Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20510 times)
AlexInTheOcean

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:07:28 PM

I was missing it so much back in my gaming years. Thousands dollars stuck in the games and there is nothing to do with it.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:16:16 AM

Dear FLIP community members, we have great news regarding our product progress and partnership discussions.

From our discussions with both game publishers and game tournament organizers, the effort required to extend our marketplace to leverage blockchain and to deliver a viable solution for these partners is lower than we initially anticipated. Because of this, we’ve determined that we only need an additional budget of between $3 million to $5 million USD to make FLIP successful, given the $10 million we’ve already raised from our existing venture investors.

Thus, we will lower our goal to 6,000 ETH and our hard cap to 12,000 ETH (token sale ends 72 hours after reaching this hard cap). Also, we’ll add FLIP as a payment option on Gameflip.com in Q1 of 2018, creating instant demand from our 2 million gamers.
Very good news, i really like it.
Only 7% left to reach the goal, yeahh.
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:21:40 AM

Dear FLIP community members, we have great news regarding our product progress and partnership discussions.

From our discussions with both game publishers and game tournament organizers, the effort required to extend our marketplace to leverage blockchain and to deliver a viable solution for these partners is lower than we initially anticipated. Because of this, we’ve determined that we only need an additional budget of between $3 million to $5 million USD to make FLIP successful, given the $10 million we’ve already raised from our existing venture investors.

Thus, we will lower our goal to 6,000 ETH and our hard cap to 12,000 ETH (token sale ends 72 hours after reaching this hard cap). Also, we’ll add FLIP as a payment option on Gameflip.com in Q1 of 2018, creating instant demand from our 2 million gamers.

Awesome news! Im glad to see how this project has gone.

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:09:27 PM

I see that the project collected 100% in just a few days. One of the few projects that took a few days to collect the entire amount on the pre-sale and the main sale. I can only congratulate the team on the successful completion of the ICO and wait for their token on a large exchange. This token can fly very high.
LitsoSmile

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:16:31 PM

I advise everyone to carefully study the project,good idea,I think there is a demand,draft want growth
jeniferlavender

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:19:44 PM

I already bought and now there's discount for Bitcoin =((((((( I need this project to succeed. I hope you are doing the right thing. 👌
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:24:20 PM

Why did you stop your bounty campaign very early?

I hope you won't do such a thing like not to pay them or lowering their percentage. This kind of thing brings hate of this platform with you and you will never recover from it.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:29:06 AM

I want one more bounty stage of the company! I like to support this project! And I'm happy to continue! Cheesy

Once there is any relevant information about bounty campaign, we will inform about it. Stay tuned !
Still no news about this yet? only 3 days left before then main sale begins.

Hello! We’ve been working overtime in anticipation of our upcoming FLIP ICO on Dec. 4. We’ve been seeing great response from our crypto and gaming communities, and have decided to proceed without a bounty campaign. In a few short days, we’ll be making history when we kickoff our FLIP token sale. We’d love for you to join us!

This is impressive and shows the team has confidence in their project. I am glad I was part of their bounty campaign during the ICO pre-sale stage of this project.

I think they will reach the new goal in no time and the ICO will close early, as they have already reached more than half of the new goal.

Looking forward to upcoming updates from the team.
btc_1001

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:04:33 PM

I hope you won't do such a thing like not to pay them or lowering their percentage. This kind of thing brings hate of this platform with you and you will never recover from it.

They just stopped it after pre-sale and decided not to continue. Maybe they can't connect bounty expenses with the amount of money raised because of the work of the bounty participants.

Didn't see any change or lowering in the bounty amount to be distributed.

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:03:50 PM

They just stopped it after pre-sale and decided not to continue. Maybe they can't connect bounty expenses with the amount of money raised because of the work of the bounty participants.

I didn't see any change also but it doesn't mean they made a statement about it.

And still they are not telling anything about it make me more nervous. Because if they tell such a thing now they will face too many fud but if they tell after the ico, it won't harm them only investors.

So I'm asking the team the guarantee of bounty payments as promised.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:23:39 PM

I didn't see any change also but it doesn't mean they made a statement about it.

And still they are not telling anything about it make me more nervous. Because if they tell such a thing now they will face too many fud but if they tell after the ico, it won't harm them only investors.

They stopped their company of generosity right after the pre-sale, but they wanted to resume it when the main sale begins. But a few days before the main sale, they decided not to renew the bounty company because of the great response and support from their community and they felt it was not necessary to renew generosity. I think that they will pay the award from the funds raised during the pre-sale. Maybe I'm wrong, let the manager correct me
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:10:13 PM

They stopped their company of generosity right after the pre-sale, but they wanted to resume it when the main sale begins. But a few days before the main sale, they decided not to renew the bounty company because of the great response and support from their community and they felt it was not necessary to renew generosity. I think that they will pay the award from the funds raised during the pre-sale. Maybe I'm wrong, let the manager correct me

Hmmm, it is not unlogical to do so. Nobody can argue with it.

It was like 1100 eth or something in pre-sale so they should distribute like (%2 was the ratio if i remember correctly) 22eth worth of tokens with the pre-sale price.

iCOINrating

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

icoinrating.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:33:02 AM

Hi, everybody! GameFlip ICO is already on ICOinRating.comCool
Check your ICO listing -  http://icoinrating.com/gameflip-flip/

✔️✔️✔️ICO Rating ICOinRating.com✔️✔️✔️
◈ 💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎   Best ICOs   💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎 ◈   
saltox

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:54:58 AM

I can't the link to your bounty campaign.
Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:09:29 PM

Hi there, We’ve been working overtime in anticipation of our on-going FLIP ICO since Dec. 4.

We’ve been seeing great response from our crypto and gaming communities, and have decided to proceed without a bounty campaign.
smoothastronaut

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:20:53 AM

Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if GameFlip is one of their airdrop target?
flip909

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:29:52 PM

Hi All,

Scam Site advertising on Google

I nearly sent my Eth there!!

https://tokensale.gamefilp. com/ <<<--- SCAMMER Paying Google Adwords to be top of the list!!

the i and l swapped..

Be careful ppl!!

flip909

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:30:49 PM

Please can someone confirm this is correct address pls?

0x6E3Bc8F50d04f7262F5c99F1cBABE502eB5E37F5

Thanks!
lamponk15

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:06:43 PM

Hi there, We’ve been working overtime in anticipation of our on-going FLIP ICO since Dec. 4.

We’ve been seeing great response from our crypto and gaming communities, and have decided to proceed without a bounty campaign.

woowww
Great, rarely is there a project that is hitting token sales without any of its bounty campaigns,
whether it will be very successful later on when ico, I hope it can happen, good hard work TEAM, Success
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:59:20 PM

Please can someone confirm this is correct address pls?

0x6E3Bc8F50d04f7262F5c99F1cBABE502eB5E37F5

Thanks!

Yes, it is the correct ethereum address.

Beware of scammers guys. Never invest before double or even triple checking the page and everything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: