Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26003 times)
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:19:04 PM

FintechEU still deleting posts from the Worldcore ICO scam thread:

Every single post that asks a question is being deleted.... Roll Eyes

Epic Scam Fail.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:01:21 PM

FintechEU still deleting posts from the Worldcore ICO scam thread:

Every single post that asks a question is being deleted.... Roll Eyes

Epic Scam Fail.
What else did you expect from scammers? Now they even extended their scammy ICO for one month.  Grin
mosprognoz

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:31:04 PM

I am a paid spammer of worldcore.
We all know that you are a paid spammer! Dude, aren't you tired from scamming and spamming in fucking worldcore threads  24/7 ? You never answered the question, how much that scammers and criminals are paying you. I have the reasons to believe, that you are a homeless beggar and alcoholic hired by criminals for their dirty and scammy project. Go and find a legitimate work instead of spamming all day long, you worthless piece of shit.
HoyerBrandon3

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:30:36 PM

It looks like scam. And i think , that we can fight with it if every ICO project will provide audit and show documents to their investors and then they will be sure that projects is honest and transparent.Hope every ICO project will provide it.  What do you think?
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:48:11 AM

after reading all these, i feel lucky i never join worldcore ico as their facebook and all look impressive with all the businesses that they have. once again, thanks for exposing this scam, more people should be aware of it.

Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:22:28 PM

But a while ago I just received 300+ tokens from Wordcore and etherscan.io is rated worldcore.com as a neutral. Do this accusation is accurate? I mean their community is really big and I joined their Telegram channel and the people were cool and amazing.
Do Worldcore being transformed into a good currency today?
I checked their token and the current price is 1WCR=$.1, does that make sense now?

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

mosprognoz

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:06:35 AM

But a while ago I just received 300+ tokens from Wordcore and etherscan.io is rated worldcore.com as a neutral. Do this accusation is accurate? I mean their community is really big and I joined their Telegram channel and the people were cool and amazing.
Do Worldcore being transformed into a good currency today?
I checked their token and the current price is 1WCR=$.1, does that make sense now?
Your tokens are absolutely useless, because you will not be able to sell them now on etherdelta even for $0.02. We will see the real price of that shit token after listing on coinmarketcap and on any reputable exchange.
mosprognoz

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:23:48 AM

xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:24:30 PM

Well I think we will see really soon if this is a scam or not as the ICO ends in a few hours and WRC will be listed on HitBTC. I dont know what to think to be honest as I participated in their bounty campaign which run really smooth...
alrand
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:42:51 PM

Czech Republic Introduces Law Regulating (Restricting) Bitcoin. So this is a big deal, the Czech Ministry of Finance has a bond to pick with bitcoin, they don’t like it. They harass bitcoinbased businesses and businesses around the concept of cryptocurrency. You get harass, you get ordered to death basically. I know a couple of people who been continuously ordered like month after month for no apparent reason and they been ordered it so much that it not a coincidence obviously not and basically the orders do not go away until you pay, no joke. And so I didn’t know this so I went to telegram chat and some messages and basically go back and forth and I asked we will back and forth but this is the message I try to sum up my question because they didn’t seem to get it. It says so they can either order you to death or they some exception with what I refer to is these guys have some sort of special deal with check pack which that was the case I would not be ok with that. Because that mean bribery. But I am not accusing anybody in bribery, it’s just what’s the deal. All I am asking is: “Why do they not have a problem with a company using crypto tag when in general there is a strong stand against it”.

I live in CZ and heavily involved with Crypto and Crypto community. What you have heard is BS - CZ is the MOST friendliest country in EU to crypto, there is no any single regulation against crypto, it's totally treated normally like any other commodity - no VAT, regular capital gain tax. You can pay invoices and get paid in crypto. Tax office has no problem with that.

There are about two dozens Bitcoinomats in CZ, including those where you can sell BTC and get cash. Guess how much Bitcoinomats are in Germany? Zero! And Germans have regulated Bitcoin and crypto and its treated as regular foreign currency. But it also means costs of doing buissines in still relatively low volumes is prohibitive. In CZ they take easy approach and try to be sensible and not overreact.
researcher194

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:00:45 PM

Hallo, I´m a new German user, and a hope I can give some interesting information concerning EUPSProvider s.r.o. aka Worldcore.
Behind the following link you´ll find a list of companies existing under the same adress like EUPSProvider at Prague/Czech Republic.

http://regiony.kurzy.cz/~nr/praha/kremencova/186-7/obchodni-rejstrik-firmy-vypis/

When you click on a company name there will open a small image right. With a click on this you´ll have a larger image. Put the cursor on any element, and you´ll find the adresses where these poeple live.

Especially look on the following companies:

Cyber Force Group - Energobud - Global Consulting Group - EUPSProvider - Pinol - Privatoria - Startmeup - Wash & Go

You´ll find out that most people behind them are from countries of former Sovietunion: Russian Federation, Ukraina, Georgia. Between all the companies named above exist specific connections. In the center of them there is standing Privatoria, how you can find out with a double click on their image.

https://privatoria.net/

https://privatoria.net/about-privatoria/

There is no information about persons behind the company!

The mostly named person in all these images is Bohdan Taranenko, born in Ukraina, living at Prague with Czech passport. You should know: Only Czech people can establish a company under Czech law/EU law. Taranenko is i.a. Chief Compliance and Administrative Officer of Worldcore. Alexey Nasonov is the "CEO" of Worldcore.
mosprognoz

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:02:48 AM

Hallo, I´m a new German user, and a hope I can give some interesting information concerning EUPSProvider s.r.o. aka Worldcore.
Behind the following link you´ll find a list of companies existing under the same adress like EUPSProvider at Prague/Czech Republic.

http://regiony.kurzy.cz/~nr/praha/kremencova/186-7/obchodni-rejstrik-firmy-vypis/

When you click on a company name there will open a small image right. With a click on this you´ll have a larger image. Put the cursor on any element, and you´ll find the adresses where these poeple live.

Especially look on the following companies:

Cyber Force Group - Energobud - Global Consulting Group - EUPSProvider - Pinol - Privatoria - Startmeup - Wash & Go

You´ll find out that most people behind them are from countries of former Sovietunion: Russian Federation, Ukraina, Georgia. Between all the companies named above exist specific connections. In the center of them there is standing Privatoria, how you can find out with a double click on their image.

https://privatoria.net/

https://privatoria.net/about-privatoria/

There is no information about persons behind the company!

The mostly named person in all these images is Bohdan Taranenko, born in Ukraina, living at Prague with Czech passport. You should know: Only Czech people can establish a company under Czech law/EU law. Taranenko is i.a. Chief Compliance and Administrative Officer of Worldcore. Alexey Nasonov is the "CEO" of Worldcore.

Thanks for posting mate. Worldcore is a scam organized and orchestrated by Ukrainian and Russian criminals. Very soon all of them will go to fucking jail. 
researcher194

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:19:31 PM

Now let´s look a little deeper inside some of these dubious Prague companies:

- Global Consulting Group   http://rejstrik.penize.cz/27160963-global-consulting-group-s-r-o

- Pinol: founded in 2006 - bancrupt in 2013 - company shell purchased by anonymous person in 2017 and reactivated with Ukrainian/Georgian management and uncertain activities

https://www.detail.cz/firma/27596290-pinol-sro-kremencova-186-7-praha/

http://rejstrik-firem.kurzy.cz/27596290/pinol-sro/

- Privatoria

http://rejstrik-firem.kurzy.cz/02125153/privatoria-sro/

- Energobud

https://firmy.euro.cz/subjekt-energobud-s-r-o-27563201

- Wash & Go: Do you think it´s a car wash company? I don´t believe - I suppose it for a money wash company.

https://firmy.euro.cz/subjekt-wash-go-s-r-o-24853747

researcher194

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:13:20 PM

And here is CYBER FORCE GROUP:

http://www.cyberforcegroup.com/    Very poor company information!

http://rejstrik.penize.cz/01987232-cyber-force-group-s-r-o

Ups, what about this?

Shamrock Commodities Limited
Tortola, Road Toen, 177 Mail Street, P.O.Box 3169, PMB257, Britské Panenské ostrovy
Vklad: 7 000 Kč, splaceno 100 %.

A mail box company on the British Virgin Islands! Very trust inspiring   Grin
researcher194

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:16:01 PM

OK, bit$, I was wrong. Not only Czech people can start a company under Czech law, but all EU citizens - and surely no citizens of countries of former Sovietunion. But where is there a problem for a citizen from these countries? They only need a Czech partner.

https://transferwise.com/gb/blog/start-a-business-in-the-czech-republic

"Joint Venture
Any of the previously listed business forms can be a joint venture, in which there are two partners, one of whom is typically a Czech resident."

Or, very simple, they purchase a Czech company shell!

Do you deny connections between companies under the address of EUPSProvider? Then you are a fool or a member in those ones.
researcher194

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:42:47 PM

Do you understand Czech language, bit$ ? I don´t, but in my town there live some Czechs, and one of these helps me with translation. You should look for help in translation, too. Then you possibly could find out my independant researches are correct. The identified connections are obvious and not purely coincidental.
mosprognoz

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:58:18 PM

Do you understand Czech language, bit$ ? I don´t, but in my town there live some Czechs, and one of these helps me with translation. You should look for help in translation, too. Then you possibly could find out my independant researches are correct. The identified connections are obvious and not purely coincidental.
He doesn't understand anything, because he is a fucking paid shill of worldcore scammers.  Just check his profile. That motherfucker has 306 posts and all of them are related to worldcore scam.
mosprognoz

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:09:47 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 12:25:09 AM by mosprognoz

And what then? I'm a fucking gay and immoral motherfucker. Also I'm a paid shill of worldcore with 306 shilling posts in my profile.

Yes dude, we all know that you are a fucking paid shill and immoral motherfucker. People like you, will support any scam that is paying out, for a couple of bucks weekly.
mosprognoz

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:20:09 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 12:35:40 AM by mosprognoz

This scam token is already in deep shit. Watch out guys, worldcore is organized and orchestrated by well known Russian and Ukrainian criminals.

TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:17:19 AM

This scam token is already in deep shit. Watch out guys, worldcore is organized and orchestrated by well known Russian and Ukrainian criminals.

what really got my attention is your signature lol  Grin.
by the way thanks for the info

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: