Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:42:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Buying and Holding the only way?  (Read 4289 times)
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:14:24 AM

I do not know whether there is any other way than to buy or hold because i still do not understand all about bitcoin. There may actually be more ways than to buy or hold on this forum if you can find out or ask the bitcoin officials.
how to buy and hold is actually good to make a profit because you just buy and store until the price goes up and sell, you must be patient and observant in seeing the price movement. you can also get the coin by mining, mining the first big capital because it is used to buy mining equipment.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh

Don't stick to mining, holding, and buying. Try going out there and trading to alt coins. You mine your bitcoins and then trade them to high potential alt coins that can gain a lot of value in one year. Just don't stick to hodling and always pullout profits. Don't be greedy.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:24:12 AM

if the price is not good, the best option is the holding
if you are able to get profit, please sell your assets
make sure you are not rash in making decisions
Yes I agree, when the price is not as good as it did some time ago then the best solution is buying and holding, but we will soon see a skyrocketing price as the current price has already reached over $ 9800 and it seems less than 24 hours the price will reach $ 10,000 .

TIME
TO
SLEEP
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:28:59 AM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh

Diversifying your investments may be a tactic in order to maximize your profits whether for short or long-term perspective. Another method would be participating into campaign signatures as it may provide you bitcoins weekly which are more reliable compared to other methods. Another option would be doing trading or providing services under the market place to people who specifically needs something or someone. There are a lot of ways in order to earn or acquire bitcoin, what comes into place is the right attitude and mindset over it.

if the price is not good, the best option is the holding
if you are able to get profit, please sell your assets
make sure you are not rash in making decisions
Yes I agree, when the price is not as good as it did some time ago then the best solution is buying and holding, but we will soon see a skyrocketing price as the current price has already reached over $ 9800 and it seems less than 24 hours the price will reach $ 10,000 .

My core principle in investing: never to sell/exchange my coins from a price lowered from what I acquired them initially and the only exception would be of an emergency or a financial struggle. Last month, prices of bitcoin were around $7,200 and currently, it is sitting comfortably around $9,000-$9,700. One could have yield profit in a short-term perspective and it might even reach $10,000 like what you mentioned.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

Buying and holding is probably the safest way if you look at the market trends over the past few years.  However, holding does not allow you the ability to increase your stack by riding the swings and there is still the question of when you should sell.  In my opinion a mixture of long term holding and cashing out in order to buy in lower should be practiced.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
CyM99

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:09:30 AM

In my opinion, if you do not want to risk high, I think you keep the bitcoin in your wallet, wait for the bitcoin to increase significantly, you can trade transactions, that is the safest way. Otherwise you invest in other coins that are safer and more profitable. good luck.
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:18:23 AM

That's not the only way used to invest in crypto. But it is an important strategy to do when the market is in a bad state or when you only have one bitcoin. If you do not have enough capital to buy bitcoin, you can buy altcoins that cost cheaper than bitcoin, and you can choose good quality altcoins and potentially to rise in the future and then you hold for a long time so you can get the capital you come back and profit big.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:21:23 AM

I also think that buying and holding is the best way to help stabilise the market, helping us make a lot of money. And when adjustments take place in the market, they may not become weak, causing it to fall quickly and can become safe and stable.

jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:32:42 AM

Yes, the best thing to do is buy and hold the coins until it's up, that's just the basic for a lot, but that's the best thing to do to increase our investment, it's hard to wait but it's up to you to avoid losing.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is long term investment and its much better if we hold it. If we recall on bitcoin price when start invented, bitcoin price below $1 and after 8 years, bitcoin price $19k and thats the highest price so far. Its take time if we want make big profits because cryptomarket still need time to grow
Dek1ooz

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

As expected, everything returns to its maximum values.  It is a pity that at low values were not Fiat currency.  Then I and learned that such bounty=).  There will be growth and it is necessary to multiply bitcoin.  And with an uptrend, it is much easier to trade =)
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

One of them is you can join a campaign, it pays a decent amount of bitcoin, not so big but that's okay. Then there is the trade, buy coins and alt trade. This is where the low buying and selling principles come into play. Record the price. Always read the news because it can affect bitcoin prices due to economic laws.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

I think you can buy a certain amount of bitcoin and store it in a cold wallet.

Of course, there is some risk in investing, but I think you will make a profit if you hold it for a long time.
Sonajin_Coin

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:38:05 AM

It's tricky for me to give advice, I won't call it advice but I will ask whether the title of the topic or the topic content is the real question?
To answer that it really depends on your risk level, how much you want to invest, what your goals are etc...

Of course the simple answer to investing is "Buy High, Sell Low".  The issue is of course the history of Bitcoin has made that almost impossible to decipher.  Was it selling high at $5, $500 or $5000 or soon will that be $50,000 or $500,000 or something much lower?  It is really hard to predict something that has little historic data.  Even with historic data there are too many factors that are constantly changing to apply typical investment models to Bitcoin in my opinion.

Anyway I would hold for as long as you can especially with the wild hedge fund and elite money pouring in recently.

Good luck to us all, as no one truly knows what is next except the whales. Shocked
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

Actually many other ways. But for me, this is the most successful and does not disappoint. If we can hold all the coins we have, in the long run, we will surely benefit enormously from our patients so far.
Pritt

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

Since mining costs tons of $$$, for me it's the only option. Short-term takes too much time, can't quit my daily job for that. If some can make daily extra, then go for it, not me. Cold wallet warms up the soul when it goes up
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:02:00 AM

The only way for what? If you are talking about a way to make money on cryptocurrencies, then this is not the only way! You can participate in ISO projects, participate in bounty and learn how to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges!

That's right, This is all your choice because if you want to look for big profits you better be patient to wait longer with coin price is very high.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

the only way to buy and hold, for us it is a very good thing we get easier to get profit with a short time, by waiting for cheap price and we can get, then we can hold and wait to sell higher price , so we're one of the ways we get.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:43:13 AM

Holding is sure the pathway to earn in the cryptocurrency platform, just like IPO, Company shares migth take a while before it appreciate, some migth be long as 2 to 3 years.
freetokens

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

if u want long-term growth then holding is best way for long-term riches instead of selling for short terms profits
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: