Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:29:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Buying and Holding the only way?  (Read 4289 times)
janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh

The fastest way to ear Bitcoin is to Buy and invest in trading, there are two option to earn, it's either you buy low sell high or HODL for a long time. And let see how fast you can earn.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

Buying or investing then holding it is not the only way to get bitcoin. If you have money you can buy or invest but another way to get bitcoin is Mining, joining btc forum like signature campaign, social media campaign, bounty or writing article relating to bitccoin. Joining bitcoin forum is the easiest and cheapest way to get bitcoin.It is also not risk and you can join it as a part time job to get bitcoin or extra money if you have exchanged your bitcoin into local curency.
artichandra

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

Buying and Holding is not the only way. There are many other ways such as bounty campaign, or trading. It depends on your ability and your willingness to follow which one.
sagna kaka25

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

Well if you're not a good trader , it's better and safer to just buy and hold some coins. Also be very carefull when you buy alts , make sure you find good project and you enter near bottom or else you gonna loose bitcoins.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

if you think the price when you buy is a very down price that would the best if you buy and just holding it in a time longer or just forget it because maybe in a next a couple of month it can increase anyway

chirst adam94

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

not only that you can also join the signature campaign then you will be paid with bitcoin, mining and trading is also a great way to get more btc even though it is risky because every success that is achieved must have a risk.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

I feel that it's definitely better for you to use fiat to exchange BTC if you are just going to buy one antminer to mine. Apart from that, increase your capital to buy a lot more ASIC, that would bring your profit to however much you want but do note that mining difficulty do increase so a constant calculation might not work.
There are some other ways in earning profit than buying and investing. but the thing is, it is the most efficient way to make larger and wiser way to use it. Because when you put all your bitcoin into investment it means the decision is in your hand whether you sell it to make bigger profit or not.
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh

it is better to trade buy alts at the bottoms, sell on top, but be sure to trade to bitcoin, so you and bitcoin will increase and dollars
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

buying is the only way we want to express our desires when we want to have the desire that we want it, and to hold it is if we already have that thing in any form.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

buying is the only way we want to express our desires when we want to have the desire that we want it, and to hold it is if we already have that thing in any form.

If your referring to a bitcoin its a YES, because if we sell today our bitcoin we are lossing big money including capital so all we need is to  hold and wait until it rise back.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

Yep, the safest way is to simply buy an amount of Bitcoin and put it away in a cold storage. Value increased with 1000% since January 2016 ($420 to $4200), go figure ... Diving into alts could yield a much greater profit on the longer term but could also bite you in the ass financially. An acceptable middle-ground would be to put half of your funds into alts and leave the other half in Bitcoin. I'll make a return in cryptoland myself in this way.
We all know that buying bitcoin is one the safest way to have it and you must put in your online or offline wallet. Buying and holding are one of the best way to earn good profit. You must buy if the price of bitcoin is too low and affordable, then you must hold it for a long time or wait to the spike of the price of bitcoin so that you can earn good profit.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

No buying and holding is not the only way to earn a lot of money there are so many way jlike investing, mining, trading and joining in a signature campaign. For me the best here is joining in a signature campaign or bounty campaign because you can earn a lot of money here but it depends on your campaign.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:35:44 PM

I prefer long time investing (holding). Trading short can be a good strategy if it is done properly. Trading short is a good idea when the market’s valuation pulls back, meaning there is a higher potential to make a quick profit when the market is highly volatile.

There are also the ways where you can invest or trade and also joining signature campaigns. I haven't tried the mining part. I already tried holding investing trading and joining some signature campaigns and so far it helps me get financially stable faster than what I've expected

Shanny44

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:41:07 PM

Yes , The good way is buy limited bitcoins and store in her wallet for 5 or 6 months.the bitcoin price is going toward very fast. Since 2016 the price is 420$ when the 2018 starts the price of one bitcoin is 4200$ .One bitcoin is 1000% profit for peoples.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

What do you want to say? Do you have a problem with how to reproduce your Bitcoins? If so, you can join campaigns. There you will earn bitcoins depending on your rank. And it's paid weekly, All you have to do is post depending on the required post you should be able to do in a week of campaigning. Because of the signature you are wearing as they are paid. So wait for about a month and you can join the campaigns
yup i agree if you have a problem with reproducing your bitcoin bounty campaigns is the right way to earn. In bounty campaigns you’ll earn a proper amount of bitcoin depending on your rank and you will get stakes every week to determine how much tokens or bitcoins you’ll get from the bounty campaign.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:05:06 AM

I prefer long time investing (holding). Trading short can be a good strategy if it is done properly. Trading short is a good idea when the market’s valuation pulls back, meaning there is a higher potential to make a quick profit when the market is highly volatile.

Yeah, i prefer investing and holding for long term too. Because if you trading and not have a knowledge about market movements,
you can lose your coins by trading it. so the best for me is holding because it is less risk.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:49:34 AM

Buy bitcoin And hold is not one way to make a profit, you can try buy altcoin with cheap price but have a good future like Electroneum and TRX, or you can try invest in HYIP SITE(I not recommend this) also you can try Gambling(high risk).
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:01:25 AM

I will do it 50/50 with respect to bitcoin as king and so that I can have backup when buying the dip, the other half I will invest in promising altcoins as they can give higher gains in a significant short period of time. This will give you both stability and possible big gains with your portfolio.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
mary cury

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:30:55 AM

Yes you are right about that but there are a lot of ways you can do here in bitcoin to gain an income aside from buying and holding. Some of the ways are called investment, mining and also trading.
gage6rowden12

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:35:55 AM

Of course it’s not. Although it’s probably the safest bet you can do other things like short term trade which is profitable but a little more risky. Another way which is very interesting and different from the stock market is mining. You can mine these different crypto and make profit. Or you can be a promoter and promote different ICOs for a fee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: