Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20524 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:17:25 AM

How is your platform financially successful right now, can you tell us the number of users and the number of deals being made trough your website? What is the estimated value of your company right now?

The forum can give you an idea of the user volume, consider also the partneship are going to play a big role in this

If I remember right dev said something around 2 million clicks per months. Of course that's not the amount of trades at all, but a good indicator.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:18:27 AM

Being on kickico also a good thing, i know they are very good but also very picky about icos.

2100 eth already invested, i think hard cap of presale will be achieved before the finish of it.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:28:30 AM

Hi FLIP community

As you might have heard, some big changes are happening in the cryptocurrency landscape.

Ethereum’s recent Byzantium hard fork, upcoming Bitcoin hard forks, and potential changes to international regulations.

In light of all these conditions, we have decided to extend our pre-sale by one week and push back the start date of our main sale. This will provide time for the Ethereum and Bitcoin network changes to stabilize as well as give everyone an opportunity to get some additional clarity on factors impacting this space.

And since many of you have expressed interest in purchasing FLIP tokens with BTC, we’re going to use the extra time to expand payment methods so you can do just that. We’ll also use this extended time to keep driving awareness in the crypto community.

The pre-sale will be extended until Oct. 27, and the main sale will now begin on Nov. 28.

We also started accepting KickCoins on KickICO platform.

For buyers using BTC, we will have a manual process to convert your BTC to ETH. If you’d like to sign up, please add yourself to this list:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRt9MLN_raaN-hpHkBH3nzSncrjle4V-imgtO7lubKtcbE1g/viewform

If you want to buy FLIP’s with KickCoins, you can do it on KickICO platform: https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/35481/join-gameflip-crowdsale

I agree with your decision since right now the crypto market is in a chaos situation. Its really hard to predict if people are willing to invest in ICOs right now or they are focused on BTC fork. Its better to wait for the situation to get stable again.

viljy

Activity: 1806
Merit: 957

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:36:51 AM

I had a look at the website and saw you can buy in-game items, for example gold for world of warcraft.
I didnt know this was a legal thing to do, but I can see it works out great because a lot if items are labeled as sold.
Now I need to figure out how blockchain is involved, if anyone already knows?

they are using smart contracts to make the swap between items and "cash" automated, so that nobody get cheated for going first, and not getting paid money or not getting the item. Quite a nice use case i must say.

Yes, in such markets it is important, there nobody trusts each other, because many things are prohibited to trade in online games for example. Earlier, as I recall, the deposit of funds was used, and when the buyer confirmed receipt of the goods, the money was transferred to the seller. So the buyer was protected. But the seller worked only on trust, as the buyer could not confirm receipt. And with the use of Gameflip I believe this difficulty will be bypassed.

Absolutely! Fraud is one of the issues we are aiming to address in our project!

If you guarantee the security of transactions, I'm very interested in selling some things or accounts from online games in your market. What happens if fraud occurs and I do not get paid? How do you protect the interests of sellers?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:41:57 AM

Being on kickico also a good thing, i know they are very good but also very picky about icos.

2100 eth already invested, i think hard cap of presale will be achieved before the finish of it.

Like its going now, it will be a succesfull presale.
Only 1/3 left to collect Smiley. Gameflip is a great website! Building this website on the blockchain is a very smart thing to do.

Congrats to the team Smiley
Keep this up
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:57:07 AM

I had a look at the website and saw you can buy in-game items, for example gold for world of warcraft.
I didnt know this was a legal thing to do, but I can see it works out great because a lot if items are labeled as sold.

they are using smart contracts to make the swap between items and "cash" automated, so that nobody get cheated for going first, and not getting paid money or not getting the item. Quite a nice use case i must say.

Yes, in such markets it is important, there nobody trusts each other, because many things are prohibited to trade in online games for example. Earlier, as I recall, the deposit of funds was used, and when the buyer confirmed receipt of the goods, the money was transferred to the seller. So the buyer was protected. But the seller worked only on trust, as the buyer could not confirm receipt. And with the use of Gameflip I believe this difficulty will be bypassed.

If you guarantee the security of transactions, I'm very interested in selling some things or accounts from online games in your market. What happens if fraud occurs and I do not get paid? How do you protect the interests of sellers?

I think they will act as an escrow service. At least that's how it works now. You trade your item to a trade-bot of GameFlip and as soon as the item is sold you get your money and the buyer gets the item from the trade-bot.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:12:02 AM

I think they will act as an escrow service. At least that's how it works now. You trade your item to a trade-bot of GameFlip and as soon as the item is sold you get your money and the buyer gets the item from the trade-bot.

The new trade-bot will be a smart contract then? All transactions will be immutable and automated

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:22:49 AM

How is your platform financially successful right now, can you tell us the number of users and the number of deals being made trough your website? What is the estimated value of your company right now?

Also wondering this. I also like to evaluate a project based on numbers, analyse it as a buseniss, add more future value to it cause it's crypto

Just check their website: Established in 2014 in Silicon Valley, California, USA and backed by top-tier venture capital firms, Gameflip has been at the forefront addressing this demand. The current Gameflip marketplace has millions of registered users and processes millions of digital goods transactions.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:26:16 AM

Why wont they use a payment system to facilitate this instate of making a trade bot themself? uTrust or other payment systems good be sued to Gameflip
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:33:02 AM

Why wont they use a payment system to facilitate this instate of making a trade bot themself? uTrust or other payment systems good be sued to Gameflip

They are not going that direction.

They will make a Marketplace with every game has own token, and you can buy them with flip or sell them to get flip.

They may make a page that you can buy flip with fiat, with this people won't take time to buy from exchanges and send their Marketplace.

Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:34:33 AM

I saw in telegram that buying with kickico is giving extra %10 bonus, is it right?

That is correct!
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:36:50 AM

Only 1/3 left to collect Smiley. Gameflip is a great website! Building this website on the blockchain is a very smart thing to do.

Keep this up

Thanks for your support! Only 30% left as of now and we're aiming to close fast :-)
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:38:05 AM

Hi FLIP community

As you might have heard, some big changes are happening in the cryptocurrency landscape.

Ethereum’s recent Byzantium hard fork, upcoming Bitcoin hard forks, and potential changes to international regulations.

In light of all these conditions, we have decided to extend our pre-sale by one week and push back the start date of our main sale. This will provide time for the Ethereum and Bitcoin network changes to stabilize as well as give everyone an opportunity to get some additional clarity on factors impacting this space.

And since many of you have expressed interest in purchasing FLIP tokens with BTC, we’re going to use the extra time to expand payment methods so you can do just that. We’ll also use this extended time to keep driving awareness in the crypto community.

The pre-sale will be extended until Oct. 27, and the main sale will now begin on Nov. 28.

We also started accepting KickCoins on KickICO platform.

For buyers using BTC, we will have a manual process to convert your BTC to ETH. If you’d like to sign up, please add yourself to this list:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRt9MLN_raaN-hpHkBH3nzSncrjle4V-imgtO7lubKtcbE1g/viewform

If you want to buy FLIP’s with KickCoins, you can do it on KickICO platform: https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/35481/join-gameflip-crowdsale

ohhhh this is great ^^ i bought some kickico coins already from their ico ^^ time to invest some of them Smiley

thx for the news Smiley

Great to hear, well time to make some investments.

Welcome on-board then! Your support is highly appreciated!
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:41:22 AM

The pre-sale minimum has been changed to 1 ETH Smiley

Nice to hear that you lowered the threshold. That gives more people the chance to participate and profit from the 30% bonus, even if they don't have that much to invest.

This is very good news, but I think still a little bit expensive. Other ICOs offer a minimum buy in of 0.2 ETH, which is much more affordable. If you have the money, invest, dont invest more than you can afford.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:42:23 AM

Keep this up
Already 2/3 raised that's very good. Not many ICOs this month can collect that much due to all people are investing in Bitcoin instead of altcoins and ICOs.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:58:12 AM

Keep this up
Already 2/3 raised that's very good. Not many ICOs this month can collect that much due to all people are investing in Bitcoin instead of altcoins and ICOs.

yeah, I can't wait for the fork to be over so we can get some attention to the tokens and ICO's again.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:01:29 PM

They will make a Marketplace with every game has own token, and you can buy them with flip or sell them to get flip.

They may make a page that you can buy flip with fiat, with this people won't take time to buy from exchanges and send their Marketplace.

Thnx for that reply. ICO's can be quite confusing and trying to read other peoples comments even more. I stand to be corrected sir
SuckSeed

Activity: 343

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:11:53 PM

This is very good news, but I think still a little bit expensive. Other ICOs offer a minimum buy in of 0.2 ETH, which is much more affordable. If you have the money, invest, dont invest more than you can afford.
So the trader should be a big trader with huge amount on they hand, i can afford it but i don't see any airdrop for this coin  Grin

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:17:21 PM

The pre-sale minimum has been changed to 1 ETH Smiley

Nice to hear that you lowered the threshold. That gives more people the chance to participate and profit from the 30% bonus, even if they don't have that much to invest.

For presale the minimum contribution of 1ETH isn't really high compared with other projects' presale. If you wait until ICO, minimum purchase amount is only 0.01ETH.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:19:27 PM

So tell me if this is correct, a game with microtransactions like Path of Exile can tokenize their "points" and trade trough smart contracts. But why they would do that? transactions are already fast and secure

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: