Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HITBTC SCAM 29 BTC to PCOIN what is your stance on it? what should we do ?
Leave and go ahead
File Complaint with lawyers
Continue emails them
Start campaign against HITBTC
Qtum
Lisk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] PIONEER COIN (PCOIN) X11 SOCIAL COIN  (Read 30236 times)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:31:06 AM

What makes this coin unique and special???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:44:05 AM

http://pcoinwallet.com that is test exchanger 35 cryptocurrencies......................coming soon.... wait update wallet
when I enter the link I get error, anyway we will wait for update and I hope they will do some good work with that.

PCOIN is launching with 35 cryptocurrencies in many countries...so it doing great with their project...they are clear what they need to do & how to promote it

Yes, this project needs to promote well and be known worldwide, knowing that there are lots of coins/tokens that circulating in the world. PCOIN needs more exposure to the public and it also need to gather more investors so the project will be successful in the near future.

Yes I hope the project will be successful... but which cryptocurrencies they want to launch PCOIN..then it will give anyone more interest if it is in the famous currencies
You can also vote for one of them.  I would prefer Wave  Grin

a lot of people do love wave, but I would prefer ripple.
ripple 21 wave 18, I ripple will win Grin.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:50:52 AM

PCOIN is launching with 35 cryptocurrencies in many countries...so it doing great with their project...they are clear what they need to do & how to promote it

Yes, this project needs to promote well and be known worldwide, knowing that there are lots of coins/tokens that circulating in the world. PCOIN needs more exposure to the public and it also need to gather more investors so the project will be successful in the near future.

Yes I hope the project will be successful... but which cryptocurrencies they want to launch PCOIN..then it will give anyone more interest if it is in the famous currencies

At the top of this thread, they make a poll about this subject.  These are the cryptocurrencies to vote for the launch:

Ripple
 Wave
 BitConnect
 Neo
 Qtum
 Lisk

I can not say whether the waves themselves are a scam but most of the projects conducting ICO waves are a scum. I like Lisk.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:02:38 AM

At the top of this thread, they make a poll about this subject.  These are the cryptocurrencies to vote for the launch:

Ripple
 Wave
 BitConnect
 Neo
 Qtum
 Lisk

I can not say whether the waves themselves are a scam but most of the projects conducting ICO waves are a scum. I like Lisk.

You haven't checked out Darcrus and Mercury by Sigwo Technologies on the Waves Blockchain. Sigwo is on Telegram and Discord almost everyday, and from the start of his Mercury token I have been with the project and it has grown over 100x in value already.   Not all Waves tokens are scams, but yes, you do have to do your homework before investing.

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
lanhho1006

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:06:05 AM

Why should vote Wave for the cryptocurrency exchange trading? And how is the difficult when mining this coin?
You can check the roadmap, in this month, Pcoin will have pcoin exchanger with 35 currencies, pcoin local exchange.
You can check block explorer in here: http://www.pioneerchain.com/
So 720 blocks a day, 1 block = 22 coins, total = 15840 coins.
Hashrate 14-20 Th/s, 1 D3 = 19 Gh/s.
Max 21.5 coins / day with 1 D3, min 15 coins / day.
Price = 1$ ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pioneer-coin/ )
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PCOIN_BTC
Profit = 15-21 $ / day with 1 D3.

Note.

Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:51:55 AM

If you have a very good ROI in this project you will compare it like masternodes.pro compared with other high ROI masternodes. I suggest people or users that buy this currency because it is still cheap for it, and it's a great opportunity to grab. I would like to congratulate you, Pioneer Coin for Cryptopia being listed
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:16:48 AM

http://pcoinwallet.com that is test exchanger 35 cryptocurrencies......................coming soon.... wait update wallet

Nice improvements. Well, hope to see more positive outcomes from this coin. Let support and invest now. With different exchanger is equals easy and fast transactions.

The price in the exchange is stable so far, I think everyone is busy in mining. When they dump the coin in the market, it will be the time to buy.  Grin

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:23:21 AM

wow just added PCOIN in coinmarketcap.com,I want to know can I mine PCOIN in my dual core pc? Is it support CPU mining? I need information,I am interested and want to mine.Thanks Smiley

I think it should support PC mining but make sure to check for profitability. At times it's better to straight out buy the coin over just mining it. Not to mention the hardware damage mining does
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:41:43 AM

Nice improvements. Well, hope to see more positive outcomes from this coin. Let support and invest now. With different exchanger is equals easy and fast transactions.

The price in the exchange is stable so far, I think everyone is busy in mining. When they dump the coin in the market, it will be the time to buy.  Grin
Of course, after the mining possible different options but I hope the developer will make great efforts and the coin will only grow.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:10:39 AM

Hello Guys!!
We are happy to see such tremendous response from community especially after PCOIN got listed on Cryptopia . We are going through each and every comment being posted here everyday and we take down the notes which we find apt. It's not like we don't want to communicate with community but it's that we are quite busy with all the development work. Regarding promotions and marketing we'll follow our road map. Also a humble request to community members if you guys find out links to our various ongoing  online projects kindly don't share it publicly. These projects are under construction and we don't want unnecessary ruckus. When the projects will get ready we'll announce them Officially so have patience. You guys are doing great job spreading the word. We are doing ours. We don't like to beat drums until we are ready. We'll be sharing good news soon . Follow us on telegram , facebook and twitter!!

Thanks for your reply.
However, keeping in touch with the community is no less important than development itself.
So please also pay attention to us  Wink
Mosasaur

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:18:02 AM

Hm, interesting project. I think that will be nice idea to buy 1k coins, because of that:
1: Contributor  - Launching in December 2017 Block Reward will Split in 3 Parts  45% to miners and 45% to Contributor who have 1000 PCOINs in his own wallet,
Little but! What does it mean?:
I Million Premine  reserve for Social media rewards.
- 1 or I
Thats strange, isn't it?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:24:15 AM

wow just added PCOIN in coinmarketcap.com,I want to know can I mine PCOIN in my dual core pc? Is it support CPU mining? I need information,I am interested and want to mine.Thanks Smiley

I think it should support PC mining but make sure to check for profitability. At times it's better to straight out buy the coin over just mining it. Not to mention the hardware damage mining does
POS support CPU and GPU..Since the coin is just starting is good time to try mining if you want...you will be among the first to earn the coin....whenever is listed on exchange you have an upper hand..but yeah if you dont have the firepower you can wait

vipervs

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:34:10 AM

Hm, interesting project. I think that will be nice idea to buy 1k coins, because of that:
1: Contributor  - Launching in December 2017 Block Reward will Split in 3 Parts  45% to miners and 45% to Contributor who have 1000 PCOINs in his own wallet,
- 1 or I
Thats strange, isn't it?

Its 1 million and this is only about 4.3% of the total supply (23M)

this is a small premine in comparision to other projects, so no fear about that.
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:44:51 AM

Hello Guys!!
We are happy to see such tremendous response from community especially after PCOIN got listed on Cryptopia . We are going through each and every comment being posted here everyday and we take down the notes which we find apt. It's not like we don't want to communicate with community but it's that we are quite busy with all the development work. Regarding promotions and marketing we'll follow our road map. Also a humble request to community members if you guys find out links to our various ongoing  online projects kindly don't share it publicly. These projects are under construction and we don't want unnecessary ruckus. When the projects will get ready we'll announce them Officially so have patience. You guys are doing great job spreading the word. We are doing ours. We don't like to beat drums until we are ready. We'll be sharing good news soon . Follow us on telegram , facebook and twitter!!

Thanks for your reply.
However, keeping in touch with the community is no less important than development itself.
So please also pay attention to us  Wink
It's very good that the developer does not forget the community. I will join the telegram. I would like to participate in a subscription company. I hope the developer reads the message....
mongtototo

Activity: 71

Translator & Investor

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:17:13 AM

- 1 or I
Thats strange, isn't it?

this is a small premine in comparision to other projects, so no fear about that.
Contributor  - Launching in December 2017 Block Reward will Split in 3 Parts  45% to miners and 45% to Contributor who have 1000 PCOINs in his own wallet,

It means, in this month, devs will update wallet, 22 coins for 1 block, 45% for miner = 9.9 coins, 45% for pos = 9.9 coins which need 1000 coins to stake in your wallet, 10% for devs to expand, develope ...
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:17:23 AM

Interesting, another one of the best mineable coin,this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients.all the best everyone.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:43:59 AM

Hello Guys!!

Hello! It's nice to read that the forum is monitored and takes into account every comment from the community. Let's wait and hear from you good news. I hope it will be soon!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:55:56 AM

Hello Guys!!
We are happy to see such tremendous response from community especially after PCOIN got listed on Cryptopia . We are going through each and every comment being posted here everyday and we take down the notes which we find apt. It's not like we don't want to communicate with community but it's that we are quite busy with all the development work. Regarding promotions and marketing we'll follow our road map. Also a humble request to community members if you guys find out links to our various ongoing  online projects kindly don't share it publicly. These projects are under construction and we don't want unnecessary ruckus. When the projects will get ready we'll announce them Officially so have patience. You guys are doing great job spreading the word. We are doing ours. We don't like to beat drums until we are ready. We'll be sharing good news soon . Follow us on telegram , facebook and twitter!!

Hello! It's nice to read that the forum is monitored and takes into account every comment from the community. Let's wait and hear from you good news. I hope it will be soon!

Yeah, it makes us inspired that the PIONEER COIN TEAM do there job as they want to make this project a good and wonderful success in the future. Soon as the Pcoin already listed on cryptopia they have many people will support on this project. Great!
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:05:59 AM

- 1 or I
Thats strange, isn't it?

Contributor  - Launching in December 2017 Block Reward will Split in 3 Parts  45% to miners and 45% to Contributor who have 1000 PCOINs in his own wallet,

It means, in this month, devs will update wallet, 22 coins for 1 block, 45% for miner = 9.9 coins, 45% for pos = 9.9 coins which need 1000 coins to stake in your wallet, 10% for devs to expand, develope ...
I think this is a good profit especially if the electricity is free and is mining on the computer in the office Grin
Mosasaur

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:26:58 AM

Dev, I think you should say something about your project.
And I trust Pcoin target min 1$ in last of Dec.
And here we go:
Pioneer Coin (PCOIN)
$0.898984 USD
At coinmarketcap
=================
Somebody who have 1000 coins, tell us about profit in your wallet, do u recieve 45% of block reward?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: