Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20516 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:56:43 PM

I looked up Gameflips rating on ICObench, it has only 3.1

3.3 ICO PROFILE
3.0 TEAM
3.0 VISION
1.0 PRODUCT

Why would they rate their product with 1? Can anyone explain this?

I never look at the score on ICObench.
Really dont like how they do ratings, look at this rating a 3.1 is way too low for this project.

This is one of the beter gaming ICO out there.
It seems like they only give you a good rating if you pay something. Those sites are only good to see quick infos about a project. Their ratings are worthless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:58:02 PM

Of course a partnership with Steam is out of the question because it's a direct competitor. Gameflip is now depending on Valve's goodwill, but if they keep 'stealing' their profit I bet they'll restrict trading bots. The only way is to get around the platforms completely and that means the developers need to support Gameflip directly. That's what I'm understanding from "discussing a partnership with all of the major global game publishers".
I really think Steem would want a little more, connecting with a competitor who has rejected other partnerships so far is not easy, but there is scope for acting and strengthening

There's already an unofficial partnership between Steam and Gameflip in the sense that Gameflip uses bots to deliver items.  But how could Steam possibly benefit from a real partnership? Gameflip is eating into their bottom line by bypassing Steam's 5% transaction fee on in-game items. It will evening end if Gameflip gets big enough, then they'll be forced to stand on their own feet. At least that's what I think the Gameflip dev is getting at.

"unofficial partnership" Cheesy... But seriously, we don't know how big is this project going to be... is the growth is enough i am sure that the partners will be lining up.

Well you must not forget that they already have a big user base and Gameflip is already offering this service to it's customers for FIAT.
I don't think much will change for the end users, the transfers will now be written in the blockchain and the payment system changes to crypto.. Imo all the rest will remain the same.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:05:09 PM

I looked up Gameflips rating on ICObench, it has only 3.1

3.3 ICO PROFILE
3.0 TEAM
3.0 VISION
1.0 PRODUCT

Why would they rate their product with 1? Can anyone explain this?

I never look at the score on ICObench.
Really dont like how they do ratings, look at this rating a 3.1 is way too low for this project.

This is one of the beter gaming ICO out there.
It seems like they only give you a good rating if you pay something. Those sites are only good to see quick infos about a project. Their ratings are worthless.

Or if the sey a big potential in it. Not everyone sees the project like us and in some parts i can understand it.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:24:50 PM

Which game is the most popular now to sell items on GameFlip? I cant really guess what sells the most now.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:27:34 PM

Token holders will receive some dividends from sales on your site?

What i can read of the whitepaper, yes.
3 days left, come on guys Smiley

3 days to go and approximately 750 ETH to be raised to reach the soft cap if am not mistaken.
I thought it should have been reached by now. May be fork effects.
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:31:08 PM

Which % tokens holders will receive from sales? Or how dividends will be calculated?
Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:37:36 PM

you will be able to trade to trade FLP when it comes on exchangers.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:40:39 PM

Which game is the most popular now to sell items on GameFlip? I cant really guess what sells the most now.

If I have to make a guess game, I'd say CS:GO, smart people don't trade their skins on Valve's marketplace, they trade on marketplaces like gameflip, opskin, skins.cash etc...because they can withdraw their $. And CS:GO market is huge

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:40:58 PM

Was there some discussion about securities ? I know there is some problem with dividends.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:50:26 PM

The transaction fee on the Steam Community Market is 5% to Valve and up to 10% to publishers. I'm thinking Gameflip is talking with the publishers to give them a better deal, e.g. 12%, but that leaves little wiggle room for Gameflip.
Fees at steam are very high. I think it's a huge advantage of Gameflip that it will be able to have less fees. Maybe it will force steam to act.

Yeah, but publishers aren't going to settle for less than the 10 percent max. they get on Steam. Gameflip has to offer them a clear benefit for moving. Following that logic it's going to be higher than 10% and Gameflip's fee on top of that.

But I look on the website and right now Gameflip takes 8% commission + 2% digital fee, and processing fees for cashing out. Don't know what part of that goes to publishers and maybe Steam transaction fees are included in the price too, anyone knows?

There are no such things as "Steam transaction fees". Fees only occur on Steam when you sell your item in the Community market. When you trade them, like you do when you sell your item on GameFlip, there is no fee.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:12:55 PM

Was there some discussion about securities ? I know there is some problem with dividends.
I didn't heard anything about that. What kind of problem are there?
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:13:30 PM

I can't find such thing in the whitepaper but a poster above me said that you're right. I don't think it's possible, they either make moneys with fees or they distribuite them to token holders

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:23:55 PM

If I have to make a guess game, I'd say CS:GO, smart people don't trade their skins on Valve's marketplace, they trade on marketplaces like gameflip, opskin, skins.cash etc...because they can withdraw their $. And CS:GO market is huge
Exactly, not only it's huge but it is also very profitable. Prices of skins can reach even thousands of dollars
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:37:23 PM

Exactly, not only it's huge but it is also very profitable. Prices of skins can reach even thousands of dollars

I can tell from my own experience that the skins market around CS:GO is huge. As you said, there are skins worth thousands! Some collectors are even willing to pay 5-figure sums for some skins.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:06:30 PM

Yesterday true that the online skins market like for CS go is huge, a lot of expensive skins for exemple with a lot of trade. And its just an exemple, a lot of others game have a trade system for in games good, a lot of target for gameflip.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:20:10 PM

Yesterday true that the online skins market like for CS go is huge, a lot of expensive skins for exemple with a lot of trade. And its just an exemple, a lot of others game have a trade system for in games good, a lot of target for gameflip.
Yes, there is plenty of room for the gameflip, especially the gaming industry will be a bigger industry sooner or later.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:25:10 PM

I didn't heard anything about that. What kind of problem are there?

Us residents can't participate to ICO that include securities if I'm not mistaken, there is a special test to pass, I don't remember the name.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:28:07 PM

I can tell from my own experience that the skins market around CS:GO is huge. As you said, there are skins worth thousands! Some collectors are even willing to pay 5-figure sums for some skins.
Yep, I heard about some dragon? If I remember correctly skin which is very rare and it's worth something about 40,000 dollars Shocked
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:35:34 PM

Yep, I heard about some dragon? If I remember correctly skin which is very rare and it's worth something about 40,000 dollars Shocked

40,000 dollarsfor a skin? I should start playing that game to trade later.  Grin
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:37:25 PM

I don't think the flip tokens wil be seen as securities. They don't provide dividends as far as I know. So no issue there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: