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:37:19 PM

[/quote]

If someone does not trust TAT to continue his/her business the maximum price is 0.0052 BTC at current difficulty. Other people may value it higher.

[/quote]

Would love to sell off at that rate.. but its approaching 0.0045 at the moment.. and its losing out fast.. and TAT is doing nothing.. and that has hurt me the most.. maybe i was naive in thinking someone would help out others at the cost of some profit..

TaxReturn

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:37:57 PM

I'm beginning to think there should be some kind of IQ test before anyone is allowed to do investments.
bitcoinplay

Activity: 84

Bitcoin Play!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 12:39:06 PM

I just noticed that thief has left me negative feedback.

This is an abuse of the feedback system, he is trying to get me to remove my feedback.

I made a thread about this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240552

Bitcoin Play, the source of everything bitcoin! Donate: 1KPyjjUWge1vDou2bQXJkZfA2dV5NKTWmv
Faucet Donation: 1BhrsvzcbjP6cPUrQDBjYbTztnHHFDLE9W
drdanishkhan

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:47:09 PM

Well what do you expect if you go on bitchin around at every forum..  Undecided

drdanishkhan

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:49:20 PM

share prices are dropping like stone.. he doesnt bother replien back.. people lose money.. TAT accuses a guy of bein a sock.. Guy starts bitchin.. TAT leaves negative feedback..

drdanishkhan

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:50:43 PM

How is it that someone bought 700 shares at 0.004560 and mu order not got filled??  Huh

Rannasha

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:50:52 PM

can anyone give me a summary on this? what happened? why is thickasthieves leaving negative feedback for people?

1. People (or singular person with multiple accounts, the jury is still out on that one) don't read or understand the details of this asset.
2. People lose BTC because of point 1.
3. People go on to slander TAT in an attempt to get him to repay their losses. Including leaving negative feedback for TAT.
4. TAT responds to the negative feedback by giving his own negative feedback.
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:51:28 PM

Bitcoinplay attempted to blackmail TAT into buying back his shares at IPO price or he would slander TAT on the forums. TAT didnt give in to the demands so bitcoinplay is carrying out his threat and badmouthing him all around the place. TAT rightly left that feedback so others know he will try to blackmail people if he doesnt get what he wants.

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
bobboooiie

Activity: 656

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:53:10 PM

To be honest, TAT is nowhere near to scammer, eventhough he probably made this bond purely on getting fast BTC to get more shares of AM in sight of completing 5k for a board seat. He still did this so people would actually profit on this marginally. But ofcourse you are gambling in a way on whatever BFL,AVALON etc starts shipping their products and hammering the difficulty.
So whoever is crying about this now is a fool, you should do your homework properly!
ThickAsThieves (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:55:16 PM

I appreciate the support guys, you have no idea.

I spent literally 4 hours trying to reason with this guy via chat. It all boils down to him wanting special treatment to erase his risks.

My wife just said to me, "Well if you don't have haters, you haven't made it, have you?" Heh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: