Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11931 times)
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

Real friends are hard to find, nowadays where almost all people are just faking things to be famous. Im happy to find some of real friends whom you can lean and cry on difficult times.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Beganvk

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

hello. i don't know how old are you but i think you will have many fail in life and you will see who is your real friend. i have many friends and i can't complain in my life I'm happy

* Denarius: Ancient Money for a New World *
- Bitcoin Talk -  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1967207.0)
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

Well, for me, when i was younger i have a wide circle of friends especially im school. Then when i graduated this circle becomes smaller and smaller and more varied because you have school friends, work friends and neighbor friends. Then as years go by these set of friends become smaller and you tend to cut off people because of negativity, bridges burnt and ultimately distance. The ones that remain are tested and became trust worthy enough. Bottom line, although i have a small circle of friends, I'm proud to say that they are true as it can be

lhadygreen

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

I do really have lots of friends, for in fact, circle of friends. But then, in life, we don't depend always on them. We really don't have to. Because we still have to give ourselves, privacy. Besides, we should be true to ourselves, if we want others to be true also to us.

Always remember the Golden Rule: Do unto others what you want others do unto you.
I am very happy, because I don't have to please anybody.
Akany

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:19:13 PM

In as much as i understand that to have a friend is a good thing, we should also consider the fact that they are also humans too, i.e they also have all kinds of emotions too. Emotions like; Envy, Jealousy. And these emotions comes on it's own altered by what we hear, see or experience which could cause conflicts, fights, hatred, etc and most of it ends with guilt, regrets, doubts etc.

My advice is that; it's not everything you show or tell your friends, it sounds awkward i know. The only person that cerebrate every single success in your life are your parents. While your friends, at a time will start becoming envious and jealous if they don't get any success at all.

Gelap

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

Real friends are there whenever you need them and so you are if they need you, they don't judge you because they know you and especially they won't make you down. They would be there if the world is against you.
Real friends is the one who tag you in memes in Facebook. The one who guide you in your assignment. The one who pusj you with your crush.
yes, we should be grateful if we find true friends in our lives. because there are two types of friends in our lives. friends who bring us to destruction or goodness. if we have a true friend we will be grateful because we are not friends with the wrong people.
because true friends will always be there when we need them without us asking for their help.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

When i'm hearing from both people that they're real friend and after first problem they stop talking with each other it's so lame... Real friends should be time tested.

thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

Not all friends are true to their words.  Some friends are liars and may not stand with you all the time specially when you are not rich and doesnt have a work. 

But i believe there are some real friends that exist.

agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:45:49 AM

Real friends are those friends who are willing to help you, and when your in problem they are always there to support and giving you a piece of advice.
And they were happy for your success, will never ever betray you and accept what you are in your life and willing to understand  you.
burlit

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:57:42 AM

Real Friends? Real friends for me is to make you laugh when you are sad or have any problems face ,always here for you , to care , to give you a confidence when you are down or weak, and especially same as you are doing. For example your hubby is playing a basketball, this is the same for her.  And also have a faith in GOD.
Jexjatto

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:05:24 AM

Real friends are there when you need them the most, they come through when things are really rough, but they wont hold your hand all through, they will push you to be better and always improve yourself...

Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:33:01 AM

Having a true friends is a gift,when you have problems they are the one who can talk to and can help if you need.For me it's better to have a few friend than many because yes you have a lot of them but also they are the one who judge you when you are away . Atleast if you have one or two friends they are your real friends wether your in happiness or sadness they support you in everyway.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:44:17 AM

Real friends are really hard to come by. Although I don't have much friends but the few I have have shown so much that I now consider them as family. Real friends are always ready to support you know matter the situation.
stonefire

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:33:14 AM

Real friends those who will accept you of what you are and what you have in life, never leave you in the darkest part of your life, they are always giving good advice for you.
RaeRivers

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

A true friend does not need to be seen from what he has, the friend is always there when we need
grateful to have many friends, because there is no bad friend
MikelWebDev

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

Having a real or fake friends is still a blessings. If we have friends in our side, we may called it a blessings because they're by your side and still not going far from you. They're here if you need them in your good and bad times. Maybe the others are fake friends that back stubbed you but they are still your friends. They notice you, appreciate you and know that you existed.
ruzel13

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:37:02 AM

Real friends make you happy and  if you have a problem comfort you and real friend  did not leave you if ever have a missed understanding

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM   ▲   WHITE PAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  SLACK   ▲   DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

There is always be a disguise in friendship. Friendship is always an issue to every one who have friends. Making friends is hard sometimes. It is like searching for the gold and walking through the street by looking who is the best and compatible to my weakness and my strength. Friends are everywhere that everyone can pick whatever they like. The struggle of friendship is always incontintment by having him/her in life. Looking the imperfect attitude is the broker of relation. Better to accept the fact that be a blessing or they are a blessings.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

True friends is hard to fine,Im lucky to have a true friends accepts who am i.
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

This is true that real friends are not easy to find these days  but honestly, i have fews friends that has proven to stand with me at my difficult time and it makes me feal that real friends exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: