Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11927 times)
tats14

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:21:53 AM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
real friends makes you happy, makes you smile when you are sad and makes you strong when you are in weakness. Real friends makes your day perfect.

charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:25:10 AM

Nowadays you don't even know your real friends sometimes their are your enemies when your not with them , they make rumors about you and you even didn't know about that .
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:44:12 AM

It is very hard now to find real friends. Some people you meet nowadays are not as big on playing nice, doing things to help each other get ahead, giving the right advice, or even sticking to a simple lunch date. Friendship is priceless. Although it's not always easy to find. I believe that there is good in people and that there are people that still have values and decent morals.
Mrkupido

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:13:08 PM

Just because they hang out with you and laugh with you doesn't mean they are your real friends. Real friends are those one who stays with you through the good and bad times and those people who are not afraid to tell you the truth even if it will hurt you.
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:24:06 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
Real friends are those who never mock you in your challenging time,but help to pull you up.
They show how to fish rather embarrassing you with the little fish they gave to u in public.
My real friend in bitcoin-world Mr Wisdom for introducing me into Bitcoin Forum
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:53:57 PM

Yes I think I have one or two persons whom I can call my real friends. I am also blessed with it.
cyp08

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:50:46 PM

I think true friend is the one who treat you more than jujt a friend but as a family too, the one you can count in when you have problems the one who always be there for you
Mustanzid

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:24:47 PM

We all have friends in our life,but its hard to find the real ones.When you are trouble only real friends are coming to help you and make the situation easy for you.Real friends become part of the family. Its tough to know who is you best friend,but you can find it when you are trouble.
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:56:17 PM

real from friends are always watching your back
dragon fire

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:37:21 AM

understanding the meaning of true friends in what form is this question?
in my opinion, a true friend does not have to be always together, not infrequently he is always far apart.
but his true friend will always be ready when needed, always give the best advice to do, and often help and guide us to the way out of the root of the problem.
why do I say that?
because if too close is not good too, the important thing here is to understand each other, take care of each other, and help each other when needed.
Cosmic BitGhost

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:24:48 AM

I am blessed with lots of real friends, I met them when I was in highschool and until now we're inseparable. When I was in college I also met these bunch of good looking boys (*vomits*) I prefer to have been friends with boys 'cos they are more prank on telling whats bad and what's good about you.
LeoPitigala

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:46:27 AM

All the messy people who don't fit in a box or stay between the lines, but whose integrity is greater than any rule book and whose loyalty is stronger than blood.... I find with them the best hearts of true friendship!
budaybuday

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:47:59 AM

Real friends are those people who aren't afraid to tell you the truth even if it can hurt you. It is really hard to find real friends nowadays because some of them are only there when they need something from you. I'd rather have few friends that are real instead of having a lot of them but are fake
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:50:05 AM

I agree on you. For me a true friend is one who helps you see the truth, even if it hurts. This doesn’t mean we can go around stabbing our friends with hurtful words. Rather, it means being up front with friends about important issues, raising gentle questions with tact and love, never gossiping or putting them down to others behind their backs.

blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:54:59 AM

True friendsare watching , bluffing, but not separating. That's the real friends.

Advk7700

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:38:54 AM

Having less friend whom you can trust is always better than having lot of frnds and have trust issue... Better keep it small and safe
minmin88

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:45:06 AM

No real friend in the world , only sister and brother good
Howie1400

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:50:50 AM

about a true friend in your opinion at this time rarely.solely very rare friends who want to remain beside us in every circumstances.bahkan probably never will be a friend who accompany us when we difficulty.sangatlah lucky for those of you who have true friends who always support you are in every situation, be it difficult or when you are happy. at this time maybe I am not as fortunate as you have a true friend. But I still believe one day I will get true friends who are willing to support me in every circumstance and willing to give me support when I'm down.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:57:31 AM

We are alone in this world. No real friends or sisters and brothers. All are looking for their own gains inside all relationships.
Thats the point of all relationships. If they have any gains in this relationship i am sure you will face some problems and broke up.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Alexoxyevwii

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:02:49 AM

Real friends are few. I believe that a person can have 1 or 2 true friends. A real friend is ready to help at any time. Some people just pretend to be your friends for their own benefit. Be careful when choosing friends!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: