Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:41:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HITBTC SCAM 29 BTC to PCOIN what is your stance on it? what should we do ?
Leave and go ahead
File Complaint with lawyers
Continue emails them
Start campaign against HITBTC
Qtum
Lisk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] PIONEER COIN (PCOIN) X11 SOCIAL COIN  (Read 30236 times)
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:10:48 AM

This one is insane!

actual market cap is only about 1.2million with 0.6$/coin.

Masternodes will be released this month with 45%/block (1000 coins collateral)

We have about 720 blocks mined per day thats 15.840 Pcoin per day and 45% of this will be MN reward!

So this is about 7128 Pcoins for masternodes, if we have as an example 100 masternodes, every masternode will get about 71pcoin/day !

This is a very good ROI if you compare it with other high ROI masternodes from like masternodes.pro

Conclusion: buy till its that cheap Smiley

Very good financial indicators but how many minimum coins you need to buy for mining you do not write. The minimum pool I think is also an important indicator.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:23:50 AM

PCOIN is launching with 35 cryptocurrencies in many countries...so it doing great with their project...they are clear what they need to do & how to promote it

Yes, this project needs to promote well and be known worldwide, knowing that there are lots of coins/tokens that circulating in the world. PCOIN needs more exposure to the public and it also need to gather more investors so the project will be successful in the near future.

Yes I hope the project will be successful... but which cryptocurrencies they want to launch PCOIN..then it will give anyone more interest if it is in the famous currencies
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:41:44 AM

That is old Info.

Here is the new one info  
I do not consider the problem a drop in price. Much more important is the sales volume and the authority of the exchange. Looking at the coin you can rejoice in success. The developers have invested a lot in her life. Excellent!

Well there is a big difference in trade volume 2.76 vs 14.54.
Keep the info up-to-date!!  Current info is important not  what is behind us.  
Ah, I'm frustrated to not buy it at the 2.9k satoshi price, It's already on 3.9k now. Hoping the second chance of waiting for the lowest price, keep the updates coming in, CryptoPunky!
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:54:09 AM

That is old Info.

Here is the new one info  
I do not consider the problem a drop in price. Much more important is the sales volume and the authority of the exchange. Looking at the coin you can rejoice in success. The developers have invested a lot in her life. Excellent!

Keep the info up-to-date!!  Current info is important not  what is behind us.  
Ah, I'm frustrated to not buy it at the 2.9k satoshi price, It's already on 3.9k now. Hoping the second chance of waiting for the lowest price, keep the updates coming in, CryptoPunky!
Dont worry about it, price will increasing more. So you can tak profit if hit 4-5k. Never late to invest Pioneer coin at this time.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:14:27 AM

That is old Info.

Here is the new one info  

Keep the info up-to-date!!  Current info is important not  what is behind us.  
Dont worry about it, price will increasing more. So you can tak profit if hit 4-5k. Never late to invest Pioneer coin at this time
I think the 4-5k satoshi is good but probably still not a very high price. The coin is really in demand and I think the price can be even higher but of course it can be lower.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:35:37 AM

To be on such a large stock exchange, you really need to be already a stable coin. And this is just the beginning. Where to swing at such large exchanges, it will be crushed there and no one will see that such a coin appeared on the market.  Wink
I think you need to check that up right now...Coins is up 112% in crytopia..my own bet is buy some before is too late cause is really going up right now and seem stable to me...with just 30m supply and good dev the environment can be maintained....
Great. 6k satoshies/PCOIN with 14BTC volumn xD. Why we are not listing at coinmarketcap?
Go here to voting PCOIN listing on coinmarketcap:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform

Great news. The promotions of this coin are effective. Many are now interested in investing in this coin. Hope this will soon be added to the crypto trade market and the increase of investors will continue.
I have the same opinion. The coin has already achieved success when the pop in the listing of cryptopia. This is serious and the price will certainly change but it's already good.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
huy3979

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:51:30 AM

http://pcoinwallet.com that is test exchanger 35 cryptocurrencies......................coming soon.... wait update wallet
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:06:40 AM

That is old Info.

Here is the new one info  

Keep the info up-to-date!!  Current info is important not  what is behind us.  
Dont worry about it, price will increasing more. So you can tak profit if hit 4-5k. Never late to invest Pioneer coin at this time
I think the 4-5k satoshi is good but probably still not a very high price. The coin is really in demand and I think the price can be even higher but of course it can be lower.

It's never too late to buy this coin, it's still not in other exchange. So, i think the price of it will pump up as it hit the other market. Thanks for the people who are posting the updates. It makes this coin something to keep an eye on.  Roll Eyes

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:08:02 AM

This one is insane!

We have about 720 blocks mined per day thats 15.840 Pcoin per day and 45% of this will be MN reward!

So this is about 7128 Pcoins for masternodes, if we have as an example 100 masternodes, every masternode will get about 71pcoin/day !

This is a very good ROI if you compare it with other high ROI masternodes from like masternodes.pro

do you mean buy now or till is cheap because form your info here i dont think is going to be that cheap, impact completely the opposite. At 0.6$ am sure i will soon around 1.5$ and above soon....so what do you actually mean?

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:21:18 AM

This one is insane!

Your conclusion is based on estimates and guesswork.
And what if there will be 1000 masternodes instead?
I always warn people against making conclusions which might affect other's action/inaction. Unless you want to be in charge of their losses
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:52:47 AM

I always love to know all the info OP can provide to make us feel safer about the project, because that's the difference to make it stand out from other failure projects. Am I right?

Yes I agree, for us to feel safe and trust the project, devs should make the project more reliable and credible by making new updates and improvements of the project. Devs should also make some moves to get more investors.

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:14:02 AM

how is the difficult when mining this coin? Is it profitable? How much we can get coin from one day when mining this coin?
That totally depends on your capacity of the miner and the rates implemented on the program.
I am glad to suggest you to do so and support this great project.
It will help you and the project itself .
If you want to know it will be profitable or not then you must be have a huge knowledge about mining.
Then you can success any project by mining.
I agree with you in this particular context.
One who is interested the mining should have a pretty deep knowledge and information on the concept and the system.
But , moreover they should also have the right and compatible equipment, instruments and resources like the right and efficient softwares.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:14:35 AM

PCOIN is first Crypto Currency which have SELF Development Portal and Social media. This is amazing. So this project will create an social media itself

Wait what? Dont most cryptocurrencies have their own social media accounts? Pretty sure almost every currency in the market is on twitter and telegram for the very least and a shitton are also active on discord
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:48:37 AM

Baaed Pioneer COIN on the research makes life easier for them, not want to pay a check using cash or credit cards. The PCO new digital currency is also side by side. Deposit to make payments online easier, it is focused more on business. PCOIN provides fast processing for online business and promises minimum tariffs and promises to distribute some low fees. There are no other hidden or monthly fees, no transaction costs.
PIONEER COIN_TEAM

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:58:52 AM

Hello Guys!!
We are happy to see such tremendous response from community especially after PCOIN got listed on Cryptopia . We are going through each and every comment being posted here everyday and we take down the notes which we find apt. It's not like we don't want to communicate with community but it's that we are quite busy with all the development work. Regarding promotions and marketing we'll follow our road map. Also a humble request to community members if you guys find out links to our various ongoing  online projects kindly don't share it publicly. These projects are under construction and we don't want unnecessary ruckus. When the projects will get ready we'll announce them Officially so have patience. You guys are doing great job spreading the word. We are doing ours. We don't like to beat drums until we are ready. We'll be sharing good news soon . Follow us on telegram , facebook and twitter!!
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:44:03 AM

Hello Guys!!
We are happy to see such tremendous response from community especially after PCOIN got listed on Cryptopia . We are going through each and every comment being posted here everyday and we take down the notes which we find apt. It's not like we don't want to communicate with community but it's that we are quite busy with all the development work. Regarding promotions and marketing we'll follow our road map. Also a humble request to community members if you guys find out links to our various ongoing  online projects kindly don't share it publicly. These projects are under construction and we don't want unnecessary ruckus. When the projects will get ready we'll announce them Officially so have patience. You guys are doing great job spreading the word. We are doing ours. We don't like to beat drums until we are ready. We'll be sharing good news soon . Follow us on telegram , facebook and twitter!!
Noted.
Its good to see that you are noting each and every comment here to improve your user interference and also we can understand about your work and heavy time pressure so expecting reply to each and every comment is not possible. Looking further for the good profitable future of PCOIN.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:45:37 AM

how is the difficult when mining this coin? Is it profitable? How much we can get coin from one day when mining this coin?

When it comes to mining, your profit depends on how much power your GPU or CPU can you make on a day minus the electricity you use. I also hope that dev would make a mining calculator to enable user to know their profit a day.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:32:51 AM

To be on such a large stock exchange, you really need to be already a stable coin. And this is just the beginning. Where to swing at such large exchanges, it will be crushed there and no one will see that such a coin appeared on the market.  Wink
I think you need to check that up right now...Coins is up 112% in crytopia..my own bet is buy some before is too late cause is really going up right now and seem stable to me...with just 30m supply and good dev the environment can be maintained....
Great. 6k satoshies/PCOIN with 14BTC volumn xD. Why we are not listing at coinmarketcap?
Go here to voting PCOIN listing on coinmarketcap:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform

Great news. The promotions of this coin are effective. Many are now interested in investing in this coin. Hope this will soon be added to the crypto trade market and the increase of investors will continue.

wow, amazing and now many are interested as there goal is to give financial freedom and create biggest Social media online where can advertise different business exist in the society.. Like.. 👍
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:04:32 AM

I can not understand how to choose the waves for trading on the stock exchange. Waves have their stock exchanges and I think a coin should not be at all with waves.
salary123

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:12:01 AM

I can not understand how to choose the waves for trading on the stock exchange. Waves have their stock exchanges and I think a coin should not be at all with waves.
The charm of trading is twists and turns, high and low, your account fluctuates with the market up and down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: