Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20510 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:08:07 PM

Yes the amount require to participate in the pre sale is pretty fair. Many ico have a huge cap to participate in pre sale.
The hard can even be reached during the pre sale, it’s good to invest early in a project, and I think gameflip has a great potential so it’s nice to enter as soon as possible in project like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:36:24 PM

Yes the amount require to participate in the pre sale is pretty fair. Many ico have a huge cap to participate in pre sale.
The hard can even be reached during the pre sale, it’s good to invest early in a project, and I think gameflip has a great potential so it’s nice to enter as soon as possible in project like that.

That's true. 1ETH as minimum in pre-sale is a rare thing these days. Also more then 2100 ETH are already raised, even now, where everyone is saving and put everything into BTC. Well maybe because the minimum is just 1ETH which is easy to put in Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:54:27 PM

That's true. 1ETH as minimum in pre-sale is a rare thing these days. Also more then 2100 ETH are already raised, even now, where everyone is saving and put everything into BTC. Well maybe because the minimum is just 1ETH which is easy to put in Smiley

yes, the min cap of 1eth was too interesting for me, so i invested a little bit Smiley you guyz are right, nowadays they want like 10-20eth or even more to contribute... <.<"
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:00:05 PM

yes, the min cap of 1eth was too interesting for me, so i invested a little bit Smiley you guyz are right, nowadays they want like 10-20eth or even more to contribute... <.<"

Already raised 2100 ETH and growing. Will definitely hit the softcap in 2 days may be. Nowadays people are pouring money into ICOs especially when it is on a respected platform like Kick.
Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:00:38 PM

Being on kickico also a good thing, i know they are very good but also very picky about icos.

2100 eth already invested, i think hard cap of presale will be achieved before the finish of it.

Like its going now, it will be a succesfull presale.
Only 1/3 left to collect Smiley. Gameflip is a great website! Building this website on the blockchain is a very smart thing to do.

Congrats to the team Smiley
Keep this up
Already 2/3 raised that's very good. Not many ICOs this month can collect that much due to all people are investing in Bitcoin instead of altcoins and ICOs.

Thank you for your support! Smiley
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:08:32 PM

The pre-sale minimum has been changed to 1 ETH Smiley

Nice to hear that you lowered the threshold. That gives more people the chance to participate and profit from the 30% bonus, even if they don't have that much to invest.

This is very good news, but I think still a little bit expensive. Other ICOs offer a minimum buy in of 0.2 ETH, which is much more affordable. If you have the money, invest, dont invest more than you can afford.

Yes, for this reason, we updated the minimum from 3 to 1 ETH.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:12:30 PM

This is very good news, but I think still a little bit expensive. Other ICOs offer a minimum buy in of 0.2 ETH, which is much more affordable. If you have the money, invest, dont invest more than you can afford.
So the trader should be a big trader with huge amount on they hand, i can afford it but i don't see any airdrop for this coin  Grin
You can invest after it is transferable on ether delta. It's better if you do it like that because small investors can even invest after the ICO.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:22:08 PM

It still is a hard time for ICO's these days.
Not only with all the fork things but also with all the scam ICO's. People should invest in ICO's that they trust, ICO's from real company's... like GameFlip

Congrats how presale is going.
Great work guys
areschen

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:33:44 PM

Hi FLIP community

As you might have heard, some big changes are happening in the cryptocurrency landscape.

Ethereum’s recent Byzantium hard fork, upcoming Bitcoin hard forks, and potential changes to international regulations.

In light of all these conditions, we have decided to extend our pre-sale by one week and push back the start date of our main sale. This will provide time for the Ethereum and Bitcoin network changes to stabilize as well as give everyone an opportunity to get some additional clarity on factors impacting this space.

And since many of you have expressed interest in purchasing FLIP tokens with BTC, we’re going to use the extra time to expand payment methods so you can do just that. We’ll also use this extended time to keep driving awareness in the crypto community.

The pre-sale will be extended until Oct. 27, and the main sale will now begin on Nov. 28.

We also started accepting KickCoins on KickICO platform.

For buyers using BTC, we will have a manual process to convert your BTC to ETH. If you’d like to sign up, please add yourself to this list:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRt9MLN_raaN-hpHkBH3nzSncrjle4V-imgtO7lubKtcbE1g/viewform

If you want to buy FLIP’s with KickCoins, you can do it on KickICO platform: https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/35481/join-gameflip-crowdsale

Good decision to extend the pre-sale and postpone the start of the ICO till the dust is settled.

Got a question regarding the pre-sale. The minimum amount to participate is still 3 ETH like stated in your whitepaper, right?

That will be great.
3 ETH is little big amount for me , I should balance the risk and  income.  
The minimum amount to participate change to 1 ETH .
I will join it.  

areschen

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:49:55 PM

I think FLIP is the most trusted project during this year

Real world company,  Mature operation , Sustainable business。
Everything looks so reliable.

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:51:43 PM

Hi FLIP community

As you might have heard, some big changes are happening in the cryptocurrency landscape.

Ethereum’s recent Byzantium hard fork, upcoming Bitcoin hard forks, and potential changes to international regulations.

In light of all these conditions, we have decided to extend our pre-sale by one week and push back the start date of our main sale. This will provide time for the Ethereum and Bitcoin network changes to stabilize as well as give everyone an opportunity to get some additional clarity on factors impacting this space.

And since many of you have expressed interest in purchasing FLIP tokens with BTC, we’re going to use the extra time to expand payment methods so you can do just that. We’ll also use this extended time to keep driving awareness in the crypto community.

The pre-sale will be extended until Oct. 27, and the main sale will now begin on Nov. 28.

For buyers using BTC, we will have a manual process to convert your BTC to ETH. If you’d like to sign up, please add yourself to this list:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRt9MLN_raaN-hpHkBH3nzSncrjle4V-imgtO7lubKtcbE1g/viewform

If you want to buy FLIP’s with KickCoins, you can do it on KickICO platform: https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/35481/join-gameflip-crowdsale

Thank you for the Update.
Also nice that the pre-sale minimum has been changed to 1 ETH
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:03:28 PM

Hi FLIP community

Thank you for the Update.
Also nice that the pre-sale minimum has been changed to 1 ETH

i especially like the new minimum now im able to invest too
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:07:43 PM

Nice to hear that you lowered the threshold. That gives more people the chance to participate and profit from the 30% bonus, even if they don't have that much to invest.

I think for pre sale this is quite about the right minimum investment. I am sure it wont be the same for ICO itself so you dont have to worry if you cant effort 1 ETH right now. 

autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:16:25 PM

When you will have a crowdsale? And what soft cap for crowdsale?
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:16:38 PM

It still is a hard time for ICO's these days.
Not only with all the fork things but also with all the scam ICO's. People should invest in ICO's that they trust, ICO's from real company's... like GameFlip

Congrats how presale is going.
Great work guys

We appreciate your support and doing our best!
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:26:02 PM

If you scroll up a little you will find the answer above . the Pre-Ico will end at 27 October and the main ICO will start at 28 November , They have extended the dates because of the upcoming forks . That way even the people scared from fork can join after things get stable .
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:31:49 PM

If you scroll up a little you will find the answer above . the Pre-Ico will end at 27 October and the main ICO will start at 28 November , They have extended the dates because of the upcoming forks . That way even the people scared from fork can join after things get stable .
You can check here for more details : https://tokensale.gameflip.com/#token-sale
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:33:16 PM

Thank you, yes, I see date of end pre-Ico. How long will be running  ICO? Tokens will be translatable only after ICO?
haxllega

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:39:24 PM

I think many people are very careful about investing in an ICO with all those recent scams. Every day there emerge a hell of a lot of coins which are merely scams.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:57:04 PM

I think many people are very careful about investing in an ICO with all those recent scams. Every day there emerge a hell of a lot of coins which are merely scams.
and its really  a must to carefully study coins that we are going to support with, i guess as mention previously if there's strong foundation and good dev
behind with a well studied platform for sure coin project will step forward and will make a huge success, its still early to assess but its better to buy some
coin for the future gains.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: