Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20516 times)
Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:43:03 PM

I seen this ICO on Kickico site.  Kickico working with this project? They promote Trueflip?

I also saw this project on Kickico. The direct competitor will be Dmarket I guess which they already have a partnership with 4AGames, plus CEO and Brian Kerr are very well known in e-sports. Do you already have signed some exclusive partnership with some game publisher?

We are in the process of discussing a partnership with all of the major global game publishers
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:44:43 PM

It is a very good idea,  I used to play the online game  . I was cheated by trusting other players.

I think Gameflip can solve this problem .

Applying blockchain technology we will make game industry based on mutual trust.
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:45:56 PM

Which payment they accept? I have some Kick tokens. May I invest with Kick tokens? Or only with ETH?
For investing you should use ETH
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:46:37 PM

Which payment they accept? I have some Kick tokens. May I invest with Kick tokens? Or only with ETH?

I dont think Kickico started their Kick on the platform yet. Though that would be the best thing to start right now as the price is falling.
Kickico has started their platform.
Gameflip is working with kickico, you can see it here : https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/35481/join-gameflip-crowdsale
Gameflip has raised 50% of preico softcap, only 2 days left.
Hopefully you will reach the softcap, but what will happen if you dont?
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:51:29 PM

We accept only ETH. If you want to purchase using Bitcoin or other Alt coins, you can convert them to ETH through crypto exchanges such as ShapeShift.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:58:02 PM

Are you guys gonna try to partner up with Steam. I think they're the largest marketplace, but also the largest generator of virtual items right now.

We are in the process of discussing a partnership with all of the major global developers including Valve (Steam)
Great, when i first saw this project, i immediately thought about steam.
What kind of partnership do you seek from them? connecting your marketplace with steam market?

We are taking into account cooperation not only with Steam but discussing a partnership with all of the major global game publishers.
It is really great that you guys thinking wide , But starting with steam will be an amazing move and should be easy one , Since steam is already accepting payment with BTC it will not be hard to get them on board , Also I play a lot of steam games that is another reason to get steam fast Cheesy
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:02:55 PM

I looked over your site, and read the whitepaper a little bit. Lastly I invested 1 ethereum. So I think I have a right to say something about your marketing. You already have a fully prepared working website: https://gameflip.com/ Not an alpha or beta. You have to show this in every sentences you wrote. People would jump at it if they see the site. But you don't even have a link to your site in your tokensale page. I think that is the key of promotion of the project. I hope you understand me and make some changes after this. Thanks.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:19:28 PM

I see that you are going to implement ETH as a payment method in Q1, that's cool! I definitely would buy gift cards with cryptocurrencies.

But what i find confusing is that in your roadmap it says that bitcoin payments are live today, and yet found talks like this in the comments:

- Can I pay with bitcoin?
- No
- Ok

So it's up to seller or how does this work?
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:23:11 PM

Are you guys gonna try to partner up with Steam. I think they're the largest marketplace, but also the largest generator of virtual items right now.

We are in the process of discussing a partnership with all of the major global developers including Valve (Steam)
Great, when i first saw this project, i immediately thought about steam.
What kind of partnership do you seek from them? connecting your marketplace with steam market?

We are taking into account cooperation not only with Steam but discussing a partnership with all of the major global game publishers.
It is really great that you guys thinking wide , But starting with steam will be an amazing move and should be easy one , Since steam is already accepting payment with BTC it will not be hard to get them on board , Also I play a lot of steam games that is another reason to get steam fast Cheesy

Thank you for your support and good wishes. We are trying our best to deliver a great project for you guys!
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:24:22 PM

I see that you are going to implement ETH as a payment method in Q1, that's cool! I definitely would buy gift cards with cryptocurrencies.

But what i find confusing is that in your roadmap it says that bitcoin payments are live today, and yet found talks like this in the comments:

- Can I pay with bitcoin?
- No
- Ok

So it's up to seller or how does this work?

For now, only ETH is accepted.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:25:31 PM

this project looks very promissing, if I correctly understood - Gameflip received support from top tier venture capital investors in Silicon Valley ?
I'll start reading whitepaper, and subscribe to updates in this theme!
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:27:44 PM

I looked over your site, and read the whitepaper a little bit. Lastly I invested 1 ethereum. So I think I have a right to say something about your marketing. You already have a fully prepared working website: https://gameflip.com/ Not an alpha or beta. You have to show this in every sentences you wrote. People would jump at it if they see the site. But you don't even have a link to your site in your tokensale page. I think that is the key of promotion of the project. I hope you understand me and make some changes after this. Thanks.

Thank you for your advice. I will pass those to a dedicated apartment Smiley
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:34:48 PM

this project looks very promissing, if I correctly understood - Gameflip received support from top tier venture capital investors in Silicon Valley ?

Yes, you understood correctly. After you go through the whitepaper contact me if you have any additional questions.
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:42:37 PM

As you could see in Whitepaper we have partners from many palaces and from Silicon Valley as well.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:43:46 PM

Yes, you understood correctly. After you go through the whitepaper contact me if you have any additional questions.

Well Gameflip is already a big company so the natural migration to blockchain technology for your services makes perfect sense.
I'll read the Whitepaper some more and will also come back with questions if I run into something I don't understand.
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:45:17 PM

Well Gameflip is already a big company so the natural migration to blockchain technology for your services makes perfect sense.
I'll read the Whitepaper some more and will also come back with questions if I run into something I don't understand.

Sure, feel free to ask any questions.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:46:38 PM

Are you aiming mostly to PC and console gamers or will your platform also run on mobile devices?

Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:52:51 PM

Are you aiming mostly to PC and console gamers or will your platform also run on mobile devices?
Mobile as well
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:22:10 PM

Mobile as well

I'm a bit retard when speaking of console games Cheesy, you can also sell/buy digital goods like CS:GO skins (obv there's no CS:GO on console, just an example) on console?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:23:27 PM

Mobile as well

I'm a bit retard when speaking of console games Cheesy, you can also sell/buy digital goods like CS:GO skins (obv there's no CS:GO on console, just an example) on console?

In the following way it will work:
FLIP will unlock tremendous value for gamers and game developers and publishers
● Gamers will have unprecedented flexibility to buy, sell and trade digital goods
● Game developers and publishers will receive significant additional revenue from:
○ gamers transacting with FLIP; and
○ the sale of FLIP to gamers to promote network growth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: