Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:36:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Buying and Holding the only way?  (Read 4286 times)
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:20:26 AM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh
What do you want to say? Do you have a problem with how to reproduce your Bitcoins? If so, you can join campaigns. There you will earn bitcoins depending on your rank. And it's paid weekly, All you have to do is post depending on the required post you should be able to do in a week of campaigning. Because of the signature you are wearing as they are paid. So wait for about a month and you can join the campaigns
Joining on signature campaigns is not enough for him to earn 1 BTC, it will still take a lot of time before he does. Another about joining a bitcoin campaign is that it is really hard to get accepted because a lot of us really want to join one so the application in the thread gets flood immediately and the campaign managers of bitcoin campaign is a lot stricter than on altcoin campaign. So unless you will give effort to your post quality, you will have a higher chance of getting accepted there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh
What do you want to say? Do you have a problem with how to reproduce your Bitcoins? If so, you can join campaigns. There you will earn bitcoins depending on your rank. And it's paid weekly, All you have to do is post depending on the required post you should be able to do in a week of campaigning. Because of the signature you are wearing as they are paid. So wait for about a month and you can join the campaigns
Joining on signature campaigns is not enough for him to earn 1 BTC, it will still take a lot of time before he does. Another about joining a bitcoin campaign is that it is really hard to get accepted because a lot of us really want to join one so the application in the thread gets flood immediately and the campaign managers of bitcoin campaign is a lot stricter than on altcoin campaign. So unless you will give effort to your post quality, you will have a higher chance of getting accepted there.

That is true. It is no longer easy to join in any signature campaigns at these times because of competition. There are just many new members in the forum that are doing all of their best to be accepted in the signature campaign.

I am already in the signature campaign for years already but is now in trouble I think because I just got a negative trust score even if I have done all of my best to respond responsibly to comments in the forum. I put my fate to our campaign manager for his decision and considerations of my case.

Anyway, my point is that, as time goes by, it is not getting anymore easy to be in the signature campaign at these time because even if you are already in the campaign, you are still under monitor and still can be kicked to the campaign if you do something wrong.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

There are ways other than buying and holding. You can try trading where in you buy coins in cheap and sell 2X the price. You can also invest in ICO's.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

Mining depends on what you're exactly using and how much turnover you're expecting. The higher the risk the better the rate of return. Trading and campaign are quite good as they provide a decent amount of income over the days.
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

I think you should try another way too. One of them is joining on signature campaigns. It will need your ability in posting in the forum. But you should be careful in joining it. Whether it is easy, but we can be kick out of the campaigns if we talk garbage in the forum. You should try the best of you. It is the easy way to get any value from bitcoin and less risky.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

You want more information for the future growth and gather some information. You will check the market places. you will get more next level process. It any time to change process. It good opportunity for the improve you self. If buy coin you will hold some time. It will increase prices then you will and invest for the future improve the business process. You will sell you will know the prices information. 
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

No, many people earn income through trading; it is the best way to earn income without doing too much effort but if you are not capable to do this you may try hold and buy bitcoins.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

Tell us how profitable such a mining is in general? Constantly I hear just that private mining is not profitable at all.
What you mean by private mining,you can run a rig in your home basically to mine your coins and i am sure it wont be profitable if you are mining bitcoin,but there are other alt coins that can be mined using your rig and in fact many people are making a good amount of money with it,but the real problem is you need to invest some money in setting up the rig and to maintain it properly ,it is a big of a head ache as it consumes space.
coinoberg

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

You are right. Just participating to bounty is beginning. You need to follow tasks in time, report in time. You need to post high quality of posts. And there is risk that even if you do your job great, you can end up with amateur bounty manager who cannot handle the bounty. so you need to put effort and you need to be lucky.

sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

How to get bit by bit other than mining, then buying and holding is not the only way. One of them is you can join a campaign, pay a decent amount of bitcoin, it's not as big but it's okay. Then there is trading, buy alt coins and trade. This is where the principle of low selling and buying high come into play.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

there's a lot you can do in crypto, so basically you have to know with every risk that can happen to you anytime. so I guess you have to prepare with a lot of knowledge. there are many ico at this time that is good enough to invest. we recommend that you start now more diligently searching for a lot of knowledge about which is related to crypto.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:41:33 PM
Merited by cryptotitan (1)

Buying bitcoin is best thing to choose since it will provide more possibilities that you can have a better life in future with them.
All things that you are dreaming for can achieve if you hold all your investment since it will grow and have a more earnings that you can use to have a new life.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

yes cryptomarket work in same way buying and holding will give u best price by doing so u will get high profits
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

nope, their are alot of ways that you can earn bitcoin, but I must say that holding is the best way with a lower risk. Their are also bounties that you can join and earn decent amount of income.  There are many people who can testify that holding is the best way to earn bitcoin.

JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

i think that buying and holding is good but you will not get so much returns as you can if you seek for coin burn etc, watch out coin events!
You have a point mate.Buying and holding is not the only way it's because we we considered also of selling and trading to expand our profits.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

There is a lot way to earn some coin here is my simple way to get it for free or with some medium capital .
1. with joining bounty campaign . you work for them . make their bussiness more popular and larger and you get paid for it .
2. investing some ico . potential ico will get some more value if their bussiness success . but alot ico also give zero value .
3. trading in market exchange . take profit from different price of market price .
4. arbitrage from many exchange .

there is my simple tips to earn more in crypto . there is still a lot way to earn just be creative and get new way to earn more. like make a bussiness about crypto .
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

We need to rely on long-term investment. Bitcoin is not a way to make a profit right now. It is a way of investing on the basis of the essence and underestimation of technology. Such things don't make a profit instantly. I think you can't go wrong if you buy the top 10 coins by market capitalization. You need to invest in an amount that is not a pity to lose. This will give you peace of mind for your growing assets
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

I think you should change the bitcoin digging position. You should choose better locations and convince the seller of the electricity at a lower price. You will get more profit instead of digging bitcoin in the UK.
You can switch to cheap power sellers like Switzerland, China, ... good luck.
Technos

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

It will never be the only way, you don't have to invest in Bitcoin or altcoins to be a successful investor. There are different assets and stocks out there that can make you good profit.
The idea here is to give up this scarcity mindset, and mobilize yourself to find better opportunities, if no opportunity here is helping you to meet your goals.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

Buying and holding bitcoin is a good idea since it will provide more possibilities that you can have a better life in future with them. Also, if you want to make more money aside from just holding then you can try to do some investing in different ICO's that you think that is good for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: