Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26003 times)
akarmin

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

Worldcore Markets - what´s wrong there?

are you kidding us? you post here day by day, night by night fake information about the wrc token trying to drop the price of it and then you ask yourself: what's wrong?

oh, really?  Grin Grin Grin

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
researcher194

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

@akarmin

"are you kidding us? you post here day by day, night by night fake information about the wrc token trying to drop the price of it and then you ask yourself: what's wrong?"

Sorry, because I know well that a single unimportant poster - like me - won´t be able to manipulate the market I don´t try to drop price and market capitalization of the WRC token. This would be pure illusion. Sometimes I only show a spot onto the real market development with some provable adds on. There has never been FAKE information. Why should I do this?
Yesterday I mentioned that HitBTC and OKex lost their importance as WRC exchanges more and more during the last weeks. But in the evening there occured a sudden remarkable spike triggered by trading of the pair WRC/USDT on OKex exchange. But this spike seems to have been a fake signal.

In view of the volumes the jump in market capitalization from 1.090.000 USD up to 1.730.000 USD within five minutes seems very mysterious. Look at the chart!   

researcher194

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

Worldcore News - Why are there much more articles available on the Russian site than on the English site?

For me who doesn´t understand Russian it would be very interesting to know what Worldcore reported in the following article:
http://worldcore-review.com/2018/08/23/docs-2/ specially the part concerning E&Y paper. I already read something in a Google translation to German, but it´s too bad.
akarmin

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:24:28 PM

Worldcore News
yeah! speaking about worldcore news: it was learned that the team is currently in the process of coordinating details with visa regarding the issue of new worldcore's debit cards. by next monday it is already planned to sign a contract and then proceed to the technical integration of their api. very touching piece of news taking into account black pr publications of the last few days

compelito

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:13:58 PM

As previously revealed, Worldcore is project of Ukrainian swindler Pavel Krymov with actors instead of employees. The firm has no product, no prospects. The role of the talking head in it is played by Alexey Nasonov but he is absolutely a fake character. In addition, he has a fake diploma.

ma rina is lying as usual ..there is no any proved evidence that would show any relation between pavel KRymov and worldcore..// and u marina know it better than otherpeople but !!nevertheless u repeat these words bcoz u r cheap paidposter ..and u want 2 drop the token price more ,,and more ..!
akarmin

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

As previously revealed, Worldcore is project of Ukrainian swindler Pavel Krymov with actors instead of employees. The firm has no product, no prospects. The role of the talking head in it is played by Alexey Nasonov but he is absolutely a fake character. In addition, he has a fake diploma.

marina has mixed everything: worldcore, pavel krymov, allegedly "fake diploma" and even alexey nasonov. you are misleading other people on purpose trying to make obstacles for their understanding what's going in fact: just an unprecedented black-pr campaing against the wrc token. that's how it is.
researcher194

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

I´ve never been interested to know if there is a connection between Worldcore and Pavel Krymov, and I never posted that I see a such one. And also I´m not interested if Questra/AGAM people lead a black PR campaign against Worldcore. But during my intense investigation of Worldcore and its team I could make myself a strong picture of them: a lot of high-faluting statements, of proven lies and fakes. This completely unimportant small Czech money transfer company/brand had declared global ambitions on its ICO site (no more available!), i.e. Swiss bank licence, IPO (listing on a stock exchange). What has it to offer then in better facilities by comparison to its competitors? Yeah, I know: It´s „world core“ - synonym: navel of the world. Its token is nowhere accepted for buying anything. It´s quasi worthless in every day life. And till now they didn´t find a real bank for its main account in place of Latvian Rietumu Bank. I think there is no bank that wants to have such a client. I´m absolutely convinced that Worldcore´s problems mainly result of its own doing aka its own insufficency (indeed self-declared but not real financial experts) and heavy mistakes.   
akarmin

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

I´ve never been interested to know if there is a connection between Worldcore and Pavel Krymov, and I never posted that I see a such one. And also I´m not interested if Questra/AGAM people lead a black PR campaign against Worldcore. But during my intense investigation of Worldcore and its team I could make myself a strong picture of them: a lot of high-faluting statements, of proven lies and fakes.

look. first you state that you are not interested in black pr campaign by questra/agam people that they started against worldcore right before its ico, then you post here a lot of pictures of poor wrc charts and make a fatal diagnosis to the token not taking into account the massive informational attack. if you were a true "reseracher", you would connect the dots easily. but you don't do this because it is not profitable for you to admit this. you are paid for other words by your employers - prochukhan and pestyuk (konyukh). the time for you to make a coming out has come! just do it!  
researcher194

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

@akarmin - # 1355

look. first you state that you are not interested in black pr campaign by questra/agam people that they started against worldcore right before its ico, then you post here a lot of pictures of poor wrc charts and make a fatal diagnosis to the token not taking into account the massive informational attack. if you were a true "reseracher", you would connect the dots easily. but you don't do this because it is not profitable for you to admit this. you are paid for other words by your employers - prochukhan and pestyuk (konyukh). the time for you to make a coming out has come! just do it! 

The main background for Worldcore´s problems I don´t see in Questra/AGAM attacks but in the Rietumu Banka affair. At least since the middle of 2017 it was known that this bank - where Worldcore had its main account - was in heavy trouble. From January 2018 till June 2018 Worldcore´s operational business stopped because its main account - allegedly - has been blocked. This situation was self-inflicted - they had waited too long before they stopped their cooperation with this dubious bank. But what could they do without this cooperation? They urgently needed a bank with SEPA registration, and I´m sure they couldn´t find another one. And even currently they don´t have a real bank with SEPA registration for large scale business. That´s the reality of Worldcore´s decline - and nothing else.   
Squeeze

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

Hi to everyone here!  Wink
Summer's moved on, any news or something interesting about Worldcore? What's going on in the Marina Uni's paidposters camp?
Is Marina Uni alive and well enough to keep on posting fakes, nonsense or speculations?  Grin
Risiandsen

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

Hi to everyone here!  Wink
Summer's moved on, any news or something interesting about Worldcore? What's going on in the Marina Uni's paidposters camp?
Is Marina Uni alive and well enough to keep on posting fakes, nonsense or speculations?  Grin

I've just downloaded their AppStore Mobile App 1.7 - that's the new Smiley)
Nothing revolutionary to be honest, just minor bugs fixes but anyway this means the train is on the rails and moving on!
The team promised some major updates soon.   
Squeeze

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

Oh! Forgot to mention a really important new - the Worldcore trade team are in the process of coordinating details with Visa regarding the issue of new debit cards Worldcore. By next Monday it is already planned to sign a contract and then proceed to the technical integration of their API. By Monday is plannned to complete integration of Bitcoin Cash wallets. Also they will soon add new currency pairs. Sounds nice - Worldcore is alive and kicking!  Cool 

And who would say that Worldcore is not for real then?
Definitely not me. The struggle and move forward in spite of the circumstatnces. What they need to breakthrough is just add more partnership contracts to the roster to showcase the world needs them. I'm a bit tired with all these dull speculations when steady development has been show. Not the best coin so far, but at the same time WRC is a way too far from being labelled as "a scam"! 
akarmin

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

@akarmin - # 1355

The main background for Worldcore´s problems I don´t see in Questra/AGAM attacks but in the Rietumu Banka affair. At least since the middle of 2017 it was known that this bank - where Worldcore had its main account - was in heavy trouble. From January 2018 till June 2018 Worldcore´s operational business stopped because its main account - allegedly - has been blocked. This situation was self-inflicted - they had waited too long before they stopped their cooperation with this dubious bank. But what could they do without this cooperation? They urgently needed a bank with SEPA registration, and I´m sure they couldn´t find another one. And even currently they don´t have a real bank with SEPA registration for large scale business. That´s the reality of Worldcore´s decline - and nothing else.   

worldcore officials have already mentioned that now they are in the process of solving the problem that you raised. the time of vacations and day-offs is coming to an end, so the problem is going to be solved as soon as possible. hope to see the result in the nearest future. work is being carried out, yup

researcher194

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

An ultimate proof that Worldcore people are fakers and scammers

Do you remember that Worldcore has reported when WRC token will start with trading on CoinExchange? I don´t because they never did.
Following I´ll show two screenshots: the first one with candles in the time interval of one month, and the second one with candles in the time interval of six hours.

Here you can see when the token pair WRC/BTC really started on this exchange: in January 2018 ! Remark the giant red candle of January - the "mother of a scam project"!

Here large trading gaps are apparent, and during the last days also some erratic moves in price candles.
It seems like CoinExchange is used as a special purpose exchange for insiders only. Why did Worldcore people keep secret this fact? The only explanation for me: SCAM intention. It´s absolutely evident.
Squeeze

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

NB!

Interestingly I can't found some of my previous posts here.
Luckily I keep on saving it all at using web archive service for the claim application case.
I would like to point that deleted posts are neither offensive nor non-related to the topic - they're absolutely in the same vein with the rest of the posts here .
Therefore I kindly ask the moderators to read the post carefully before deleteing it.
Every should have sense and be performed in strict accordance to the forum's rules.

Thanks a lot for understanding!   
SteelLiver

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

Now some really interesting news from Worldcore.

First, new 1.7 version of their iOS mobile availablle at the AppStore with some bug fixes and performance improvements.
Second, the Worldcore trade team are in the process of coordinating details with Visa regarding the issue of new debit cards Worldcore. By next Monday it is already planned to sign a contract and then proceed to the technical integration of their API. By Monday is plannned to complete integration of Bitcoin Cash wallets. Also they will soon add new currency pairs.

These news mean only the one thing - development in spite of the speculations and black PR-stuff. Bang on! 

Absolutely agree with you.
Why spend money on any updates or new services implementation without any real intension to fight your way through into the business.
If they were scammers like Marina Uni, Veleor or researcher194 try to convince us they would have already taken all the ICO money and hide somewhere on the Pacific islands or Latin America. They haven't done this. Isn't it enough not to blame Worldcore of being a scam?   
Risiandsen

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

Now some really interesting news from Worldcore.

First, new 1.7 version of their iOS mobile availablle at the AppStore with some bug fixes and performance improvements.
Second, the Worldcore trade team are in the process of coordinating details with Visa regarding the issue of new debit cards Worldcore. By next Monday it is already planned to sign a contract and then proceed to the technical integration of their API. By Monday is plannned to complete integration of Bitcoin Cash wallets. Also they will soon add new currency pairs.

These news mean only the one thing - development in spite of the speculations and black PR-stuff. Bang on! 

Absolutely agree with you.
Why spend money on any updates or new services implementation without any real intension to fight your way through into the business.
If they were scammers like Marina Uni, Veleor or researcher194 try to convince us they would have already taken all the ICO money and hide somewhere on the Pacific islands or Latin America. They haven't done this. Isn't it enough not to blame Worldcore of being a scam?   

Can't disagree too.
The company doesn't behave like scammers do. Moreover, they fought for their reputation opening files in the court. Point me just a single scammers doing this? Everyone makes mistakes, but it's nothing but bias when you mix up altogether being a scammer thing and being not a 100% effectively operated project. The WRC team obviously made a few management mistakes but it's life, it's business - everybody makes it. A lot of startups sank at very start the way the Swedish "Vasa" flagship did in the harbour - but Worldcore survived and sails on. 

Squeeze

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

@Risiandsen,

You've metioned a very important thing - there' two files opened by EUPSProvider at the Moscow court in defense of the business reputation against two Russian paid medias mentioned Wordlcore as a scam on the websites. Moreover, one of them rb.ru (Rusbase) has removed the notorious article from their site even before the first court sessions. The final session with Rusbase is set to 18.09.18 and the other one will follow in October. This means the only thing: EUPSProvider shall be able post the court desicions everywhere in the world which not only shall dispell the scam accusations but also serve as a boost for the token's price. Interesting news are ahead.   
araksancres

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

beware scam!

Golden words!  Grin
Luckily it's not about Worldcore. The project is for real and keeps on developing.
From the independent researcher's point of view this is a very interesting observation: how token had suffered a great fall pricewise and the extensive black pr atatck now;s been fighting it's way back to the league. Scammers just take your money and disappear but the Worldcore team is showing their ability to overhelm the situation. 
Risiandsen

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

marina has mixed everything: worldcore, pavel krymov, allegedly "fake diploma" and even alexey nasonov. you are misleading other people on purpose trying to make obstacles for their understanding what's going in fact: just an unprecedented black-pr campaing against the wrc token. that's how it is.

Absolutely... But that's her tactics.   
And at the same time she has never answered a question: where are the rest of "the fooled investors" and why does she "fight the evil Worldcore" almost alone?
Also, why not to apply with the claim to the Czech Central bank instead of sprending her days days and nights whilts writing and writing on this forum (we'll be celebrating a 1 year anniversary to this thread soon).  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: