Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS  (Read 55955 times)
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:18:48 AM
Merited by WindForce (1)

I have been researching the supposed resurrection of the Syndicate project for the better part of a few hours now and keep coming to the same conclusion about this project: It is a Masternode Scam that was resurrected to pump the price. Yes, the new website and twitter had a makeover to make it look pretty and appealing to newcomers. And once newcomers saw that that the project had some following and a new "bluepaper" they figured it good enough to sink 5k into for a MN because masternodes are the newest way to get rich quick in crypto. The dev team responds every couple of weeks with little to no new information on the state of the project or direction. There has been a failed hard fork(gravity), that was questionably positioned to pump syndicates price. The bottom line is that the new team has done the minimum to put a new shine on a dead project and the price of said project has gone up because people think they're going to passively make bank running a MN for an upcoming project. If anyone did some basic research on the project, then you would have formulated the same exact opinion that I have. It is important to gather all the facts before reaching judgement, so if there is anything I am missing then please dev team, or project supporter help me understand what this new team has made that shows progress. And please don't say look at the new wallet or twitter or website. Lack of communication by the dev team in a community project is the biggest indicator of p&d scam. If you're running a MN and believe in the project, I hope you aren't the ones that get caught holding the bag when the music stops.

you signed up just to post your negativity about a coin?  You must be old dev or something.

Syndicate has been around a long time.  I don't think it's going anywhere.  Traded in major exchanges unlike most coins out there.  Has some volume too far as trades go.  It's better than sinking $25000 on masternode that's being traded in coinsmarkets
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

i'm staking synx and the transaction lines have question marks that say "generated but not accepted. Mined." i've been staking for over a week but only a few have been accepted. is something wrong?how long until my staking rewards are accepted?
Cryptings

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

I have been researching the supposed resurrection of the Syndicate project for the better part of a few hours now and keep coming to the same conclusion about this project: It is a Masternode Scam that was resurrected to pump the price. Yes, the new website and twitter had a makeover to make it look pretty and appealing to newcomers. And once newcomers saw that that the project had some following and a new "bluepaper" they figured it good enough to sink 5k into for a MN because masternodes are the newest way to get rich quick in crypto. The dev team responds every couple of weeks with little to no new information on the state of the project or direction. There has been a failed hard fork(gravity), that was questionably positioned to pump syndicates price. The bottom line is that the new team has done the minimum to put a new shine on a dead project and the price of said project has gone up because people think they're going to passively make bank running a MN for an upcoming project. If anyone did some basic research on the project, then you would have formulated the same exact opinion that I have. It is important to gather all the facts before reaching judgement, so if there is anything I am missing then please dev team, or project supporter help me understand what this new team has made that shows progress. And please don't say look at the new wallet or twitter or website. Lack of communication by the dev team in a community project is the biggest indicator of p&d scam. If you're running a MN and believe in the project, I hope you aren't the ones that get caught holding the bag when the music stops.

Hey nice first post
WindForce

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

Hey nice first post
LOL @ Cryptings was thinking the same  Grin 1st post on BCT all fud...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
WindForce

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

i'm staking synx and the transaction lines have question marks that say "generated but not accepted. Mined." i've been staking for over a week but only a few have been accepted. is something wrong?how long until my staking rewards are accepted?

Eduardo
You may have a sync issue, happened to me this week as well. For me, the transactions were also not ordered by date so i knew they were somehow corrupted.
What i did is i closed my wallet, saved my wallet.dat file just in case and restored an old wallet backup from last week. Started my wallet and voila!
If that doesn't fix it, save your wallet.dat file, delete all the other files (peers.dat blk0001.dat and the folders txtleveldb and database) and resync. Of course you can download a blockchain so you don't have to wait ages for the resync.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tiger14

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:10:27 PM

Hey nice first post
LOL @ Cryptings was thinking the same  Grin

Yeah first post you got me there, but was anything I said wrong? Not really, the communication in this group from the new lead team is horrible, there was a failed hard fork, and nothing substantial has been created. Add masternodes to any project and people will come running. Especially if they're affordable (which these are). I want to be wrong because it seems like there was some really good ideas from the original team, but nobody had any factually positive things to say. So far I have just been mocked about my account being new, which had nothing to do with anything I said. I may have came in a little hot, but I'm just looking for answers. These same points I am making have been made before about this project if you look back through the thread and nobody has cared to refute them or prove them wrong. Transparency in a community supported project like this you think would be paramount, but then again maybe this isn't a true community project.
marvel213

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

Hey nice first post
LOL @ Cryptings was thinking the same  Grin

Yeah first post you got me there, but was anything I said wrong? Not really, the communication in this group from the new lead team is horrible, there was a failed hard fork, and nothing substantial has been created. Add masternodes to any project and people will come running. Especially if they're affordable (which these are). I want to be wrong because it seems like there was some really good ideas from the original team, but nobody had any factually positive things to say. So far I have just been mocked about my account being new, which had nothing to do with anything I said. I may have came in a little hot, but I'm just looking for answers. These same points I am making have been made before about this project if you look back through the thread and nobody has cared to refute them or prove them wrong. Transparency in a community supported project like this you think would be paramount, but then again maybe this isn't a true community project.

If you don't want to invest don't.  most people take their time before sinking money into something.  Not all who's got more money to burn.. Your warnings are great and all but you have to consider the new dev started just couple of months ago.  Price is rising because of this effort true.  Completely fixed the wallet that was buggy from the get go.  Seriously all crypto are speculative asset unless it's top 3 coins.  Most coins have no real use in the real world but we are still at brink of cryptocurrency.  Yes some coins do sign up with big corporations because corporates want to bank on the people.  Long as there's a community and people believe there's really nothing to worry about.  There's already 3+ million coins locked up in a node. I recently got a node because syndicate has a lot more going than many other masternode coins.  Besides dash, pivx and some other coins most of these people are gambling while the market is hot.  You have your perspective and everyone got theirs.

Syndicate has been around for a while now.  It was dead for the longest time but it's starting to rise because people take notice all these things.   I remeber buying syndicate back when it was 1000 satoshis.  Look where it's at.  It's gone international.  It's traded in major exchanges.  It's growing bro.  Relax.
tiger14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

Hey nice first post
LOL @ Cryptings was thinking the same  Grin

If you don't want to invest don't.  most people take their time before sinking money into something.  Not all who's got more money to burn.. Your warnings are great and all but you have to consider the new dev started just couple of months ago.  Price is rising because of this effort true.  Completely fixed the wallet that was buggy from the get go.  Seriously all crypto are speculative asset unless it's top 3 coins.  Most coins have no real use in the real world but we are still at brink of cryptocurrency.  Yes some coins do sign up with big corporations because corporates want to bank on the people.  Long as there's a community and people believe there's really nothing to worry about.  There's already 3+ million coins locked up in a node. I recently got a node because syndicate has a lot more going than many other masternode coins.  Besides dash, pivx and some other coins most of these people are gambling while the market is hot.  You have your perspective and everyone got theirs.

Syndicate has been around for a while now.  It was dead for the longest time but it's starting to rise because people take notice all these things.   I remeber buying syndicate back when it was 1000 satoshis.  Look where it's at.  It's gone international.  It's traded in major exchanges.  It's growing bro.  Relax.

Marvel213,

I appreciate your response and the thing is I do want to believe in this project because I saw all of the good things that you saw/see and probably the reasons why you invested. I'm not trying to FUD anyone into selling or mess with the community, but I know a little communication can go a long way in taking a project from the ground floor to the next level and making believers out of people outside the community who are on the fence. At the end of the day everyone thats vested in the project wants for their investment and the project grow. I see so much potential in what is going on here, but something as simple as devs not communicating being something thats holding this thing back enormously. That communication could be the difference between incremental and exponential growth. I am not apart of the community yet as I have no vested interest, but if I were apart of the community this would be something that would unsettle me and I'd seek more clarity on going forward. I truly wish this project nothing but the best and hope the new team does as they say they will. In a wild wild west type market its imperative to be cynical or more often then not you will get taken advantage of.
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

Whatever happened with the GRAV snapshot/ICO? I was really looking forward to getting my Gravy for having my SYNX in my wallet during the snapshot. Its like it happened a couple months ago and then I heard nothing else.
synxbagholder

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:43:37 AM

I have been researching the supposed resurrection of the Syndicate project for the better part of a few hours now and keep coming to the same conclusion about this project: It is a Masternode Scam that was resurrected to pump the price. Yes, the new website and twitter had a makeover to make it look pretty and appealing to newcomers. And once newcomers saw that that the project had some following and a new "bluepaper" they figured it good enough to sink 5k into for a MN because masternodes are the newest way to get rich quick in crypto. The development team responds every couple of weeks with little to no new information on the state of the project or direction. There has been a failed hard fork (gravity-GRAV), that was questionably positioned to pump syndicates price. The bottom line is that the new team has done the minimum to put a new shine on a dead project and the price of said project has gone up because people think they're going to passively make bank running a MN for an upcoming project. If anyone did some basic research on the project, then you would have formulated the same exact opinion that I have. It is important to gather all the facts before reaching judgement, so if there is anything I am missing then please dev team, or project supporter help me understand what this new team has made that shows progress. And please don't say look at the new wallet or twitter or website. Lack of communication by the dev team in a community project is the biggest indicator of p&d scam. If you're running a MN and believe in the project, I hope you aren't the ones that get caught holding the bag when the music stops.
Everything you have stated has been accurate and true and a very good synapses of the situation.  These crooks staged a hostile takeover of SYNX a few months ago thinking they could "fix SYNX" in three weeks, but they have now come to the realization that there is no way to solve the problems inherited by the transfercoin code base.  You see, Moro, and his whale buddies think they can just simply buy a coin out and manipulate it, bringing in more suckers, but that will only last so long (look at bitconnect).  Anyone with a MN should consider getting out now, because there are no plans for SYNX at all; only to get moro to pump it up to possibly $2.00, and then dump it.  Easy13, a leader far worse than any of the previous leadership, doesn't have a clue of what the wallet should be for, any vision, or will he listen to any outside suggestions, and certainly he will not allow any kind of community involvement, all the past endeavors he has come up with have failed, the website sucks, bluepaper gone, no white paper, "governance" page completely disappeared LOL, now that was a laugh, since easy13 never listened to anyone since he is subjected to dictator moro, and doesn't take a dump without his approval. They think running a coin is by manipulating stock price by owning most of synx and simply exchanging hands driving the price up and down, but bittrex will only take this for so long, and I and others have written formal letters of complaints. Its just a matter of time before whale controlled SYNX is delisted from Bittrex.  I have a prediction, the next rev level of the wallet will be "mandatory" so that they can steal money from everyone.  Funny how all the network problems started happening recently; difficulty swinging wildly up and down to zero.  All indicators of a whale manipulated coin and they are skimming off of the top.  Soon, it will be mandatory that you use their new wallet because "the old wallets cause all the problems on the network" and therefor must be replaced by our "improved wallet" so we can steal all your mn/staking proceeds.  Get ready folks for getting royally screwed.  Write a letter to Bittrex when it happens or now.  SYNX is nothing but a whale controlled coin with no vision, and no team.  They have one dev, who is ready to leave shortly, get ready for the  pump, and then a giant dump.
marvel213

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

I have been researching the supposed resurrection of the Syndicate project for the better part of a few hours now and keep coming to the same conclusion about this project: It is a Masternode Scam that was resurrected to pump the price. Yes, the new website and twitter had a makeover to make it look pretty and appealing to newcomers. And once newcomers saw that that the project had some following and a new "bluepaper" they figured it good enough to sink 5k into for a MN because masternodes are the newest way to get rich quick in crypto. The development team responds every couple of weeks with little to no new information on the state of the project or direction. There has been a failed hard fork (gravity-GRAV), that was questionably positioned to pump syndicates price. The bottom line is that the new team has done the minimum to put a new shine on a dead project and the price of said project has gone up because people think they're going to passively make bank running a MN for an upcoming project. If anyone did some basic research on the project, then you would have formulated the same exact opinion that I have. It is important to gather all the facts before reaching judgement, so if there is anything I am missing then please dev team, or project supporter help me understand what this new team has made that shows progress. And please don't say look at the new wallet or twitter or website. Lack of communication by the dev team in a community project is the biggest indicator of p&d scam. If you're running a MN and believe in the project, I hope you aren't the ones that get caught holding the bag when the music stops.
Everything you have stated has been accurate and true and a very good synapses of the situation.  These crooks staged a hostile takeover of SYNX a few months ago thinking they could "fix SYNX" in three weeks, but they have now come to the realization that there is no way to solve the problems inherited by the transfercoin code base.  You see, Moro, and his whale buddies think they can just simply buy a coin out and manipulate it, bringing in more suckers, but that will only last so long (look at bitconnect).  Anyone with a MN should consider getting out now, because there are no plans for SYNX at all; only to get moro to pump it up to possibly $2.00, and then dump it.  Easy13, a leader far worse than any of the previous leadership, doesn't have a clue of what the wallet should be for, any vision, or will he listen to any outside suggestions, and certainly he will not allow any kind of community involvement, all the past endeavors he has come up with have failed, the website sucks, bluepaper gone, no white paper, "governance" page completely disappeared LOL, now that was a laugh, since easy13 never listened to anyone since he is subjected to dictator moro, and doesn't take a dump without his approval. They think running a coin is by manipulating stock price by owning most of synx and simply exchanging hands driving the price up and down, but bittrex will only take this for so long, and I and others have written formal letters of complaints. Its just a matter of time before whale controlled SYNX is delisted from Bittrex.  I have a prediction, the next rev level of the wallet will be "mandatory" so that they can steal money from everyone.  Funny how all the network problems started happening recently; difficulty swinging wildly up and down to zero.  All indicators of a whale manipulated coin and they are skimming off of the top.  Soon, it will be mandatory that you use their new wallet because "the old wallets cause all the problems on the network" and therefor must be replaced by our "improved wallet" so we can steal all your mn/staking proceeds.  Get ready folks for getting royally screwed.  Write a letter to Bittrex when it happens or now.  SYNX is nothing but a whale controlled coin with no vision, and no team.  They have one dev, who is ready to leave shortly, get ready for the  pump, and then a giant dump.

All coins are whale controlled.  Don't be an idiot.  You contributed nothing.
synxbagholder

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:31:15 PM

All coins are whale controlled.  Don't be an idiot.  You contributed nothing.
Funny how you never answered a single question we both brought up above, oh I think I hear your mother calling, Pizza man just rang the doorbell, she has your four dominoes pizzas ready for your fat ass.  You can crawl out of your moms basement where you you been safe-zoning for years and feed.  Oh, how's that Grav?  Get any free fake coins yet? Don't forget to "trust" galaxy and crew with your Masterkeys LOL!!!!!!    It's almost Feb, and surprise, no anouncement from the fake development team, Moro, care to chime in?  I thought this was going to be easier than pie to turn around!
marvel213

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:41:29 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 05:54:57 PM by marvel213

Everything you have stated has been accurate and true and a very good synapses of the situation.  These crooks staged a hostile takeover of SYNX a few months ago thinking they could "fix SYNX" in three weeks, but they have now come to the realization that there is no way to solve the problems inherited by the transfercoin code base.  You see, Moro, and his whale buddies think they can just simply buy a coin out and manipulate it, bringing in more suckers, but that will only last so long (look at bitconnect).  Anyone with a MN should consider getting out now, because there are no plans for SYNX at all; only to get moro to pump it up to possibly $2.00, and then dump it.  Easy13, a leader far worse than any of the previous leadership, doesn't have a clue of what the wallet should be for, any vision, or will he listen to any outside suggestions, and certainly he will not allow any kind of community involvement, all the past endeavors he has come up with have failed, the website sucks, bluepaper gone, no white paper, "governance" page completely disappeared LOL, now that was a laugh, since easy13 never listened to anyone since he is subjected to dictator moro, and doesn't take a dump without his approval. They think running a coin is by manipulating stock price by owning most of synx and simply exchanging hands driving the price up and down, but bittrex will only take this for so long, and I and others have written formal letters of complaints. Its just a matter of time before whale controlled SYNX is delisted from Bittrex.  I have a prediction, the next rev level of the wallet will be "mandatory" so that they can steal money from everyone.  Funny how all the network problems started happening recently; difficulty swinging wildly up and down to zero.  All indicators of a whale manipulated coin and they are skimming off of the top.  Soon, it will be mandatory that you use their new wallet because "the old wallets cause all the problems on the network" and therefor must be replaced by our "improved wallet" so we can steal all your mn/staking proceeds.  Get ready folks for getting royally screwed.  Write a letter to Bittrex when it happens or now.  SYNX is nothing but a whale controlled coin with no vision, and no team.  They have one dev, who is ready to leave shortly, get ready for the  pump, and then a giant dump.

All coins are whale controlled.  Don't be an idiot.  You contributed nothing.
Funny how you never answered a single question we both brought up above, oh I think I hear your mother calling, Pizza man just rang the doorbell, she has your four dominoes pizzas ready for your fat ass.  You can crawl out of your moms basement where you you been safe-zoning for years and feed.  Oh, how's that Grav?  Get any free fake coins yet? Don't forget to "trust" galaxy and crew with your Masterkeys LOL!!!!!!    It's almost Feb, and surprise, no anouncement from the fake development team, Moro, care to chime in?  I thought this was going to be easier than pie to turn around!

Your contributions to cryptocurrency must be whining and insulting people.  How's Synx rising up?  I already made 30% from my investment.  Must be kicking yourself in the foot by now.  

Join Syndicate telegram.  SYNX announced they have a partnership announcement.  New wallet 1.9.9 and Auria 2.0 wallet.

You obviously joined this forum just to insult.  If you are really holding bags of synx sell it.  Price is up.  I'm sure you are going to profit if you are holding but I doubt that.  By looking at your posts you've been trolling on synx. I don't know what for.  I'm sure you have your reasons.  If you don't like synx sell it.  Nobody is going to miss you.
crypto-totoro

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:18:07 PM

well, it sounds reasonable: not much info, terrible communication, git looks dead, but have a look on tokugawa, or gainer (tokugawa with new logo) -> useless coins, no development, started with ICO (wtf)... and it still can give a profit, market is retarded, people are crazy (and greedy) and that is the reason why it can work... at least foe a while
SyndicateLTD (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:22:17 AM

Everything you have stated has been accurate and true and a very good synapses of the situation.  These crooks staged a hostile takeover of SYNX a few months ago thinking they could "fix SYNX" in three weeks, but they have now come to the realization that there is no way to solve the problems inherited by the transfercoin code base.  You see, Moro, and his whale buddies think they can just simply buy a coin out and manipulate it, bringing in more suckers, but that will only last so long (look at bitconnect).  Anyone with a MN should consider getting out now, because there are no plans for SYNX at all; only to get moro to pump it up to possibly $2.00, and then dump it.  Easy13, a leader far worse than any of the previous leadership, doesn't have a clue of what the wallet should be for, any vision, or will he listen to any outside suggestions, and certainly he will not allow any kind of community involvement, all the past endeavors he has come up with have failed, the website sucks, bluepaper gone, no white paper, "governance" page completely disappeared LOL, now that was a laugh, since easy13 never listened to anyone since he is subjected to dictator moro, and doesn't take a dump without his approval. They think running a coin is by manipulating stock price by owning most of synx and simply exchanging hands driving the price up and down, but bittrex will only take this for so long, and I and others have written formal letters of complaints. Its just a matter of time before whale controlled SYNX is delisted from Bittrex.  I have a prediction, the next rev level of the wallet will be "mandatory" so that they can steal money from everyone.  Funny how all the network problems started happening recently; difficulty swinging wildly up and down to zero.  All indicators of a whale manipulated coin and they are skimming off of the top.  Soon, it will be mandatory that you use their new wallet because "the old wallets cause all the problems on the network" and therefor must be replaced by our "improved wallet" so we can steal all your mn/staking proceeds.  Get ready folks for getting royally screwed.  Write a letter to Bittrex when it happens or now.  SYNX is nothing but a whale controlled coin with no vision, and no team.  They have one dev, who is ready to leave shortly, get ready for the  pump, and then a giant dump.

Funny how you never answered a single question we both brought up above, oh I think I hear your mother calling, Pizza man just rang the doorbell, she has your four dominoes pizzas ready for your fat ass.  You can crawl out of your moms basement where you you been safe-zoning for years and feed.  Oh, how's that Grav?  Get any free fake coins yet? Don't forget to "trust" galaxy and crew with your Masterkeys LOL!!!!!!    It's almost Feb, and surprise, no anouncement from the fake development team, Moro, care to chime in?  I thought this was going to be easier than pie to turn around!

Thank you Tuppydog for your kind words. 1k members on telegram (all whales lol) + 680 active MN... definitely a p&d scheme. Maybe you should join our telegram or discord channel to see if we are active or not. We've made in 5 month more than your fake team did in one year (you did nothing lol). Say hello to anticlimax and burningman.

And some good news:

1. First $SYNX partnership announcement as a payment solution & fiat gateway [1st of February]
2. Syndicate Wallet 1.9.9 release and AURIA 2.0 Wallet presentation [4th of February]
Coinizer

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

Syndicate is the best crypto.
marvel213

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:57:18 PM

Thank you Tuppydog for your kind words. 1k members on telegram (all whales lol) + 680 active MN... definitely a p&d scheme. Maybe you should join our telegram or discord channel to see if we are active or not. We've made in 5 month more than your fake team did in one year (you did nothing lol). Say hello to anticlimax and burningman.

And some good news:

1. First $SYNX partnership announcement as a payment solution & fiat gateway [1st of February]
2. Syndicate Wallet 1.9.9 release and AURIA 2.0 Wallet presentation [4th of February]

That was the old dev..  lol  Figures...   Grin

The new dev is definitely kicking it up a notch.
WindForce

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

And some good news:

Woooow! Now i understand why the coin is growing steadily the last few days, with a huge volume! Keep up the great work!

Coinizer

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

SYNDICATE IS A SLEEPING GIANT!!!
buy buy buy!
synxbagholder

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:33:07 PM

And some good news:

You can call me "tuppydog" or whatever made up name you want, the fact is your "team" is not anymore transparent then the last team.  Wallet 1.9.9 is a complete piece of shit.  This community deserves way better than this, instead of your insults and bad attitudes towards holders.  Again, where is the grav snapshot?  Legitimate questions Moro/Easy any response?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: