Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Buying and Holding the only way?  (Read 4289 times)
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh
There are other ways other than buying and holding. If you are interested in trading it's by far the fastest way to earn but is also risky. There are also opportunity in ICOs investment as long as you know which one to support but that's the tricky part you know, finding the right one. Everything is a risk here and the question is how much of a risk taker are you. Remember that no one succeeds who doesn't take risks
John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:20:44 AM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh
There are other ways other than buying and holding. If you are interested in trading it's by far the fastest way to earn but is also risky. There are also opportunity in ICOs investment as long as you know which one to support but that's the tricky part you know, finding the right one. Everything is a risk here and the question is how much of a risk taker are you. Remember that no one succeeds who doesn't take risks
Yeah on cryptoworld there is always a risks iIf you dont take the risk you will not earn just like on investings on Bitcoin investments and other cloud mining that investments is very risky because you dont know Who is the owner of that and Trading is risky too its just like gambling.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:26:08 AM

Its not the only way, but its the best and easiest way to make profit. If you are new, and you want to trade, you will see that it can be very hard. As a trader, you need a lot of experience. And to get this experience, it need some years, and you have to know the market. So on the beginning its nearly impossible to be a successfull trader. Thats why everybody is recommending to you to hold your coins when you are a newbie. On the beginning i try to trade and make some profit, but i would make more profit if i just hold it.
There are many ways you have only to search it and discover it for yourself because some of the ways are already here you will going to find out what fits for you. You may hold or do some strategy in the market. Having skills doesn't take as long as a years, tou may always learn along the road and its in your own perseverance of learning the things that will help you.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:33:09 AM

I feel that it's definitely better for you to use fiat to exchange BTC if you are just going to buy one antminer to mine. Apart from that, increase your capital to buy a lot more ASIC, that would bring your profit to however much you want but do note that mining difficulty do increase so a constant calculation might not work.

I am very interested to mine and I dont even  know how,but I am willing to learn. Holding and buying is not the only way, I think better to work for Bitcoin even though buying is better cause instant you have some amount to hold but working is kinda useful in terms of you dont have to used you cash to have your own profit, I guess the amount that you can earn is way better in amount.

kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:40:42 AM

Maybe it is so. Because the transaction fees are too large, and yet the fees of exchanges must be taken into account
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:41:25 AM

Buying and holding bitcoins is not the only way, You can visit the marketplace section and you can offer a service to earn bitcoins. If you have an enough bitcoins you can also try to trade them but you must know how to be a successful trader to fulfill your trading strategies. Smiley
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:31:44 AM

If your condition is like that, maybe people have said that by following the signature campaign in this forum, you can get Bitcoin. Yes, it's true signature campaign paying with bitcoin, but if you want to quickly collect 1 bitcoin i think you should be in the rank of hero/legendary because the higher the rank in this forum then the higher the pay also. In addition, Trading also includes options that should be tried in addition to signature campaign.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

Buying and holding can be the most ideal idea to earn money through bitcoin. But also, there are some other ways of earning. You can join different campaigns where in they pay you every time you finish a task. You can look for airdrops that gives away tokens and convert it to bitcoin.There's also mining and trading.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

Buying bitcoins is tnot the only way if you are looking of ways to earn more coins without shelling out money, you can join and participate on bounties and signature campaigns. You will be able to earn coins once you complete the tasks given to you, mostly it is posting here on the forum using the companies signature like you are advertising it. It is a good source of earning and income as well if you wish to sell your coins.

Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

It is not the only way. You can join a campaign and mine too. That's the other thing I know. You can get a good profit from mining. Otherwise, you really need to invest to buy an expensive mining rig and you should be ready to pay a high electric bill. And here ofcourse at bitcoin talk. Join a campaign. Share your thoughts and knowledge and then you can earn depending on your rank. It might be weekly, monthly, etc.
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

You get profit if you swim against the current.
Buy when panic is over and sell when panic begins.
Sharp your mindset too...

PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:13:31 AM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh

Yes, its the easiest way to buy bitcoin if you have fiat money.
But there are other ways even without money to gain bitcoin.
Like joining a bounty campaign. One of the best way to gain bitcoin without any risk at all. The only thing you have yo do is to finish the campaign till the end without violating its rules and regulation.
Now,if you have bitcoin, its a good investment if you buy alt coins and hold it for a while until its value increases.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

More thing we can do about this bitcoin but as far as im using this .this is the best and easiest way to earned bigger money s by buying and holding your until the right time needed .You need to now some strategies to earned bigger money .So you wont be regret.
No Rest Labs

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

HODL is the way we do it. Trading some here and there, but always ending back up in bitcoin.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

Yes at present this is the best strategy because prices are very low.Just buy new coins and wait for the prices to jump to a height.Try to buy new coins and save them in your wallet.In coming days bitcoin prices will rise.As we can see that price are increasing day by day.Even though the speed is slow but it is a positive sign. So don't loose hope.Try to stay calm and keep on holding your coin and wait for the best opportunity to sell your coins.If it is very easential to sell at this time like if any extreme situations are there then only sell otherwise just buy new coins and hold them untill you see that you will earn a huge profit after selling them.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

yes that's right, when we buy must hold it back to wait for the price in the market to go up, because the one in search is profit Smiley
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

Maybe you are only using 1 miner that why you earn a small amount of bitcoins. If you have a good capital maybe you  can buy more miner like 10 pcs or more or if you dont have enough money to buy in bitcoin miner try to mine altcoins using GPU and convert to bitcoins.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:27:14 PM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh
Definitely right now ,buy and hold without I have no way.if you can buy before Bitcoin price when have 15k.then now just hold it's the real think. because hold will give you recover your Money.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:34:17 PM

Buying and holding is not the only way to get profit from cryptocurrencies. There are many and many of them. ICOs, Investments, Mining, Gambling, Trading, Bounties etc.
While buying and holding is not the only way to get profits it is simply one of the best and one of the easiest because investing in icos is very difficult especially when so many icos do not give to you the profits that you are expecting from them, mining is very costly and gambling is not really a way to make money not only in cryptocurrencies but with any other currency.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:37:03 PM

the bitcoin price today is low, I think the right way is buying and holding. if you want get lose alot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: