Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11921 times)
tushin4

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:40:27 AM

it's  not about who is real to your face. it's about who stays  real behind your back

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nursahath07

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:20:55 AM

The term real friend means a lot and what i believe it means to stand with other friend without expecting something and always keeping supporting.
ongta

Activity: 65

Sky has no limit

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:11:32 PM

Real friend is mean they always supporting you no matter what.They are a good listener and I'm ffeel grateful I got her.
samanthabiolena

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:20:52 PM

Real friends are very hard to find but when you already find them, you should know how to treasure them and treat them as they are your true brothers or sisters in another mothers. Real friends are those who are always there for you and won’t leave you no matter how good or bad you are in a situation. They are always there for you and will always push you to be at your best and would never bring you down. They are the first one to understand you and cheers you whenever you don’t feel good about yourself. They are like gems that will never dull your sparkle. Friends are easy to find but real friends are not. So once you have them, keep them and don’t ever let them feel that they are only the one. Make them feel like you’re family. Make them feel that they are the most special persons in the world.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:29:40 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

I used to have a lot of friends before. As time goes by, one by one they all forgot. Even my bestest friend, we rarely talk anymore. So, now I hve like a trauma when it comes to having friends.
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:02:35 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
In my Life I have met a huge number of individuals, a cluster of them are my companions however just a couple are my genuine and genuine companions. Individuals these days are just giving their opportunity to a man since they will profit something from the other individual. These are the alleged "phony companions", these sorts of companions are egotistical and couldn't care less for the other individual unless he/she will profit by the last mentioned.
 I have been appreciative for my companions today, in light of the fact that the majority of them are faithful and they never needed to have something in return for our fellowship. Furthermore, that sort of companionship is the best sort of kinship You'll ever have, devotion, regard, and love.
Telegraphcoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:48:11 PM

If you're having trouble deciding whether your friend is a true friend, then your relationship is already on the rocks. Friends are a dime a dozen, but true friends are something far rarer, and far more rewarding. Luckily, they're also easy to spot.
Rami ch

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:02:37 PM

A true friend is someone who is there for you when he would rather be anywhere else ,he's there for you at any time , he pushes you always to develop your self and to reach your goals , true friend encourages us, comforts us, supports us like a big easy chair, offering us a safe refuge from the world.

Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:11:08 PM

I never think to have a real friend. It's really difficult to find that kind of friend. I don't wanna trust anyone or telling
anything to frisnds. I believe that none can keep a secret
Pekelangito

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:37:40 AM

Just like how they say it we should collect and collect and then select. We can be sociable and friendly but remember that every one who is smiling in front of you would be gritting their teeth when they see your success or they are only there when you have everything and missing in action when you needed help.
malachi_38tr@viS

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:16:43 AM

rel friends meaning is they not stay in our but they stay in our sad also. if we are in any trouble they have to help to us.and mostly they believe us more. if we are in trouble they have to help us and save our life. in financial, troubles, and in any problems they have to save our life. they supports us in every moment and they have to give push up in every good thing.
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:21:44 AM

I believe that real friends are the people you can trust with all your secrets. With them you are familiar from the very childhood and you have experienced a lot together.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:25:30 AM

A true friend builds you up all the time. They might know your quirks and the things you dislike but they will not choose to trigger you. They will also correct you out of love when you are wrong.

Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:45:57 AM

Yes, there are certain negative peoples in life those who look like friends but are nothing less than enemy from inside. We should try and distance ourselves from such negative entities and should rather cherish the presence of good and true friends we have in life. We all do have some true friends with us and we should focus on strengthening our ties with them more than being worried of the bad ones.
NPG331525

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:11:09 AM

You are a blessed ones. I almost can't describe what true friend is.

swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:43:29 AM

Nowadays, it's really difficult to find true friends. I mean some friends are just there for you because they get something from you which is just sickening. Also, the measure of friendship now is really difficult to tell.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:41:28 PM

Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley

It's really hard to find true friends nowadays. Gaining friends is easy but trusting them is hard. There are people who will act as if they accept you whole heartedly in front of you but breaks your whole being at your back. I real friend should accept our personality first and good things will follow.
DimaPechka

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:52:56 PM

I only have two friends Sad I wouldn't call the "best" still, they help me to overcome feelings of loneliness
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:19:36 PM

I agree. These days true friends are really difficult to find. You might think that they are your bestest friend, but when you are no around they talk trash at your back. So, we need to be more mindful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
GOODNESS

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:47:01 PM

Real friends are very few and difficult to be identified in the midst of many pretenders and hypocrites. Real friends are those who are friends in deed, they don't only care about your well been, they tend to establish a close relationship with their friends, with one mind, in truth, with all sincerity. Their friendship is not base on what they can receive or benefit from their friend.Real friends are seen when one is in challenges of life while the fake ones are no where to be found, because their motive of coming as a friend is as a result of what coming closer will benefit them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: