Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11931 times)
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:36:25 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

I agree. These days true friends are really difficult to find. You might think that they are your bestest friend, but when you are no around they talk trash at your back. So, we need to be more mindful.

So it was always. There are honest people, but there are gossips and hypocrites. And it's very difficult to find a person who is honest with you. But I have a friend whom I trust. This is my classmate.

AqsaSadiq

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:45:26 PM

i am afraid i am not.
Resident Evil

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

Yes, I am agree that the real friends are blessing. And I have them, so Im happy person  Cheesy
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:20:10 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
it is hard now to know who are true and fake people that you meet in everyday living. Some people may seems friendly at start , friendly when they know that you have something that they want from you. They be friends with you without you knowing their intentions. Real friends is hard to find , and rare to have in life , but once you have those friends or atleast a friend that is real keep it. I have a real friend in life that i share the most of my secrets and his secrets too. He is like a brother to me. It is nice to have a real friends than many friends who are fake.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitsusannah

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:31:32 PM

Yes. I have a few of them, and I cherish them very much. I believe these friendships are built and tested in time, and once they are, you can go for months or years without seeing these people, and when you get together again it is like no time has passed. Bless them.
wenceslaonoel03

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:58:53 PM

Real friends account in smaller numbers. They may range from one up to 10. Real, meaning genuine, genuine enough to accept you, but never tolerate your wrong doings. Real enough to know their boundaries of what's yours and what's not. These are frienda who aren't afraid to show frowns, rather than display fake smiles with wrong intentions. If you found one, keep them. If you found 20, you are doing the wrong thing; trim 'em down.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

real friends is hard to find, finding it is like finding a gem they double your joy and divide your misery, they are like brothers in times of need.

elash

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:26:10 AM

Real friends that is how I describe our friendship and we not only considered one as a friend but also as a family member. If some of us is experiencing a problem we stand as one another and if there is a disagreement here it goes the trouble comes but we overcome it as one. The more problem we get our family is building up. Smiley that is how our frienship goes. Grin

tommy05

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:41:00 AM

that's good to hear friend was really a good way to minimize depression , become friendly to people you might save a life if you do  Smiley
jadescorpio

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:20:49 PM

Real friends make you feel needed, confident, and happy.
ralphmaries94

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:27:31 PM

Real friends are in good times and in hard times are there beside you when no one else was.
Real friends are the one who will comfort you, share with you, and the one who understand you in every situation.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:26:07 PM

I am one of the blessed ones because I do have a lots of rea friends they support me emotional and physically.

Everytime I have a problem they are always there for me.

A real friend will be stay forever at your side in sickness and in health forever.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:23:09 PM

Well, finding a real friends in real life was so hard to find actually. But once you seek it for sure it is more than a treasure that it can be. Because we know how feels good to have a true friend in our lives.
J.Werner

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:43:03 PM

Find real friends is very difficult nowadays. Most people pursue selfish goals. Real friends go with you through life... I have 2 best friends since childhood and many good friends but trust only for the best friends.
topty11

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:18:00 PM

Real friends are easy to find. Just be one first, then your type will find you. Also surround yourself with people that look like where you are going. You can't move with monkey and dont learn how to eat banana.
christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:44:15 PM

A real best friend will encourage you with anything that you try! Whether it be taking up square dancing, or changing your career path, a real friend will be there every step of the way and also support you in all your endevours
christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:53:24 PM

Friendship is one of the best aspects of life. That said, certain friends are certainly much better than others.A Real friends are people you can go to for anything. You know they will always be on your side, through thick and thin.
yhnabelssss

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:19:46 AM

real friends are those friends that will support you in good doings and kept you away from wrong doings and they are always on your side no matter what.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:52:58 AM

real friends are those friends that will support you in good doings and kept you away from wrong doings and they are always on your side no matter what.

Too true! Growing up i have alot of friends. But as i grow up, the become less and less but i knew them more and more. Some I don't hear from but when we get together it's like time didn't dampen the friendship, others i see often but i don't know anything about.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Alfred V

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:07:21 AM

Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley
Me too, having a lot of friends is alright but still having someone that really trust is what makes the friendship sureal. I’m a friendly person but i don’t trust anyone carelessly.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: