Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11921 times)
ruzel13

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:11:25 AM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
I do not think that I am one of the blessed. Every time I went to school my friends are always there to bully me and sometimes I think that they are not my real friends and I use to be like it everyday

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM   ▲   WHITE PAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  SLACK   ▲   DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
obsees143

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:26:40 AM

about a true friend in your opinion at this time rarely.solely very rare friends who want to remain beside us in every circumstances.bahkan probably never will be a friend who accompany us when we difficulty.sangatlah lucky for those of you who have true friends who always support you are in every situation, be it difficult or when you are happy. at this time maybe I am not as fortunate as you have a true friend. But I still believe one day I will get true friends who are willing to support me in every circumstance and willing to give me support when I'm down.
reniela143

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:30:53 AM

real friend is the one who can understand you in any kind of situation and can support any kind of way. real friend is our second family can console us in any problem that were facing.and real friend can keep up your secret that dont need to be talked to others.
last n last

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:50:30 AM

Real friends are hard to find.
Nowadays i can say that true friends are hard to find
sometimes friends traitor you for a reason.
but if you really want to find real friends.
even if they lie to you or do bad things to you
dont make them go away like a dog in outside of the house
forgive them because someday they will realize how important are you
mervane020

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:09:57 AM

Real friends will be like brother/sister. They will always support you and lecture you if you're wrong. You must treasure them if you have one.
light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:35:22 AM

Actually, find REAL friend is very hard nowadays. I'm the like one, I have 3 people who help me no matter what, and  I can trust them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Saput

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:08:59 PM

a true friend is a helpful friend and always there when we are experiencing distress.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:28:20 PM

Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley

It's really hard to find real friends nowadays. Most of people these days only needs you when they need something from you. In my case, I've had a lot of friends from school, work and church. I gave them all the help that I can offer but they still did backstabbing. Until I met my partner, He has been a real partner, bestfriend and my protector. He's there to protect me in times of trouble and he has been my shoulder to lean on. I'm so happy to have him!
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:11:02 PM

For me real friends are not the one who always with you in times of your success or the ones who always support you even though they know you are in the wrong, real friends will give you advices and scold you, most of the time scold you or punch you in the face just to put you back in the right path.
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:16:00 PM

Life needs great companions, on the off chance that you don't have much, you likewise have less. Somebody who does not have genuine companions, their life will be extremely constrained. They won't be glad, when stuck in an unfortunate situation, nobody will help them. My life is awesome, I generally have companions around to help me
The genuine companion ought to be the same as the three, with a similar interest or perfect, during the time spent correspondence couldn't care less about how much and lost, truly for each other, this is the genuine kinship

I have a companion for an exceptionally long-term, as of not long ago, despite everything he help me at whatever point I got an issue, he never walk out on me, so I think in this general public, it is extremely to discover a companion willing to relinquish their opportunity to help me without requiring any much obliged. It is a decent gift for somebody to have a genuine companion.
rynah011991

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:51:45 PM

True friends are true to their word. A flake is not a friend. If your friend never seems to do what they say they'll do, leaves you stranded, or forgets about plans you've made, then you have a flake on your hands, and you don't have a true friend. We've all bailed on a plan or made a last-second switch, but if your friend never seems to do what they say they'll do, then they don't value your time or company. With a good friend: "word is bond."
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:24:29 PM

Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley

It's really hard to find real friends nowadays. Most of people these days only needs you when they need something from you. In my case, I've had a lot of friends from school, work and church. I gave them all the help that I can offer but they still did backstabbing. Until I met my partner, He has been a real partner, bestfriend and my protector. He's there to protect me in times of trouble and he has been my shoulder to lean on. I'm so happy to have him!

We all have that kind of friend who seem to be ready to stick with us til the ends of the earth. Some have been with us since we're young and some we've met along the way. Its important that we put importance to the friendship these people offer us

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:37:43 PM

I have so much friend but when im getting older i saw a real friend and im blessed to have them.. I know time flies beautys fade but the memory of my real friend is never ever be faid.
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:28:23 PM

Best friends are real friends for live
ninjacrack

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:52:52 PM

Real friends are those people who always there even sometimes you do not need them. they are there if you have a food. They can insult you with sarcasm. And of course they are always by your side when you have a problem.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:16:05 PM

As you get older you should and will probably have fewer friends. You should focus on the real friends who are around you for life. Good and bad times. I have two or three friends in the whole world, these rest are colleagues or acquantances.
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:32:04 PM

Aristotle once described a true friend as a "single soul dwelling in two bodies".
Real friends bring out the best in us. Supportiveness is crucial in friendship. That's what i've learned through the years. We should always provide support not just in times of success, but through all of our peaks and valleys - the grief, the joy, the failures and everything in between.
The greatest gift any friend could ever give is full attention and awareness. We should always make them feel our presence in their life and make each other a priority.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:40:13 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

Real frieds is one in a million, when i found a real one, i will treasure  him/her.

sohan45

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:56:24 PM

nobody can live alone.everybody needs friends.that's why we can searching best or real friends.
9thst

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:26:20 PM

Real friend is those who are always support you in any case and if that friend are women. you should married her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: