Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT] Moon Bot - trading terminal for Bittrex, Binance and Huobi  (Read 39470 times)
mvgx (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 152

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:14:22 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2023, 04:36:57 PM by mvgx
Merited by DaCryptoRaccoon (3)

The Moon Bot is a bot-terminal for playing on mid-term Telegram signals, flash signals (pumps), manual trading and scalping. Currently supports Binance, Huobi and Bittrex. Designed as a portable x64 windows app.

Super promotion !
Register on binance at our referral link (more details on our site), and get an unprecedented discount of 75% on the PRO version with both modules MoonScalper and Futures with the code MoonBonus, as well as the following bonuses:

+ 20% commission discount on all binance Spot trades (as well as 10% off all futures trades for the first month)
 + 300 Moon credits as a gift
 + Option to auto-buy BNB when trading USDT-M futures
 + The MoonHook Strategy
 + Price emulation tool on the chart with "Pencil"
 + Charts monitoring module in separate windows (no limits on the number of charts, does not load API)

The main goal of the bot is to make a reasonable decision, is it worth buying a pumping coin, If yes then
buy a coin as fast as possible at the very beginning of a pump and sell fast with profit.

To achieve this the bot can do:
  • auto read from the Telegram and detect coins in channels messages
  • auto detect coin name in clipboard text
  • auto detect altcoin market activity
  • analyze all the coins to determine their "pumping quality"
  • adjust variety of settings helping to make fast automatic decision whether or not to buy the coin, at what price and so on
  • Tools for manual trading: rapid orders moving with a mouse, real time order book visualization, 1-second resolution charts, displaying all exchange's executed orders, volume indicator
  • Pending orders: Buy Stop pending order (for trading on breakdowns), Buy pending order (for trading in dumps, order doesn't reserve balance until placed on the exchange)
  • Stop Loss, Trailing Stop
  • and much more, read in details at Bot's site

The Bot is not intended for trading in a fully automatic mode. The Bot only automates routine operations and provides convenient tools, which gives a gain in time.
All Bot's tools are for fastest possible automating and fastest decision-making.

The Bot has pumps auto-detection algorithm but its not perfect yet, so the best results you will get using the bot in conjunction with a Telegram  pump channel.

Links to actual pump examples you can find here

The Bot's workflow model:
You are waiting for a pump signal in a channel. Immediately as the message with pumping coin appears, The bot reads it, analyze the coin, place a buy order (in case the coin and the pump are good enough) and show you visual trading chart.
Immediately after the buy order has been executed, the Bot will put a sell order. Buy orders that are not executed in a pre-defined time will be cancelled automatically.

Another scenario when the bot is useful is scalp trading.

The main window screenshot:

My Bittrex last orders screenshot:

Download free version, the only difference from the full version is that the volume of each buy order is limited to 40 usdt.  http://cryptopump.info/download

Moon Bot's public chat: https://t.me/Moon_Bot_Public
Please read pinned message when you join it.

ATTENTION !  FRAUD SITES !

There are already 2 fraud sites containing malware instead of genuine Moon Bot. Be careful !
cryptopump.pro и crypto-pump.online

Make sure you download the bot from the original site https://moon-bot.com/  !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoman77777

Activity: 2674
Merit: 528

https://moon-bot.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 09:42:45 PM

Author was intrigued .. maybe try! :-)

mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:16:48 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:55:58 PM by mprep

13.10.2017 three channels alliance pump: @BittrexYobitsWhales,@ToTheMoon,@BittrexYobitPumpSignal (SuperManPower).
There was a funny mess with this pump, which I describe in details in my Bot's blog. Could be interesting for those who took part in this pump. All logs and charts I used in this article was took using the pump bot software.

New version with auto-detection Telegram messages coming soon.
You will just start the Bot and watch how it reads from the Telegram, detects a coin name in a channel post and buys the coin, all in auto mode.

Those who buy PRO version now will have early access to try new feature.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:16:14 AM

how many for the pro version?
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:53:10 PM

how many for the pro version?
only 0.1 BTC

cryptoman77777

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:16:55 PM

Nice, this is what i was looking for, I use to play pumps and always late to buy in the first flight.
 When are you going to release the auto-detection version?

fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:35:22 PM

is there any example about this bot ?
and any video tutorials how to use the bot?

i would like to try the free version of this bot
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:04:03 PM

I have posted some examples in my blog http://cryptopump.info/en/blog As for video, Im working on that as well.

fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:19:57 PM

I have posted some examples in my blog http://cryptopump.info/en/blog As for video, Im working on that as well.

oke waiting for the video tutorials, and what is the biggest pump that the bot made until now ?
is the price ever hit 50% up or lower than that ?
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:08:28 AM

oke waiting for the video tutorials, and what is the biggest pump that the bot made until now ?
is the price ever hit 50% up or lower than that ?
I'm not sure I understood your question correctly - the bot does not make pumps itself, its only a tool designed for trading on pumps. For example, screenshot below shows today's PDC coin pump made by @PumpNotifier Telegram channel. Price peak was 72%, total buy volume during 1st minute of the pump 20 BTC, The screenshot was made using the Bot software

searchacc

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:04:23 AM

Anyone does Virus scan ?  and  are you sure this bot is safe ? for example the creator can "force" the bot to buy a coin in order to make a pump of this coin and earn profit...

I will try your bot with low volume
cryptopredict.me

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:24:42 AM

sound interesting but there is not a way to detect automated sell order without set up a %, for example the bot detects the top of the pump and make the sell order

https://genialseo.com
Best SEO Services from real experts
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:18:07 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:55:43 PM by mprep

Anyone does Virus scan ?  and  are you sure this bot is safe ? for example the creator can "force" the bot to buy a coin in order to make a pump of this coin and earn profit...

I will try your bot with low volume
If you look screenshots on my site you will see that I put too much efforts into the bot to make it just a virus container. Also every crypto trader must have up-to-date antivirus soft. As for you second comment, no one can guarantee that any soft is free of "hidden code", but to force a real profit with hidden code I would need thousands bot users, and when I have thousands users, I will earn much more profit by selling PRO version rather than by injecting hidden code.

sound interesting but there is not a way to detect automated sell order without set up a %, for example the bot detects the top of the pump and make the sell order
You are right. That's why users set up predefined sell price in % of initial coin price. There is no way to detect the top of a pump, at least I don't know such method yet. But using the bot you can manually replace sell orders extremely fast, just by dragging a line on a chart (visual trading).

JackWilshereCrypto

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:05:21 PM

Pump/dump detector, price predictor and auto-trader robot Trial version....

https://t.me/BitWatcherTrial
Yurickz

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

To the Moon!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:27:52 PM

Can anyone report if they have had success with this bot, or tried it out? Also what is the price?

mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:12:03 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 05:21:09 PM by mvgx

The price is 0.1 BTC

cryptoman77777

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:20:04 PM

Can anyone report if they have had success with this bot, or tried it out? Also what is the price?

I used the bot for last days pumps, primarily it really helps to not lose money on unfair pumps!
With charts provied in the bot I clearly see when admins do prepums so I just avoid them   Smiley
Real profit depends mostrly on pump groups themselfs, I managed to get good profit on only 1 pump for now.

sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:42:18 PM

I used the bot for last days pumps, primarily it really helps to not lose money on unfair pumps!
With charts provied in the bot I clearly see when admins do prepums so I just avoid them   Smiley
Real profit depends mostrly on pump groups themselfs, I managed to get good profit on only 1 pump for now.
how much profit do you earn with this bot service ? i overview the thread and i think this is an very good service can help us

making small profit , i don't looking forward a big profit , it is not reality. will try and then comeback for feedback

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:36:17 PM

a remarkable discovery
i will try this bot which free version first
I hope this works well.
cryptoman77777

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:29:32 AM

how much profit do you earn with this bot service ? i overview the thread and i think this is an very good service can help us
making small profit , i don't looking forward a big profit , it is not reality. will try and then comeback for feedback

BRX coin pump was very good, for me atleast, this is my results:
I Bought 3600.60 BRX  for 0.00007106 and sold for  0.00008397 which is about +270$ fast profit

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: