Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26008 times)
Squeeze

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:16:02 PM

As previously revealed, Worldcore is project of Ukrainian swindler Pavel Krymov with actors instead of employees. The firm has no product, no prospects. The role of the talking head in it is played by Alexey Nasonov but he is absolutely a fake character. In addition, he has a fake diploma.

marina has mixed everything: worldcore, pavel krymov, allegedly "fake diploma" and even alexey nasonov. you are misleading other people on purpose trying to make obstacles for their understanding what's going in fact: just an unprecedented black-pr campaing against the wrc token. that's how it is.

Absolutely... But that's her tactics.   
And at the same time she has never answered a question: where are the rest of "the fooled investors" and why does she "fight the evil Worldcore" almost alone?
Also, why not to apply with the claim to the Czech Central bank instead of sprending her days days and nights whilts writing and writing on this forum (we'll be celebrating a 1 year anniversary to this thread soon).  Grin

Marina's tactics here is something like "mix and match": no any newcomers would read at least 70 pages from the very beginning and go clicking all the links or googlingling the facts. Thats's why a few bright journalistic distorted facts mixed alltogether serve well on her purpose to impress new people here with so-called "investigations", i.e. this announced by her fake connection between Pavel Krymov and Worldcore - the true story is that Alex Nasonov paid $1000 a month for the advertisment banner on the quite popular Pavel Krymov owned forum and that's all. But Marina decided to make a mountain out of a molehill. And this is just a one of her lies examples.  Angry     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Risiandsen

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

/re searcher it is impolite not 2 thank people when they send u a fine song trying 2 make from u a better researcher than u r now !!))pleasee dont repeat ur mistakes and dont beso rude when I send u a video investigation about ur employers pestyuk and prochukan once again ..as u dont want 2 comment it ,,I dont know even y  Undecided
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_6MDo8pKKw

@compelito

Thanks a lot for the link, quite interestng and in-depth investigation about those who stand behind the black PR-attack - Mr. Prochukhan and Mr.Petyuk. Absolutely worth watching especially for all the newcomers here to sort the things out a bit. I don't understand researcher194 pretending to be a real independent cryptomarket researcher spends so much of his on accusing Worldcore whilst there' many more 101% scams around. 
Squeeze

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

Some time ago moment EUPSProvider S.r.o (the Worldcore team) has filed a lawsuit against one of the Russian medias stating Worldcore is a scam in their article.
This is a very important precedent because it means Worldcore has finally decided to defend officially their good name not in the Internet, but using the instruments of legal punishmnet. The final session set to the 18th of September

http://kad.arbitr.ru/Card/f8e9cf3e-bfca-4392-ab44-8a3ff74435ea

We'll get an official and undoubted proof of the black PR-attack on Worldcore in less than in a week!  

Moreover, there's another court session on the way - the 23rd of October  Wink
http://kad.arbitr.ru/Card/0867437f-2160-444c-9db8-a0085b5c7aee

And if Worldcore were a scam, would they have decided take it to the court? Obviously, not.

SteelLiver

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

My points to conclude Worldcore has never been a scam.
It's very simple.

First, Worldcore doesn't practice any pump and dump schemes (just look at the WRC graphs) -  but the scams do.
Second, Wordlcore keeps on developing features - worldcore.trade has been launched, the applications are updated on regular basis, the VISA debet cards are on the way etc.
Third, Worldcore fights for it's reputation at the courts - do you know many scam doing that?

That's why I have to agree that the a lot of times mentioned above the black PR-attack from Alex Prochukhan against Worldcore has taken it's place - enough evidence to it has been collected and displayed here in the forum.
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

The reality of Worldcore

As I already reported earlier the most remarkable events in WRC trade happened in January 2018 within a little more than two weeks. Concerning these ones I don´t see any relation to Questra/AGAM activities. Both occurrences had been created by Worldcore itself. The second one seems very mysterious:
Behind the relatively short capitalization spike (in comparison to the long spikes at the beginning) there were masked giant 24h volumes that didn´t never occure even approximately during the further times. You know what I suspect concerning this volume explosion: money laundering. My imagination is very good, but I can´t find another explanation for this three days event. Therewith the very aim of Worldcore ICO was already reached. All further actions only were and are histrionics - specially blaming Rietumu Bank and Questra/AGAM people for the downturn in WRC prices and market capitalization for saving the face as a "honorable and important Czech National Bank licenced financial institution with great future". Grin Grin Grin But as we surely should all know Worldcore acted with a lot of lies, false promises and fakes from its beginnings. Lies and fakes have short legs - and they all are already detected. Who often uses these behaviors has to acquiesce in being suspected for scam.

Risiandsen

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

Some time ago moment EUPSProvider S.r.o (the Worldcore team) has filed a lawsuit against one of the Russian medias stating Worldcore is a scam in their article.
This is a very important precedent because it means Worldcore has finally decided to defend officially their good name not in the Internet, but using the instruments of legal punishmnet. The final session set to the 18th of September

http://kad.arbitr.ru/Card/f8e9cf3e-bfca-4392-ab44-8a3ff74435ea

We'll get an official and undoubted proof of the black PR-attack on Worldcore in less than in a week!  

Moreover, there's another court session on the way - the 23rd of October  Wink
http://kad.arbitr.ru/Card/0867437f-2160-444c-9db8-a0085b5c7aee

And if Worldcore were a scam, would they have decided take it to the court? Obviously, not.

Personally I can't say any better. Scammers would never dare to fight for their business reputation in the court. And it would be a bright idea of posting the court desicions here on the forum - people have the right to know the truth and the real situation about Worldcore. And as long as I know, Rusbase had removed the doubtful article mentiong Worldcore as a "scam" from their site even before the court sessions started - a self-speaking evidence of being a paid poster.

akarmin

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

The reality of Worldcore

As I already reported earlier the most remarkable events in WRC trade happened in January 2018 within a little more than two weeks. Concerning these ones I don´t see any relation to Questra/AGAM activities. Both occurrences had been created by Worldcore itself.

the reality of worldcore is that you are showing us january charts when all the market was growing rapidly about a week following the bear trend of bitcoin, the next week the market was going down, everybody remembers this. but you are trying to make a strong piece of evidence of it. wrc is part of the market as well. wrc was just following the common trend. so you didn't shock anybody ))keep calm
Risiandsen

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

The reality of Worldcore

As I already reported earlier the most remarkable events in WRC trade happened in January 2018 within a little more than two weeks. Concerning these ones I don´t see any relation to Questra/AGAM activities. Both occurrences had been created by Worldcore itself.

the reality of worldcore is that you are showing us january charts when all the market was growing rapidly about a week following the bear trend of bitcoin, the next week the market was going down, everybody remembers this. but you are trying to make a strong piece of evidence of it. wrc is part of the market as well. wrc was just following the common trend. so you didn't shock anybody ))keep calm

And I would add that judging a whole process by a single event is says a lot about a resercher's qualification in general. Or can admit that someone highlights just certain events on purpose - when it serves his needs  Huh 
Sinfang

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

What I can really reprimand the Worldcore management for - is very slow reaction to the external threats like the well-known balck PR-attack. They've waited for too long before opening the files at the court and launching their own information campaign via worldcore-review. A lot of time was missed and the repution has been ruined. Not the best example of corporate governance, but once again it confirms Worldcore is a real project with real mistakes to be overhelmed too. 
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:11:15 PM

Opinion about Worldcore on another forum:

https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/update-about-worldcore.23467/#post-81608
Sinfang

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

@Veleor,

Are you serious when posting a single anonymous post from taken from a some obscure forum and trying to convince us "People talk that..."? Sorry, lad, your efforts are just laughable to say the least.

Going back to the Worldcore related news. Interestingly, recently the Ukranian police has raided Alex Prochukhan (Questra/ AGAM owner and a black PR-attack on Worldcore organizer) owned IT-company iPan Ltd. Meanwhile, Cheslas Pestyuk (another Questra/ AGAM owner and a black PR-attack on Worldcore organizer) suddenly has chnaged his surname to his wife's name - from Pestyuk to Konyukh. I wonder what it's all about?  Roll Eyes
ValarCrais

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

But what's also interesting and could be considered as a good sign to Worldcore - Marina Uni's team anti-Worldcore activities here in the forum has been fading subsequently for the last 3-4 weeks. Nothing left to say? Transferred their activities to some other boards? Or just waited for the court's desicion in Moscow? Nonetheless, the amount of the Worldcore accusing posts decreased in times.   
Risiandsen

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

@Veleor,

Are you serious when posting a single anonymous post from taken from a some obscure forum and trying to convince us "People talk that..."? Sorry, lad, your efforts are just laughable to say the least.

Going back to the Worldcore related news. Interestingly, recently the Ukranian police has raided Alex Prochukhan (Questra/ AGAM owner and a black PR-attack on Worldcore organizer) owned IT-company iPan Ltd. Meanwhile, Cheslas Pestyuk (another Questra/ AGAM owner and a black PR-attack on Worldcore organizer) suddenly has chnaged his surname to his wife's name - from Pestyuk to Konyukh. I wonder what it's all about?  Roll Eyes

Actually Marina's team have never bothered themselves with any solid fact checking ups - this is not a thing Alex Prochukhan pays them for. Lets take for example their laughable accustaions of Sean Patterson of being "a cheap actor" in spite of too many prove that Patterson has been a well paid and educated head of marketing, co-founder and evangelist as well for many projects including Worldcore. The quality of Marina's post rarely stands up against any criticism.     
Sinfang

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

By the way, who is this man in spectacles, and why does he have a woman's name?

this is alexey nosonov, ceo of worldcore company. it is exactly him against who black pr campaign was stared in otder to prevent company development and drop the wrc token price in the markets.
marina uni is a user who is always offending alexey nasonov and always telling a lie about him. she is extorting money

Hello. Give, please, an example of lies, which I allegedly spoke about Nasonov.
And also proof that I allegedly receive money.

good afternoon, marina! you provided here a translation to an opened lawsuit against worldcore started by the ukrainian police. you lied in the translation saying that pavel krymov has a connection with worldcore. that's nor true. it was written that pavel krymov PROBABLY has a connection with worldcore. ok?

It's translation from ukrainian and russian mass-media. I'm not ukrainian-russian translator. Anything else?
Proof: https://www.pravda.ru/news/economics/crypto/28-08-2018/1392145-Worldcore-0/

hahahaha!
you know that you are providing the text with a mistake. you were already told by other people that the text contains a mistake which changes the sense of the paper dramatically. you do it several times and do not change the text on purpose and your only excuse is kind of you are not a translator. do you understand how ridiculously it sounds? Grin Grin Grin
you are misleading people consciously! it is a deception!

True. This is the way the paidposter's team work. It's been already said above a lot about their methods of work, but it's the same silly fish caught twice))).
Starngely so-called researcher194 almost hasn't been active for 5 days already - banned or just feel ashamed?)))   
researcher194

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

Worldcore token and Bitcoin

I don´t think that the AltCoins were and are followers of Bitcoin or Ethereum. What is the main relevance of Bitcoin and Ethereum? They are the main partners of AltCoins in trading pairs. This means that you mostly need these ones for transactions in AltCoins. Bitcoin´s big rise already started in the middle of September 2017 and moved successively higher till its peak on 17.12.2017. As we already know a lot of AltCoins are suspected to be scam respectively money laundering instruments: TRON, VIBE, Dentacoin, DigitalNote, Cardano, Ripple, WAX, Triggers and some more. In my opinion the buying pressure at the end of 2017 didn´t originate from BTC or ETH but from specific AltCoins which suddenly rose straight up (like flagpoles) since the beginning of December. The rise of WRC token happened in the first days of January 2018 when Bitcoin already was in hefty downturn, and the event of 17.-19.01.2018 with the huge 24h volumes was unprecedented. I never registered a similar event in another AltCoin.

Sinfang

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

Welcome back, Marina))
And what do you think a single screenshot proves? Are you trying to convince us with this sad and lonely post by an anynomous writer?
A bothchered job. 
ValarCrais

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

I wonder about the forthcoming VISA debet cards deal - this means Worldcore have finally managed to withdrew the funds from dubious  Rietumu banka and signed a partnership deal with another bank. I suspect this bank to be a Turkish one - Turkey suddenly spalshed a wave of interest in Worldcore. Does anybody has any proven news or insider's info about it? 
Risiandsen

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

I wonder about the forthcoming VISA debet cards deal - this means Worldcore have finally managed to withdrew the funds from dubious  Rietumu banka and signed a partnership deal with another bank. I suspect this bank to be a Turkish one - Turkey suddenly spalshed a wave of interest in Worldcore. Does anybody has any proven news or insider's info about it? 

It's unlikey to be in connection the Turkish bank. Being registered in Prague and having it's activities regulated by the Czech republic financial authorities Worldcore is meant to be an EU company. The first of all, Turkey's experiencing not the best political relations with the EU. And it's out of the eurozone payments which also means there could be extra payment issues and outlays, it's the second. But let see, possibly they'll reveal their new bank very soon.   
Sinfang

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:31:46 PM

Welcome back, Marina))
And what do you think a single screenshot proves? Are you trying to convince us with this sad and lonely post by an anynomous writer?
A bothchered job. 

Marina, Veleor and reseracher194 are very quite for a couple of the past weeks here in the thread. It looks like there's not a lot left to say - decided to take a rest or a ceasefire?) No new "investigations", "revelations" or just "speculations" - just compare how it used to be lets say two months ago - a cornucpia of paidposter activities, but now it's almost over.  Grin

It's a calm before the storm))) Tomorrow we'll have the first court desicion upon the EUPSProvider lawsuit regarding denigration of Worldcore business reputation.  Cool
researcher194

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

Hello, you former Worldcore defenders! Did you all have holidays and are active again unisono? No, you surely don´t be "paid shills" of Worldcore but I think you are multiple accounts of one team member. You obviously have insider knowledges. If you are not Bohdan Taranenko ask him for a translation of this Kiev Police Department document because he is Ukrainian. There still doesn´t exist a proof for scam but I believe there are evident suspicion aspects which will be investigated further more. Next step could be a court file.

Source: https://www.pravda.ru/news/economics/crypto/28-08-2018/1392145-Worldcore-0/
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: