Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11931 times)
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:39:21 AM

Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley

Me too, I have 5 best friends and many other friends from school, from work and friends from home, but only those 5 friends of mine I consider as true friends, its been tested, no one left behind for us, every event we are complete. We are now friends for 20 years now.
cryptoredd

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:22:45 AM

Upto present i haven't real friends,i think in the future i have found real friends Huh
wakawaka12

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:45:45 AM

Having good friends means being one!
Lolang

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:06:43 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
True friends is one of the best gift God has given to us. Our family is one of the true friends we have. Having a friend that will not talk to your back, that will protect you, cares for you and guide you is a choice. We can choose who we trust, we can choose a friend that will never betray us. The one that believes in God, trust God, love God and fear God is the friend that we should have. It is a matter of chosing him/her. Or you can bring him/her to God, and both of you will make each other companions through happy and hard times.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:08:51 PM

It can be said that, I also believe in this world we must have true friends, friends who understand each other, appreciate and help when we need help, and it really happened to my series, thanks to all friends who have helped me, hopefully always given welfare, aammiinn
Tsareeys

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:15:26 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

Yes I am a blessed that I have tons of real friends whom I trusted most. I feel always lucky to have them, they are always at my ups and downs.
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:35:31 PM

If remembering experience with a bad friend, it is very painful.but nevermind i don't ever thinking about it, cause wrigth now I had many good friends who always support me when I need them, and I will come when they need me
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:00:36 PM

I'm happy to belong to those who have REAL good friends I can trust 100%. I have a few, of course, but I can definitely say that they are true friends.

A true friend, in my opinion, is the one who puts the interests of others BEFORE his own personal ones.

If you find such a person, keep him/her dear to your heart.
nenuakak

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:29:31 PM

I also relate to the numbers of the blessed. I have a friend with whom we from the very childhood and not looking at long separation, we always have something to talk about and we are always in touch
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:57:10 PM

true friends say good things behind you back and bad things to your face.a true friends accept who you are,but also help you become who you should be.and they are not afraid to apologize and always forgive.that's why i have many friends because im true they are.true friends will be with you in everythind and have money either you or they are not with you.

GOODNESS

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:58:31 PM

Friends are many,and we will tend to see them come around us, depending on the motive that attracted  them from the very beginning.All of the so called friends  pretend to be a good friends. But when challenges come and help is Required, that is when the Real friend will now be known,as such friends are ready to stand by you  in times of challenges no matter the problem , Real friends are ready to go extra miles.They Give love ,care , time,....etc and stand to help till the end. Fake friend will disappear during the period they are needed most.
LuXiiRaS

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:11:29 PM

Yeaaah of course
I have 2 best friends and they know every moment and every step in my life they have advised me in every one of them, we all need that kind of friends
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:05:53 AM

I also have a bunch of them around, we've been together for more than 20 years now. Im so blessed to have good people around, most of the time we got no food at home, and that is because they always stay at our house almost everyday. Personal belongings is also something that we dont have, all of us share our things up to the most personal thing like underwear. Sometimes its annoying but I love the way we are.

CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:15:06 AM

Real friends tell your mistakes, say your negative attitude to you, never ask you to do bad things and sometimes crazy, bully and naughty. Real friends, time can only tell and test.
Curly2490

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:06:18 AM

Real friends are hard to find!!nowadays if people see that you are capable of they will treat you as thier friends but not thier real friends!because real friends are always there for you no matter wat through ur bad and good side from better to worst they will stay at you and be with you to guide and help you no matter what.
bobr17

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:01:49 AM

I have one real friend with whom we have been friends for more than twenty years. All the rest are ordinary acquaintances. It is rare to be friends such a long time.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:36:15 AM

There is saying that when in need that is when you know your true friends, there is no way to truly know who your true friends are until you have been in a big problem and that's only when you will see those who really care about you and it is going to shock you who those people are.

Sometimes our true friends are the one who brings problem to us, then they will laugh at us, but the good thing about it they will never leave us alone in that problem, they always love to take you in a problem and love you to be with them in solving it. In this way , bonding are more develop and made strong.
dotme

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:39:39 AM

real friewnd are had to come by i try to be someone's else best friend and that person hasnt return the same so am stack and i know one day i will have some best friend
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:40:52 AM

I am because i have a lot of friends that are still around whenever i need them even thou i haven’t been with them for a very long time. They are the reason why i believe that there are people that can be trully trusted in this world.

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:19:31 AM

Real friend is always there for you in times you have a problem..caring for you he/she understand your situation no matter happen real friend support you thanks friend for all the kindness you show to me

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: