Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS  (Read 55951 times)
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:03:39 PM

New wallet and some features will be released on december. A brand new website will come in a few weeks
so that synx maybe fly up in a few weeks ,i hold this coin for 6 months now, it very sad that i did not sell them when price very high , now hope it can pump again, thanks for your hard work on it, good luck to both of us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mykelyno

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:12:33 PM

New wallet and some features will be released on december. A brand new website will come in a few weeks

You post very rare....and say nothing we can verify or check ... just try to pump again this coin !
Who are you , related to this coin ,and how did you know what will happened to it ?
Why there is no any news about GRAV ?
SyndicateLTD (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:59:43 PM

You post very rare....and say nothing we can verify or check ... just try to pump again this coin !
Who are you , related to this coin ,and how did you know what will happened to it ?

Yeah, we are trying to pump this coin. Smiley

https://github.com/SyndicateLtd - check our github account and you ll see our work.
cryptonist

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:10:33 PM

https://github.com/SyndicateLtd - check our github account and you ll see our work.

You still haven't clarified who is on the team now. The GRAV "fork" caused even more confusion... seems like that project is also dead. What features will be released in Dec? What you have linked above is simply new QT wallet code along with instructions to setup a masternode. This was already done, so nothing new, bro!?!?
SyndicateLTD (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:37:25 PM

You still haven't clarified who is on the team now. The GRAV "fork" caused even more confusion... seems like that project is also dead. What features will be released in Dec? What you have linked above is simply new QT wallet code along with instructions to setup a masternode. This was already done, so nothing new, bro!?!?

You'll see when the new website will be released
caymanguy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:53:04 AM

amazing news
im waitting mibile wallet and credit card link
erikpa

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:19:54 PM

I have high expectations... please don't disappoint
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:36:51 PM

BTW, since you are chartered as a LTD, could you give us the relevant info, preferably in a way we can validate it - where, who, when... Maybe I am blind, but I cannot find this on your web site. I am sure it will be coming with the new site, but I'd rather know now. The gravitytech site does not feature this information either, and the lack of progress is getting a bit strange.
caymanguy

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

i cant find my transfer i send from wallet to bittrex 10000 synx

Huh
STUPe84jWVbwgCgr9i2pS33urbtqsEhHY6
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:21:41 AM

last commit to that Github was 2 Month ago, does not look like you are working lately on the Branch... correct me if i`m wrong...
jules.verne

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:11:18 AM

last commit to that Github was 2 Month ago, does not look like you are working lately on the Branch... correct me if i`m wrong...

v1.9.2 was released like about 20 days ago, that's all I noticed
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:56:07 AM

Folks this a new project and the ICO starts dec 1 and ends dec 31th. This is a very hot project don't be left out.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:59:44 AM

Governance platform it is a good idea to hear people  voice, I hope the community will be better with this. SyndicateLTD best of luck.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:11:40 PM

glad to see this project become better and better, the community larger and larger, any telegram for our community
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:38:00 PM

Haha... A few days ago people said the project is dead and they regretted they didn't sell the coins. This is another example of how crypto market can change a lot from one day to another!

The best is yet to come!
jules.verne

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:10:49 PM

Haha... A few days ago people said the project is dead and they regretted they didn't sell the coins. This is another example of how crypto market can change a lot from one day to another!

Do you have any idea where did today's pump come from? Was considering to buy some, and in the morning the price surprised me quite a lot.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:25:53 PM

Do you have any idea where did today's pump come from? Was considering to buy some, and in the morning the price surprised me quite a lot.

Could be the overall pumping market maybe. Im not into any pumps anyway. Organic growth is key in my opinion. The faster a coin goes up, the harder is the downfall when there is a pullback and people start cashing out. Glad to see Syndicate prospering though, a good concept with a solid community, thats what every coin needs!
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:30:04 PM

Could be the overall pumping market maybe. Im not into any pumps anyway. Organic growth is key in my opinion. The faster a coin goes up, the harder is the downfall when there is a pullback and people start cashing out. Glad to see Syndicate prospering though, a good concept with a solid community, thats what every coin needs!
well this coin is being played for quite a long time now and i think those who understand the risk are the one who really holding and waiting for that opportunity they are the people who loves to hold and stake this coin and now they are enjoying how the fruit of waiting brings them aside from the stake rewards the value really gives them decent earnings.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:15:23 PM

well this coin is being played for quite a long time now and i think those who understand the risk are the one who really holding and waiting for that opportunity they are the people who loves to hold and stake this coin and now they are enjoying how the fruit of waiting brings them aside from the stake rewards the value really gives them decent earnings.

True said! Most of the time holding is worth more than trying to trade when you dont really know what you are doing. Sure of you are constantly monitoring prices and if there are large swings, you can take some profit on the road, but the risk of losses is way higher than just hodling and waiting for the rise that is sooner or later to come. I hodl (stick) to hodling!
DesktopCommando

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:44:43 PM

Anyone know when the Bittrex wallet will be active - been saying "wallet off-line - routine maintenance" for few hours now ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: