Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:49:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HITBTC SCAM 29 BTC to PCOIN what is your stance on it? what should we do ?
Leave and go ahead
File Complaint with lawyers
Continue emails them
Start campaign against HITBTC
Qtum
Lisk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] PIONEER COIN (PCOIN) X11 SOCIAL COIN  (Read 30236 times)
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:09:18 AM

What makes this coin unique and special???

I think this coin will focus on the trading of digital products, Especially in Social Media like uploading videos, audio, and also posting for gaining a reward in PCOIN.  So, in my opinion, it's like using facebook, youtube etc to earn effortless.
This is similar to the monetization of existing media products. If I'm not mistaken this very original solution is of interest to many people.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:24:17 AM

Dev, I think you should say something about your project.
And I trust Pcoin target min 1$ in last of Dec.
And here we go:
Pioneer Coin (PCOIN)
$0.898984 USD
At coinmarketcap
=================
Somebody who have 1000 coins, tell us about profit in your wallet, do u recieve 45% of block reward?
Wow thats so great this coins was just launch last november but it is already increasing its value so rapidly. I wont wonder if this will reach 10 dollars each by march next year.
Most of the peoples are seeking their profits in PCOIN hence they are busy purchasing PCOIN token which is gradually increasing the price for the coin. If the same continues on, PCOIN will sooner cross 10$.

Yes i agree with you. The token value depends on the demand of the people. The more people buy the coin the morr the value increases, that is why it is not a surprise when it will hit bigger than $10 if many people are using the PCoin.

oh yeah, that's great. Having many tokensbon this Pioneer Coin will have a great profit. I will find a way to have a coin on this unbelievable coin. Well, definitely many will gets more interested on this. Good luck and more power
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:47:36 AM

And can a fraudulent coin cost almost $ 1. In this it's nonsense, it's nothing scammers. I think it's just that there is some kind of detractor from the developers and here he is trying to convince everyone that it's supposedly scammers.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:46:46 AM

Pioneer Coin is getting more popular as day goes by. More people are getting attach to gain their profits in the PCOIN. I can see that this coin is really interesting and has a potential in the market industry. Focusing on the digital products makes this coin more attractive to people and users that wanted more to buy and use this coin. I think that PCoin will be improve more better and will give us more satisfying opportunity. So, I was really into this project, looking forward what might happen next interesting to this coin.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:05:49 PM

Pioneer Coin is getting more popular as day goes by. More people are getting attach to gain their profits in the PCOIN. I can see that this coin is really interesting and has a potential in the market industry. Focusing on the digital products makes this coin more attractive to people and users that wanted more to buy and use this coin. I think that PCoin will be improve more better and will give us more satisfying opportunity. So, I was really into this project, looking forward what might happen next interesting to this coin.

This project needs more investors to be successful, so we need to help pcoin to get more serious investors by sharing it in social medias and making a positive reviews regarding this coin. I am also expecting that Dev will be more active to promote and improve this project.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:24:59 PM

Nice to see PIONEER COIN in coinmarket cap.  And the price is also pretty nice.  I didnt thought that PIONEER can get this high price in this short peroid. But why cant we see the market cap of this Coin ? 
PCOIN will have a good bright future and even i am happy to see PCOIN in the coinmarket cap. And also we can perhaps see the market cap of PCOIN in some time as it may be updated.

Yes, agree with you. As far as its updated I am sure it is going to be a nice number  Grin

I know you can not compare the market caps of the coins but just look at this one. This is RChain with daily Volume of over 75.000 USD and a market cap of over 100.000.000 USD   Shocked

PIONEER COIN has really a bright future  Cool

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:25:46 PM

Dev, I think you should say something about your project.
And I trust Pcoin target min 1$ in last of Dec.
And here we go:
Pioneer Coin (PCOIN)
$0.898984 USD
At coinmarketcap
=================
Somebody who have 1000 coins, tell us about profit in your wallet, do u recieve 45% of block reward?
Wow thats so great this coins was just launch last november but it is already increasing its value so rapidly. I wont wonder if this will reach 10 dollars each by march next year.
Most of the peoples are seeking their profits in PCOIN hence they are busy purchasing PCOIN token which is gradually increasing the price for the coin. If the same continues on, PCOIN will sooner cross 10$.
In order for people to use the Pioneer, a coin needs to be recognized by as many people as possible. I think we need more coin promotion.
Yes i agree with you. The token value depends on the demand of the people. The more people buy the coin the morr the value increases, that is why it is not a surprise when it will hit bigger than $10 if many people are using the PCoin.
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:30:20 PM

Interesting, one of the best mineable currencies, it offers special promises offered in this particular platform.
 This is a great opportunity for everyone, including traders and teams involved in this project.
And it is also the opportunity to gain more clients. Good luck all
Shews

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:53:10 PM

Have payouts to contributors started yet?
lanhho1006

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:14:46 PM

any update PoS wallet?

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:14:46 PM

Interesting, one of the best mineable currencies, it offers special promises offered in this particular platform.
 This is a great opportunity for everyone, including traders and teams involved in this project.
And it is also the opportunity to gain more clients. Good luck all

I agree with what you say here we can get many benefits and I also believe that this project will be successful. good luck. Wink
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:18:59 PM

This project needs more investors to be successful, so we need to help pcoin to get more serious investors by sharing it in social medias and making a positive reviews regarding this coin. I am also expecting that Dev will be more active to promote and improve this project.
Well then the dev will surely take this project seriously as this seems making noise now. And I think also that the team are now busy doing their best as this project is still ongoing.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:35:43 PM

I am also looking for more updates about this project. I am hoping that pcoin project improvements and popularity will continue as days passed, I am following this project now and I see a lot of potentials in this project. We need to support pcoin to be listed in some more large exchanges.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:47:53 PM

Nice to see PIONEER COIN in coinmarket cap.  And the price is also pretty nice.  I didnt thought that PIONEER can get this high price in this short peroid. But why cant we see the market cap of this Coin ? 
PCOIN will have a good bright future and even i am happy to see PCOIN in the coinmarket cap. And also we can perhaps see the market cap of PCOIN in some time as it may be updated.

Yes, agree with you. As far as its updated I am sure it is going to be a nice number  Grin

I know you can not compare the market caps of the coins but just look at this one. This is RChain with daily Volume of over 75.000 USD and a market cap of over 100.000.000 USD   Shocked

PIONEER COIN has really a bright future  Cool

Very interesting remark! At Pioneer Coin, turnover in the dollar equivalent is even slightly higher than in RChain Grin
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:50:44 PM

I am also looking for more updates about this project. I am hoping that pcoin project improvements and popularity will continue as days passed, I am following this project now and I see a lot of potentials in this project. We need to support pcoin to be listed in some more large exchanges.
Looking at today, I guess PCoin definitely expects success, the price rises, people are interested, it's not far to the major exchanges
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:43:16 PM

I can't wait for 2018 to be able to send coins from my android phones!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:25:39 PM

Hello Guys!!
We are happy to see such tremendous response from community especially after PCOIN got listed on Cryptopia . We are going through each and every comment being posted here everyday and we take down the notes which we find apt. It's not like we don't want to communicate with community but it's that we are quite busy with all the development work. Regarding promotions and marketing we'll follow our road map. Also a humble request to community members if you guys find out links to our various ongoing  online projects kindly don't share it publicly. These projects are under construction and we don't want unnecessary ruckus. When the projects will get ready we'll announce them Officially so have patience. You guys are doing great job spreading the word. We are doing ours. We don't like to beat drums until we are ready. We'll be sharing good news soon . Follow us on telegram , facebook and twitter!!

Atlast good news... we are also waiting for this news...Hope the coin will be in other exchanger so that people can exchange in any exchanger...& waiting for another good news

yeah, having many coins on this project as of this moment is a good opportunity to us since its value is low. Soon, in the future coins will be good as profitable value and could be exchange to other exchanger. I hope the Pioneer Coin will be successful.

When there is so many coin in the market,there will be more investor & buyer eagerly waiting for it...& so many people will make the coin more valueable...keeping finger crossed
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:48:13 PM

Hello Guys!!
We are happy to see such tremendous response from community especially after PCOIN got listed on Cryptopia . We are going through each and every comment being posted here everyday and we take down the notes which we find apt. It's not like we don't want to communicate with community but it's that we are quite busy with all the development work. Regarding promotions and marketing we'll follow our road map. Also a humble request to community members if you guys find out links to our various ongoing  online projects kindly don't share it publicly. These projects are under construction and we don't want unnecessary ruckus. When the projects will get ready we'll announce them Officially so have patience. You guys are doing great job spreading the word. We are doing ours. We don't like to beat drums until we are ready. We'll be sharing good news soon . Follow us on telegram , facebook and twitter!!

Atlast good news... we are also waiting for this news...Hope the coin will be in other exchanger so that people can exchange in any exchanger...& waiting for another good news

yeah, having many coins on this project as of this moment is a good opportunity to us since its value is low. Soon, in the future coins will be good as profitable value and could be exchange to other exchanger. I hope the Pioneer Coin will be successful.

When there is so many coin in the market,there will be more investor & buyer eagerly waiting for it...& so many people will make the coin more valueable...keeping finger crossed
You are right, only the community can really affect to prise pf this coin on exchanges.
I think this coin has a very nice potential for a good prise raise, at least because the debit card will be issued in the future!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:50:45 PM

That would be nice to have a nice android wallet for the coin, so I can always carry in my own safe way

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
BossmanPL

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:47:27 PM

yes and for Macos also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: