Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20531 times)
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:18:06 AM

OPSkins another Marketplace in this category makes 120.000 Dollar transaktions per day,
good prospects for Gameflip Smiley

I checked out Opskins and some people ask around 150 dollar for a virtual knife  Huh this gaming industry is serious business! No wonder there are so many gaming ICOs going on!

WHAT!! I need to start playing games and collecting Items to sell on Gameflip. Those prices are just whoa!
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:19:42 AM

What about SEC? They dont like tokens, which paying dividents.

Im not aware of any dividend paid by this token, but ill double check just ro be sure  Undecided

members talking about dividends here. I didnt find this information. May be devs explaine this?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:26:22 AM

OPSkins another Marketplace in this category makes 120.000 Dollar transaktions per day,

I checked out Opskins and some people ask around 150 dollar for a virtual knife  Huh this gaming industry is serious business! No wonder there are so many gaming ICOs going on!

WHAT!! I need to start playing games and collecting Items to sell on Gameflip. Those prices are just whoa!

Sounds like a great idea, right? Playing a game and getting rewarded with some items for it, that you, in the end, can sell on GameFlip.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:53:24 AM

Im not aware of any dividend paid by this token, but ill double check just ro be sure  Undecided

members talking about dividends here. I didnt find this information. May be devs explaine this?

As far as I know there are no dividends for this ICO.
Its a US based company, so dividends really arent possible for the SEC.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:00:04 AM

Where is this dividend information coming from.. I've read the Whitepaper but I don't recall any mentioning about dividends ? Dev's can you give an update on this please?
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:04:52 AM

Where is this dividend information coming from.. I've read the Whitepaper but I don't recall any mentioning about dividends ? Dev's can you give an update on this please?

I read the whitepaper more than once, there is not even slightly information about it. It's also based in the US so there won't be a dividend.

FIEX

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:10:33 AM

There are no dividends in this project!
This is wrong news! Its not possible for this ICO to go for dividends.

This will be a great success!
GameFlip is a great platform and will add value to the blockchain.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:14:35 AM

I checked out Opskins and some people ask around 150 dollar for a virtual knife  Huh this gaming industry is serious business! No wonder there are so many gaming ICOs going on!

reminds me of my time in ragnarok online, where i made up to 30k$ by selling gold(zeny) and items Smiley until i got banned T_T", would have loved to have a platform like gameflip at that time.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:16:40 AM

Im not aware of any dividend paid by this token, but ill double check just ro be sure  Undecided

I read the whitepaper more than once, there is not even slightly information about it. It's also based in the US so there won't be a dividend.

Me neither! I can't find it even though I read the whitepaper and looking for such information through the main site couple times. This must be a wrong information!
FIEX

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:48:24 AM

A little more then 3 days left for this preICO.
Really hope it can reach the hard cap of 3k ETH. For the moment this project is at 2,3k ETH. This is also a great amount.

There a always some late investors who wait for the last day.
Dont know why Smiley
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:51:57 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 09:07:07 AM by wissy

Im not aware of any dividend paid by this token, but ill double check just ro be sure  Undecided

I'm not aware of any cryptoprojects that would pay dividends...Don't thinks it exists yet.

As for the Gameflip, I agree, it's a great project, will be definitely of great use to gamers.

nike555

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:56:09 AM

What is the purpose of the currency
wissy

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:08:47 AM

What is the purpose of the currency

You can buy and sell gaming digital goods for Gameflip token.

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:10:28 AM

I'm not aware of any cryptoprojects that would pay dividends...Don't thinks it exists yet.

As for the Gameflip, I agree, it's a great project, will be definitely of great use to gamers.

Are you serious? there are plenty of those paying dividends https://www.investitin.com/cryptocurrency-dividends/
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:12:53 AM

there are many tokens paying dividends, for example kickico kickcoin, they will pay dividends based on how many tokens you have in your wallet.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:14:48 AM

Gaming Freaks pay this for her virtual charakter,
its strange but is real Smiley

I never knew this in-game trading could be worth so much money. This ICO of Gameflip is very interesting. The platform is perfect.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:37:01 AM

I checked out Opskins and some people ask around 150 dollar for a virtual knife  Huh this gaming industry is serious business! No wonder there are so many gaming ICOs going on!

reminds me of my time in ragnarok online, where i made up to 30k$ by selling gold(zeny) and items Smiley until i got banned T_T", would have loved to have a platform like gameflip at that time.

you made 30kUSD selling gold? what? how many hours a day did you work?24/7

Vansire

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:46:34 AM

The transaction fee on the Steam Community Market is 5% to Valve and up to 10% to publishers. I'm thinking Gameflip is talking with the publishers to give them a better deal, e.g. 12%, but that leaves little wiggle room for Gameflip.
Fees at steam are very high. I think it's a huge advantage of Gameflip that it will be able to have less fees. Maybe it will force steam to act.

Yeah, but publishers aren't going to settle for less than the 10 percent max. they get on Steam. Gameflip has to offer them a clear benefit for moving. Following that logic it's going to be higher than 10% and Gameflip's fee on top of that.

But I look on the website and right now Gameflip takes 8% commission + 2% digital fee, and processing fees for cashing out. Don't know what part of that goes to publishers and maybe Steam transaction fees are included in the price too, anyone knows?

There are no such things as "Steam transaction fees". Fees only occur on Steam when you sell your item in the Community market. When you trade them, like you do when you sell your item on GameFlip, there is no fee.

Ah, so Gameflip is basically replacing the Community Market by taking advantage of the transaction fee free barter between users. I can see Valve putting an end to that when a majority of users stops using their market.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:13:51 AM

As far as I know there are no dividends for this ICO.
Its a US based company, so dividends really arent possible for the SEC.

I dont know why SEC thinks every dividend paying company as ponzi but it needs to regulate that structure differently.
Vansire

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:27:51 AM

That makes me so mad! The whole universe is a ponzi. Think about it, mass attracts more mass, from gas clouds to stars until eventually developing into black holes.

On earth the whole economy is based on growth upon growth, we need evermore people to pay off debt of the previous generation.

Everything depends on past achievements. Without ponzi we wouldn't even be beyond amoeba stage.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: