Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:52:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26008 times)
ValarCrais

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

Curiosuly the paidposters activity against Worldcore has been decreasing for a month or two and now it's on the historical minimum since the September 2017 - 1-2 posts per day in the English speaking tharead against 6-8 post six months before. I wonder what's it all about? A calm before the storm - I mean the delayed court session in Moscow?   

Meanwhile for your reading pleasure - an interesting independent ivestigations about Alex Prochukhan's and Cheslav Pestyuk's activities beyond law and order in Questra and also regarding their attack on Worldcore:

http://worldcore-review.com/en/about-site-worldsore-review/

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sinfang

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

Talking about the Worldcore news we forgot to mention this one - Worldcore has just joined Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) the board members of which are Banco Santander SA, Bank of New York, JP Morgan Chase Bank to name a few. This community is about promoting Ethereum-based technologies and creating and implementing the industry standards - no more and no less.   
Now Worldcore is in the list of the members too: https://entethalliance.org/members-2/
I agree, there' too many transparent activities for being named a scam.
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:28:54 AM

It's well know that scam never last longer than a year or a year and a half and I don't recall any scam being busy with various features updates, serious public events activities and industry cooperation membership. Point me just a single proven scam which acts or used to act like Worldcore?   
Risiandsen

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

It's well know that scam never last longer than a year or a year and a half and I don't recall any scam being busy with various features updates, serious public events activities and industry cooperation membership. Point me just a single proven scam which acts or used to act like Worldcore?   

@ValarCrais

Laconic but well said!
And I would drop my five pence coin in - VISA would have never agreed to issue debet cards branded with a scam logo! But the agreement with Worldcore has just been signed and long check ups and negotiations and do you really think VISA doesn't treasure it's reputation to approve their cards branded with a scam? No way.   
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

Interesting why Risiandsen supports ValarCrais who is certainly a bot?  Roll Eyes

akarmin

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:50:56 PM

just I wonder why are you always trying to find any kind of speculations when there's a really positive moment of resumption of new worldcore debit cards that will be useful and convenient for investors? isn't it a proof that wrc is not a scam if VISA itself signs a contract with worldcore?
valiki002

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:23:18 PM

just I wonder why are you always trying to find any kind of speculations when there's a really positive moment of resumption of new worldcore debit cards that will be useful and convenient for investors? isn't it a proof that wrc is not a scam if VISA itself signs a contract with worldcore?

What for to worry about payment cards if there's a WRC/BTC trading pair according to coinmarketcap? If you are a real investor and really wants to get money, you will sell your WRC tokens, get BTC and cash it out via any conveniet e-payment system. There's nothing easier than this.
compelito

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:49:49 PM

What for to worry about payment cards if there's a WRC/BTC trading pair according to coinmarketcap? If you are a real investor and really wants to get money, you will sell your WRC tokens, get BTC and cash it out via any conveniet e-payment system. There's nothing easier than this.

ohhh boy take it easy !!

i ve been observing this topic 4 days and know that ma rina ((read it like veleor and reasearche194 as well) is trying 2 use any chancge  in order 2 offend wrc project because they get monet 4 this ,,so dont pay attention 2 deception))
akarmin

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:27:21 PM

ohhh boy take it easy !!

i ve been observing this topic 4 days and know that ma rina ((read it like veleor and reasearche194 as well) is trying 2 use any chancge  in order 2 offend wrc project because they get monet 4 this ,,so dont pay attention 2 deception))

I don't know much about the WRC token, but coinmarketcap says the token price is rising dramatically - more than 11 percent per a day is not bad. Check it up: https://imgur.com/L7BwRj3

well..doest it mean that I lost a moment to buy the wrc token in order to sell it when it gets more expensive than it is right now?? I think it is worth to buy if the rivals organised such a massive black pr campaign yup

good evening. nobody knows this. but if you see such guys like researcher194, marina uni or veleor who advise you not to buy wrc tokens, don't believe them. alexander prochukhan pays them for their messages, so their thoughts cost a little bit less than a penny. look at the chart - the token is growing up. nice sign.
compelito

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:02:00 AM

good evening. nobody knows this. but if you see such guys like researcher194, marina uni or veleor who advise you not to buy wrc tokens, don't believe them. alexander prochukhan pays them for their messages, so their thoughts cost a little bit less than a penny. look at the chart - the token is growing up. nice sign.

//wait 4 a so called ' researcher '' who will ..come and s ay this is an infarct sign 4 wrc lol lol lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

I can insist on the same regarding you. And so what?
There' too many random accounts used to appear for a 2-3 in support of Marina Uni and the quickly dissaper into the ether.
Obviously, Risiandsen suports me because he shares my point of view and finds my posts reasonable. And I'm grateful for his help and support to stop this bacchanalia around Worldcore.
researcher194

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

Currently I state a large concerted action of nearly all Worldcore bots since May. I reduced my posts because all aspects of Worldcore lies and fakes are already reported. If there is scam or not will the courts decide. Let´s wait. For the moment I mainly watch what´s happening in the WRC markets (surely no "giant rises"!) respectively what will happen during the next weeks.

https://imgur.com/DAIGXDt 
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

Interestingly, this July an English-speaking resource Coinidol.com published an article “The Arrest Of The Organizer Of Crypto Currency Scam Worldcore Pavel Krymov: Deceived Depositors Are Represented By International Law Firm” - the well know approach from the Questra attackers. But subsequently, the text was changed by the editors : the editors added in the beginning, and the end of the article notes that this material is paid for by third parties, respectively, may contain false information or does not correspond to reality. Latetr upon the Worldcore's laywers request the comment changes once again: Coinidol.com faithfully explores the content of any text before the publication, mainly if it is provided by a third party and paid for as an advertisement. Coinidol.com command received information from Denis Kastin, a junior associate company “Law & Trust that there is no connection between the Worldcore, owned by EUPSProvider, and Pavel Krymov. We received validation information E&Y Consulting company EUPSProvider and a copy of the certificate that ensures compliance with the PCI DSS requirements - this means even the third parties are able to investigate and confirm that there's no any conection bewtween Worldcore and Pavel Krymov - the thing Marina Uni loves to discuss that much!   
researcher194

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

I might welcome the newest Worldcore bots, the triplets valiki002 ("born" at 5:37 AM), myrthme (at 6:03 AM) and joguess (at 6:15 AM) on 17.09.18! I don´t think that this was coincidence yet I wish you all the best for your further lifes in your roles! Suckle well from your mother´s breasts - and don´t take over all the lies and fakes with her milk! Grin Grin Grin
akarmin

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

Currently I state a large concerted action of nearly all Worldcore bots since May. I reduced my posts because all aspects of Worldcore lies and fakes are already reported. If there is scam or not will the courts decide. Let´s wait. For the moment I mainly watch what´s happening in the WRC markets (surely no "giant rises"!) respectively what will happen during the next weeks.

sure, there can't be any kind of giant rises since the market capitalization is not growing dramatically. wrc is part of the whole market as you probably undesrands.
but you mentioned what I supposed: any positive moment is perceived by you negatively. that's why you are here - to blacken white things.
researcher194

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:06:12 PM

sure, there can't be any kind of giant rises since the market capitalization is not growing dramatically. wrc is part of the whole market as you probably undesrands.
but you mentioned what I supposed: any positive moment is perceived by you negatively. that's why you are here - to blacken white things.

Oh, akarmin, if you currently should be able to show me real white things in context with Worldcore I promise I won´t blacken them! Wink
ValarCrais

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

The current price of WORLDCORE is much lower than that of ICO, which has greatly defeated the confidence of investors in supporting the development of WRC project.
i think all other icos suffer from that i think the market affect most coins equally

What you say is true but unlike many other coin sufferers, this project and this coin is in total agony and very soon it will die and its price will tend to die; just look at his chart and the volumes ... except the blaze of mid-January is a continuous suffering and a continuous decline .... another 6-12 months and will go towards 1 satoshi  Undecided

WRC needs to jump up to 5K at least, this will show up the company potential equity - it's reported that the team is busy working on a lot of new features.
For example at the moment there' going negotiations with BitPay  Wink

akarmin

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:38:37 PM

Oh, akarmin, if you currently should be able to show me real white things in context with Worldcore I promise I won´t blacken them! Wink

no problem! I have a few white things specially for you! the team has recently integrated bitcoin cash into worldcore wallet in addition to bitcoin, eth, ripple and usdt on their worldcore.trade exchange.
moreover, the team is working on financial report that many investors are waiting so much!
compelito

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:59:32 PM

no problem! I have a few white things specially for you! the team has recently integrated bitcoin cash into worldcore wallet in addition to bitcoin, eth, ripple and usdt on their worldcore.trade exchange.
moreover, the team is working on financial report that many investors are waiting so much!

haha lol
"reseracher " how wont u bkaclhen white th ings if u r paid by your employer prochukhyan . .who organised black pr campaigg against worldcore ?? ?  Grin Grin Grin
nobody trusts u and nobody believes into ur so called 'surveys " !!!!
myrthme

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

By the way, what is your interest to spend the time here publishing facts that are hardly proved? Does Prochukhan really pay to you as other users say here? Is it the truth?)))
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: