Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26008 times)
Squeeze

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

The important news from the Russian side of the forum.

Being a Slovenian, I speak and read the Russian more or less ok (in my humble opinion) and here's what I've understood in the Russian thread: the Worldcore team filed another lawsuit against one more media (Finpotrebsoyuz) having named Worldcore a scam and also three more medias - BitJournal, Expert and Cryptocurrency have removed removed their articles spreading ill gossips around Worldcore. Moreover, Bitjournal also has made their excuses with a rettraction post.
Sounds good!   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SteelLiver

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:02:56 PM

At least the local moderators didn't allow Marina Uni to spread a number of threads abusing Worldcore and let her splash the poison only here  Grin.

the fact that they can' t spray poison unlimitedly makes me happy!) This is the only point here. it's horrible to imagine what would going on at the forum if the rules permitted to start an unlimited number of threads on the same matter, But I'm sorry that these rascals from QUestra don't follow elementary rules…  

Possibly letting her to proceed with an unlimited number of Worldcore acusing threads would have worked against her - seeeing such massive efforts noone would take her seriosly and otherwise as a paid poster.

But anyway leading even the only thread almost for a year since the October, 2017 with more than 1250 post up to the date is something is like singing the same old song everyday for 11 months away - the only reaction could be, "OMG! We're fed up and sick with your singing, get lost immediately!"))))  

Ha-ha, it all looks a lot like someone's daily job - posting about the Worldcore sins, not just an enthusiatic investigation at all!)
Now I'm sure that the article regarding the recently opened by Marina Uni cafe is 100% true.  Wink And we've got an obvious explanation of it.  
Squeeze

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

The important news from the Russian side of the forum.

Being a Slovenian, I speak and read the Russian more or less ok (in my humble opinion) and here's what I've understood in the Russian thread: the Worldcore team filed another lawsuit against one more media (Finpotrebsoyuz) having named Worldcore a scam and also three more medias - BitJournal, Expert and Cryptocurrency have removed removed their articles spreading ill gossips around Worldcore. Moreover, Bitjournal also has made their excuses with a rettraction post.
Sounds good!   

It'd be very nice and helpful if you could look through the Russian thread and provide us with the extra news more frequently. As I know 80% of the Worldcore team are Russian and in my opinion there shall be much more info including the insides in the Russian threads apparently. Also we someone here who speaks Czech language and able to post the artciles and tell us what is said about Worldcore in Czech language in the Czech Republic media.   

Sorry lads, Czech language is a Slavonic too, as Russian and Slovenian are, but not that very close. Also the letters are quite different, sadly I can't help with it at all.

Nonetheless, here the latest new and expectations for September-October:

1. New functionality and feautures promised by the Worldcore team to be pushed in Spetember.

2. 18/09 - the date of the final court session and the positive desicion on the Worldcore's claim to Rusbase is expected.

3. September-October: the court sessions and also the desicion in favour of Worldcore is expected based on the Worldcore's claim to Finpotrebsoyuz.

Stay tuned!  Cool
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

@SteelLiver - # 1260

"It'd be very nice and helpful if you could look through the Russian thread and provide us with the extra news more frequently. As I know 80% of the Worldcore team are Russian and in my opinion there shall be much more info including the insides in the Russian threads apparently. Also we someone here who speaks Czech language and able to post the artciles and tell us what is said about Worldcore in Czech language in the Czech Republic media."

There is nothing about Worldcore in Czech media. Why should they report anything about it? It´s not important and interesting enough for doing this.   
compelito

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

@compelito

"everything is ok ..the problem lies elsewhere ..ourr dear 77 --year --old german researcher first asked me a tricky question  about uganda theanswer for which could know only a local .//he recognized me as an ugandan then ..but now having probably received directions fr om the management he doubts this and says my egnlish is too bad(("

As I remember you told us you are a Ugandan student in Russia for becoming a translator from English to Russian and vice versa. Isn´t it? And for this aim you must be able to speak, read and write proper English. But your English seems artificially made flippant - slang -, not that one of a real student with native English background.

I admit I´ve set a double trap for you:

1. I asked you a question concerning a special railway situation in Uganda. However the answer is not only possible for a local person but simply available by Google search.
2. And so I lulled you into a sense of security because my real aim was to collect more examples for your competence in English language - and you kindly delivered me such ones, even today.

Sorry, I know I´m a cruel person - absolutely not dement! You might think I´m a faker. So what! I feel me in best company with Worldcore fakers - i.e. like you.  Grin

/this is a lie !! I never sa id that I am personally studying in order to become a translator ,,it s a gross distortion of the truth --that s what you are constantly doing ,,I spent a few minutes and found this post , ,ehre it is
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236259.msg42520088#msg42520088
in this post I just offered pestyuk and prochukhan to hire a professional translator who is studying inmy university . .and at that time you didn t even undetsrand the sense of the phrase and that once again caused serious doubts that you know english !!!
(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236259.msg42542468#msg42542468).
as for my written speech , ,Im talking and writing as Im used to./ I grew up in the village and did not know english well before moving to soroti !
akarmin

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

/this is a lie !! I never sa id that I am personally studying in order to become a translator ,,it s a gross distortion of the truth --that s what you are constantly doing ,,I spent a few minutes and found this post , ,ehre it is
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236259.msg42520088#msg42520088
in this post I just offered pestyuk and prochukhan to hire a professional translator who is studying inmy university . .and at that time you didn t even undetsrand the sense of the phrase and that once again caused serious doubts that you know english !!!
(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236259.msg42542468#msg42542468).
as for my written speech , ,Im talking and writing as Im used [Suspicious link removed] I grew up in the village and did not know english well before moving to soroti !

LOL. don’t be so rough to our 77-year-old ‘lecturer’)) Old age isn’t pleasant! he probably doesn’t remember what was yesterday and now you want him to remember what he wrote a month ago))) But seriously, ‘a gross distortion of the truth’ is a work-style of Marina Uni’s team.they are accustomed to turn everything upside-down and presenting it as more beneficial to them!
researcher194

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:06:29 AM

@compelito

I kindly ask you what a specimen of student you are, what subjects you study at university. A student primarly needs intelligence, and he should be able to understand even complex correlations. Now I´ll experience if you are able to analyze only very simple correlations.

From your post of July 30 answering on a post of Veleor:

"haven2t seen any real proofs that this is a pseudo -university. u r always making a meatball from some ki nd of conjectures ,, indirect instructions and hints , then u put it together naming it by the word ‘“ PROOFs “. sorry ., but the fact that university was founded in 2015 andt he name was registered at the same time , doesn2t` mean that this university could not had existed since 2011 . /" 

As you can see in this screenshot UniMFA couldn´t be established in 2011 because Luzanova´s company foundation was "Amedi Group" in 2012 which was renamed to "Bitcoin market", a non-performing Bitcoin trader, which in 2015 was renamed to "UniMFA". A"UNIVERSITY" out of a Bitcoin trader? It´s already proven that Luzanova didn´t and doesn´t have a Higher Education licence of Czech government department. It´s illegal to name a company as "University" without this licence.  Grin Grin Grin
mikal_akut

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

Nonetheless, here the latest new and expectations for September-October:

1. New functionality and feautures promised by the Worldcore team to be pushed in Spetember.

2. 18/09 - the date of the final court session and the positive desicion on the Worldcore's claim to Rusbase is expected.

3. September-October: the court sessions and also the desicion in favour of Worldcore is expected based on the Worldcore's claim to Finpotrebsoyuz.

Stay tuned!  Cool

We are very much looking forward to positive decisions of courts on the mentioned Worldcore lawsuits since this is exactly what will make some people to shut their dirty mouths up, including here on the forum. But, on the other hand, Prochukhan and Petstyuk’s paid curs from the team of Marina Uni won’t get calmed then. This is just because their activity is generously paid from the wallets of interested parties. Alas!
researcher194

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

Very remarkable: There are twelve websites of Czech company information services concerning UniMFA s.r.o. and one concerning Bitcoin market s.r.o., but it´s not possible to translate those informations to other languages using Google translator. I suspect the persons behind these companies, Marianna Luzanova and her husband obviously of origin in one of former Sovietunion countries Dmitrij Luzan(ov), have blocked all Google translations. You may guess why! I´convinced they shy real truth about their companies which already has been reported in English and they might fear further investigation which could unmask more aspects of their businesses, for example declared business subjects, concerning UniMFA not containing Higher Education permission with right for issuing bachelor or master diploma. (The base for last statement earlier was saved in English.)

Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:38:38 AM

"investalts" and "digaran" is the clones of Elgar Mamedov.
Elgar - a typical paid Worldcore's defender.

Proofs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4841465.0
I'm doubt that Elgar Mamedov is his real name.  Roll Eyes
researcher194

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4894055.msg44065803#msg44065803

Let´s fight against these multi-posting bounty campaign sharks and ban account sellers!
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

There are many SCAM ICOs now and if you want to invest your money, you are able to ask me to conduct SCAM detection for free!
More info shitcoinoffering.com

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
researcher194

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

@Marina Uni - # 1274

("Marina Uni" excluded) hmmmm  Huh Grin Grin

Sorry, Marina, I only wanted to take you off a little from the firing line of our attackers because you surely must be the most hated person for them - having started this topic. But now I see you obviously don´t have a problem with that - although you have been banned for a while. And now let´s fight with combined strenghts against our opponents! I´m convinced we have better arguments/proofs - an excellent team without account connections.
researcher194

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:36:22 AM

@Marina Uni - # 1274

("Marina Uni" excluded) hmmmm  Huh Grin Grin

Sorry, Marina, I only wanted to take you off a little from the firing line of our attackers because you surely must be the most hated person for them - having started this topic. But now I see you obviously don´t have a problem with that - although you have been banned for a while. And now let´s fight with combined strenghts against our opponents! I´m convinced we have better arguments/proofs - an excellent team without account connections.

ok, read it - https://antikor.com.ua/articles/253931-kriptovaljutnyj_obman_worldcore_politsija_vedet_mehdunarodnoe_rassledovanie_afery_pavla_krymova

Sorry, Marina, but as you know I am not able to understand Russian, and for GOOGLE translator the text is too large.
researcher194

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

Ok, i'll try to translate...

On your request, I inform you that the investigative department of the National Police in Kiev is conducting a pre-trial investigation in criminal proceedings No. 12017100000000496 of 05.06.2018 on the fact of taking possession of individuals by means of fraud under the pretext of investing in the international company Worldcore on the grounds of a criminal offense, stipulated by part 4 of article 190 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.

The pre-trial investigation previously established that the founder and head of the company "Worldcore" is Nasonov Alexey, born April 28, 1988, a citizen of the Russian Federation.

Also, pre-trial investigation found that the creation and operation of the company "Worldcore" is related Krymov Pavel Gennadievich, 28.12.1975 year of birth, a citizen of Ukraine.

In this regard, to date, a pre-trial investigation establishes a list of victims who suffered material damage as a result of the above fraudulent actions and also the involvement of the media, online resources, Internet sites and possibly other individuals and legal entities involved in this illegal activity.

The investigation continues.

Senior investigator O. Y. Ryabchuk

Thank you very much for this staggering news, Marina!

compelito

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

thi s user had uncoveredd all of u be4 this !!he provided so much interesting information abiut violation of the rules  by all of your partners in crime on the forum in the thread where u r linking to ,, he also marked thar marina uni, veleor ,,noads , ,researcher194,, liquid55 r the multiaccounts led by one person  loool
akarmin

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

thi s user had uncoveredd all of u be4 this !!he provided so much interesting information abiut violation of the rules  by all of your partners in crime on the forum in the thread where u r linking to ,, he also marked thar marina uni, veleor ,,noads , ,researcher194,, liquid55 r the multiaccounts led by one person  loool

well, this is called to get out in front of this - be proactive, in short!) I don't know who those guys (digaran and investalts) are, but their forum ranks do not let enlist them in typical paid Worldcore's defenders about which Marina Ini is constantly speaking. she disgraces herself by her terrible english mishmashing plural and singular... despite the fact that their team already has a professional translator, haha))
researcher194

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

@compelito + @akarmin

You both seem to be twins because you were "born" same day: 22.05.18 - compelito 11:59:28 AM / akarmin 02:23:09   Grin Grin Grin
- and both with same poor English vocabulary, grammar and text layout.
Sad
mikal_akut

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

What I registered now: A lot of my former posts have been deleted during the last days by forum admins. But suddenly - after heavy protest to admins - all ones are available again. Obviously "forum rules violating multi-posting" Worldcore paid reporters with their ban requests didn´t have success.  Cheesy Grin Grin

The posts that repeat others in its sense, should be deleted. The main sin of Marina Uni's team including you is that you, guys, are always upping the old posts hundreds and hundreds of times performing them like 'sensational revelation'. Due to this, the opponents have to do the same, though. Whatever page of the thread you open, it makes the imperssion of rather the same place of discussion.
akarmin

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:20:22 PM

What I registered now: A lot of my former posts have been deleted during the last days by forum admins. But suddenly - after heavy protest to admins - all ones are available again. Obviously "forum rules violating multi-posting" Worldcore paid reporters with their ban requests didn´t have success.  Cheesy Grin Grin

The posts that repeat others in its sense, should be deleted. The main sin of Marina Uni's team including you is that you, guys, are always upping the old posts hundreds and hundreds of times performing them like 'sensational revelation'. Due to this, the opponents have to do the same, though. Whatever page of the thread you open, it makes the imperssion of rather the same place of discussion.

Btw, I've counted SIX posts in a row written by researcher194 in which he talks with himself. lol

It would be funny, if it weren't violation of the forum rules. and if it's really just the same person who writes under the cover of different accs as investalts stated, he should at least spend a little amount of timme for re-signing in accs. the threaf should be cleaned out. and thats a fact, yeah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: