Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Buying and Holding the only way?  (Read 4286 times)
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

S9 mining is for a few countries where they have cheap energy, or clean energy investment, for those two the mining would worth something, soo yes better forget about it, faucets had their time already, there is no way to keep earning as before around 200k-400k daily, those time has gone as the price went up. You can do captcha service and get paid into bitcoin, signature or well take some risk with your coins over trading, isnt hard to make money just need to avoid be too greedy.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gz1derbread

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:52:16 PM

Yes, mining is very expensive, I myself when it began to be interested in it, but it is too expensive for me.
The easiest way is to buy bitcoin and store it on your wallet, using both a long-term investment. But I know a lot of people who in parallel have bought other altcoys and either store them as well as bitcoin - for a long time, or trade them on the stock exchange, earning money immediately. This is the choice of everyone and depends on your analytical abilities.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:58:22 PM

I would suggest you to invest in coins that are volatile just only 5-10 % and you can make more money because you would earn something every day and when you calculate it in the long term it probably would cost more than waiting. In addition you learn about the market more and can get insight what is happening there. Definitely Buying and Holding in not the only way. the most important thing here is to be patient.
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:37:19 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 05:43:50 PM by betMaster

Mining might be a little hard and is kinda long process to earn bitcoins . Joining signature campaigns when reaching medium or high ranks such as Member , Full Member or Senior member are a very good way to earn bitcoins too if you have a decent level of English , and solid thoughts to put in your constructive posts . Holding bitcoin is though the best way to earn money without even having to do any efforts , and knowing when to buy (specially when there's hard forks , corrections , or ICO bans like happened in china previously ) .
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:11:58 PM

If you can afford to buy some Bitcoin then it would be a good idea do to so. Even a small fraction. Mining requires a lot of preperations and attention, especially if you are not experienced and you did something wrong. I had a hard time because I had problem with my PCIe risers. They weren't tight enough so the cards kept disconnecting.
Well, if you can afford to buy bitcoin you must buy and you must try to hold it. In addition to that, if you already done on buying bitcoin you should hold it because it is the best way to earn make more income. Lastly, buy now and hold it if you want to become rich in the future.
Buying and holding the Bitcoins is not the only way to become rich in future but yes it would be stated as the easiest among all possible methods of earning via digital currencies.

Mining is another method but it requires lot of experience as well as some analytical techniques to handle the situation well. Being a beginner in this field only open the doors to buying more and holding them for waiting the right time to sell that is when the prices are at peak.
V.gorn

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:06:09 PM

Is it cost-effective to short-term trading of BTC? Which portal can i use to study this issue?
AleksBBB

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:44:40 PM

In my opinion the most competent position to divide the investment into several parts. In case of loss of one of them, most likely you make up the loss of the other part.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:52:44 PM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh
Buying and holding bitcoin is really not the only way. What do you want to say? Do you have a problem with how to reproduce your Bitcoins? If so, you can join campaigns. There you will earn bitcoins depending on your rank. And it's paid weekly, All you have to do is post depending on the required post you should be able to do in a week of campaigning. Because of the signature you are wearing as they are paid. So wait for about a month and you can join the campaigns. It is essential to buy and hold bitcoins in able to make your money grow.

Felebor

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:55:20 PM

I think that it is good to hold bitcoin but there are so many other ways to make some money out of bitcoin and it will not cost you that much time like trading and gambling witch is very risky ofcourse but it is worth it.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:53:07 AM

From my own experience I will say that the best investment is an investment in your wallet, and you will sleep peacefully Grin

Nothing better than a good night sleep, while your BTC are safe in a hardware wallet with multiple safely stored backup paper keys
Buying and holding are not the only way to earn bitcoin. Holding is the better to earn more while buying is when you dont have of it or you want more to add to your collecting bitcoin. But i think holding bitcoin are easy and safe way to earn.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:09:53 AM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh

No that is not the only way, who told you that. Actually there are a lot pf different ways to earn money in this thing. There are the kost easiest part for me the signature campaigns or bounty campaigns where you will just advertise their campaign and they will gave you money in exchange to that. There are trading where those tokens that they gave to you, you will sell that in the market and you will gain bitcoins there are also those investments on ICOs but those are pretty risky.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:15:36 AM

No that is not the only way, who told you that. Actually there are a lot pf different ways to earn money in this thing. There are the kost easiest part for me the signature campaigns or bounty campaigns where you will just advertise their campaign and they will gave you money in exchange to that. There are trading where those tokens that they gave to you, you will sell that in the market and you will gain bitcoins there are also those investments on ICOs but those are pretty risky.
off course not there are various methods through which you can earn bitcoin like you can work with some signature campaign and can earn bitcoin or you can invest in some good ICO's and can earn or you can do some investment and can earn bitcoin. so only buying and holding is not the only way to earn bitcoin.
Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:57:45 AM

If you buy bitcoin, then he will, without any effort on your part, bring a good profit after a certain time. However, if you also want to earn money yourself, you can join the signature campaigns at this forum and earn tokens, which can either be transferred to bitcoin, or wait until the price of the token rises to the size you are interested in. However, with tokens it is necessary to be cautious. It is necessary to know well the project at which the token was issued and to be sure that this project will be in demand.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:27:32 PM

I think that it is good to hold bitcoin but there are so many other ways to make some money out of bitcoin and it will not cost you that much time like trading and gambling witch is very risky ofcourse but it is worth it.

Bountyes, facebook, twitter, reddit, ICO-s, trading between other cryptocurrencyes, mining, online services, faucets,  advertising, selling stuff, making own website= cryptocurrency exchanges, shops, faucets, stufffff.......... unlimited possibilitiesss

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:29:30 AM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh

I think you're not aware about the bitcoins properly and post it without getting info from google. Actually No buying bitcoin and holding it is not the only way to gain profit. There's some more ways for example you can join some campaign completing task and make money. Also there's some sites where you can play some faucet to earn more

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:47:44 AM

Your right, joining signature campaigns is the safest way of earning btc without spending any amount. Taking risk on investing and got those mining machines are still gaining, and there is no worries with that if you can make it wisely.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:29:59 AM

No, there are other ways to earn bitcoin. You can start by participating in a signature campaign. Signature campaigns pay bitcoins weekly. You can also try joining logo-making contest but you should win in order to gain bitcoin. If you are a good programmer, some will pay you for creating websites or programs. If you earn bitcoins with those things, hold it and sell it.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:06:22 AM

No, there are other ways to earn bitcoin. You can start by participating in a signature campaign. Signature campaigns pay bitcoins weekly. You can also try joining logo-making contest but you should win in order to gain bitcoin. If you are a good programmer, some will pay you for creating websites or programs. If you earn bitcoins with those things, hold it and sell it.

True, there are a lot of ways to grow our bitcoin and signature campaign is one of them. Bug bounty, logo and signature design are the other good ways but those will require special skills. Trading is also good example on how to increase our bitcoin. Strictly speaking, we can do something that fit with our conditions to collect or to grow our bitcoin. Buying and holding aren't the only way.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:44:49 AM

Will that's your opinion of buying cheap coins right now and have a potential to grow to $4k ,for me this is a bright idea,but you must face the consequence in the time  that this coins would not succes in crypto market. In other hands there's so many way's to earn a bitcoin,not only buying or holding bitcoin there are ways that you can join an ICO project to earn.it's up to you to choose which would you like to apply.this is only a suggestion.

Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:10:54 PM

There is nothing without risk in this world. Your last two choices are good but it will be hard if you are looking for new coins and expect to be $ 4K. I might still buy bitcoin when the price is corrected and hold it for a higher price and try to make some profit from there.
If I have to buy altcoin, then I will choose a coin with a cheap price and there is a chance that price goes up to 30% (no need to wait $ 4K).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: