Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS  (Read 55950 times)
cryptophil

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:31:19 AM

Just wanted to say, thank you, thank you and  thank you for a stable wallet, man this coin really needed that, now let see how she stakes! :-D

Your staking addict
CryptoPhil

To stake or not to stake! Be stake or be there!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:44:19 PM

So wait, I'm still unclear on this. Is the fork going to be seamless on exchanges for example and just "work"? Or will it be such that there will be a new SYNX coin and an old "SYNX Classic" that we could potentially exchange? As in the recent BTC forks, I mean.

btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:59:14 AM

So wait, I'm still unclear on this. Is the fork going to be seamless on exchanges for example and just "work"? Or will it be such that there will be a new SYNX coin and an old "SYNX Classic" that we could potentially exchange? As in the recent BTC forks, I mean.

yes I think the SYNX coin would stay exactly the same as it is now and a brand new coin called Gravity will also exist and be traded separately, a bit like BTC and Bitcoin Cash.
StakesnShaves

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:16:10 PM

yes I think the SYNX coin would stay exactly the same as it is now and a brand new coin called Gravity will also exist and be traded separately, a bit like BTC and Bitcoin Cash.

yep very similar to the bcc fork if you have your synx in your wallet at the time of the countdown end see: http : / / w w w . gravitycoin . t e c h /

you will then receive your share of grav coins according to the number of synx you are holding (in your synx wallet) so expect a price surge closer to the end of the countdown its highly unlikely you will see a dip before then as the price of synx holds great stability and stakes are received meaning the sooner you get your coins the more coins youll receive as a stake and the more grav coins youll receive think of it as staking rewards x2 until this release ....make sense?
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:42:25 PM

yep very similar to the bcc fork if you have your synx in your wallet at the time of the countdown end see: http : / / w w w . gravitycoin . t e c h /

you will then receive your share of grav coins according to the number of synx you are holding (in your synx wallet) so expect a price surge closer to the end of the countdown its highly unlikely you will see a dip before then as the price of synx holds great stability and stakes are received meaning the sooner you get your coins the more coins youll receive as a stake and the more grav coins youll receive think of it as staking rewards x2 until this release ....make sense?

thanks for the info i saved the privatekey for the swap!

GRAV is a SYNX fork.
To create whatwe have promised on the SYNX Roadmapand not only, it’s necessarythat we create a new coin with a new code, that can run on the Platform,as the current Syndicate code is not allowingus to build without any limitation
WorkX, Radix and the new wallet withintegrated governancePlatform, will all be a part of the new Gravity Platform and GRAV currency.We will try to keep it simple for now, Gravity Project whitepaper will be released shortly after the airdop/snapshot

to be 100% sure you will
receive the new currency, we suggest keeping  SYNX in your desktop wallet.
1. Move your coins to a single addr
ess that is in your wallet before block 957719 (the coins
must be in your address
when the block
occurs).
2. Extract the private key
3. Import the private key into Gravity wallet.
Step-by-step
1.In your Syndicate wallet create a new receiving address
2.Send all your coins to that address
3.Extract Private Key:
-Click  Help,  Debug  Window,  then  click  the  console  tab.  In  the  box  at  the  bottom  type
dumpprivkey <your address> (the address with all your coins)
4.Save the resulting key to a safe location
Done!
To collect your GRAV when the client is available:

Click help, debug window, the
n type in the box at the bottom
: importprivkey <your private key you extracted from SYNX>
Gallows

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:30:01 PM

GRAV is a SYNX fork.
To create whatwe have promised on the SYNX Roadmapand not only, it’s necessarythat we create a new coin with a new code, that can run on the Platform,as the current Syndicate code is not allowingus to build without any limitation
WorkX, Radix and the new wallet withintegrated governancePlatform, will all be a part of the new Gravity Platform and GRAV currency.We will try to keep it simple for now, Gravity Project whitepaper will be released shortly after the airdop/snapshot

to be 100% sure you will
receive the new currency, we suggest keeping  SYNX in your desktop wallet.
must be in your address
when the block
occurs).
Step-by-step
3.Extract Private Key:
-Click  Help,  Debug  Window,  then  click  the  console  tab.  In  the  box  at  the  bottom  type
Done!

Thanks for the step by step. I had no idea how to do that.. xD I thought I just needed the backup.
robert3harrison

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:32:24 PM

Why do we need to move all coins to a single address... what a pain.

Why can't we just import all of our addresses?
bitcoin9999

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:56:59 PM

Why do we need to move all coins to a single address... what a pain.

Why can't we just import all of our addresses?

I think that is an option to move all your coins to a single wallet.  If you have ten wallets then you could still collect your Gravity coins but it would be more work.  It either be more work in the front end (moving all your coins to one wallet) or in the back end.  Moving each wallet to Gravity wallet.  Is that correct?

BitJunkie556

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:35:09 AM

Only thing now is... The debate on whether to get rid of SYNX and buy in more Gravity, or just keep both. Thing is, since devs are going to need to fork to add a lot of their proposed functionality, it would probably make more sense to get more Gravity, but I'm just not sure. What are your guys thoughts?

aliketrogle

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:01:43 AM

I will follow closely
StakesnShaves

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:01:29 PM

Syndicate LTD‏ @syndicate_ltd  Oct 26

More
Christian Grey & Andrew Racott will keep working on $Synx. Fork was needed for the $GRAV projects. Teams will continue to help each other.
2 replies .
2 retweets
9 likes

Retweet

StakesnShaves

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:11:39 PM

bookmark https://twitter.com/syndicate_ltd

check out there update rate....team seems very in touch with market IMO its only a matter of time before the price rises for these coins as to the question of which one kind of reminds me of the antcoin and antshares situation the two work in unison and synx and grav are run by the same team the success of one in theory will lead to the success of the other anyone else with me on this? also another thing to keep in mind is as synx or grav gain popularity your staking rate may slow down as the network rate will become larger (not by to much don't worry)..rewarding the longer term holders due to the accumulated additional stake weight

the team seem to be making all the right moves in my books for a long term investment I'm not a fomo investor and prefer to be early to the party this method has served me very well

good luck for the upcoming forks everyone, remember not to sell yourself short,forget and regret when you see major gains that you were set to be a part of !

theres some major players atm (I'm not here to shill) hopefully its a happy shopping season for everyone be sure to take a note of dates when analysing charts!

much love
octoplay

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:36:19 AM

Hi,

if i have like 1000 Synx @Bittrex, do i get automaitcallt the Gravity one? Or do i need to have them in mt wallet?
BitJunkie556

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:41:50 PM

Hi,

if i have like 1000 Synx @Bittrex, do i get automaitcallt the Gravity one? Or do i need to have them in mt wallet?

In theory, you could still get your coins, but the ball would be in Bittrex's court. They control your private keys. If they choose to run off with your Gravity, they can do that.

It's why you should always be using a wallet where you control your keys! As in, the main Syndicate client. Same for any other coin, for that matter.

ricellicarvalho

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:27:11 PM

Why has the BTC-SYNX market been serviced by Bittrex? When will you be back?
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:47:51 PM

We are pleased to announce that the DigitalPrice team has implemented the Masternode Rating Review System on Scrypto.io platform, and “Syndicate” has been added to it, members can, at-a-glance would be able to know and analyze the masternode rating and performance of each and every coin listed based on the key parameters such as Return on Investment, Collateral, Masternode Worth, Volume, Current Price, Coins Locked etc.  And most importantly all this information shall be auto-updated, authentic and readily available to the users and investors round the clock.

Scrypto’s Masternode Rating Review System shall benefit investors immensely as based on this information they can easily pick and choose to invest wisely in the better performing or outperforming cryptocurrencies!

IMPLEMENTATION OF POST STIMULATION OF VARIOUS CRYPTOCURRENCIES ON SCRYPTO

Yet another milestone achieved, and delivered as promised by the DigitalPrice team by introducing one of the very useful features of “Post Stimulation of Various Cryptocurrencies” on to their multi-featured social media platform Scrypto.io!

We are happy to announce that Syndicate cryptocurrency is now added to Scrypto where users can publish videos, create communities, write posts, share contents and can receive or give Syndicate Coins as rewards among st the members.   Not only shall the rewards but also by this virtue, immense amount of general and technical information shall be available to the users and traders of cryptocurrencies.

This stepping-stone shall be beneficial to the entire cryptocommunity.

Digitalprice Team

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Hardniola

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:16:07 PM

Wallet on maintenance on bittrex...what date is the grav syndicate fork?
console

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:26:58 AM

GRAV is a SYNX fork.

to be 100% sure you will
receive the new currency, we suggest keeping  SYNX in your desktop wallet.
must be in your address
when the block
occurs).
Step-by-step
3.Extract Private Key:
-Click  Help,  Debug  Window,  then  click  the  console  tab.  In  the  box  at  the  bottom  type
Done!

what if we have coins in masternode will we get double ? or do we need to move them to a single address?
kadlinobit

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:25:08 AM

Hey guys,
just found out about the fork, process seems easy, but could you please provide more general information? Most importantly:

1) What is gonna happen to Syndicate after the fork? Is the development going to be discontinued, or will there be 2 active projects, both SYNX and GRAV?

2) Swap ratio is 5:1, for Gravity node there is also 5000 tokens needed, so after the swap we will have to buy additional 4000 tokens to have a gravity node?

3) Is it ok to hold my SYNX in a linux CMD wallet during the snapshot? (I guess it's fine, since I just need to get the private key out of it).

Thank you so much for the info.

Cheers.

rhetoricalgombeen

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:10:54 AM

Do you have any competitors on the market now? What is your advantage comparing to them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: