Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS  (Read 55951 times)
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

I'm out of syndicate now.

Made a nice profit.  See ya

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

My masternode did not get any coins on today.

People are willing to help you here but you need to provide further information regarding your problem. Is this the first that you setup your MN? Or are you receiving your rewards in the past days and then suddenly, it just stopped today? I just checked my MN and I'm still receiving my rewards just like clockwork.
andiagung

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:21:03 PM

Hats off to you guys and well done, you guys are the true SYNX soldiers. Keep up the good work. 👍 And in time I hope synx community grows big enough to help the devs fund all future projects.
aetos911

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:19:44 PM

People are willing to help you here but you need to provide further information regarding your problem. Is this the first that you setup your MN? Or are you receiving your rewards in the past days and then suddenly, it just stopped today? I just checked my MN and I'm still receiving my rewards just like clockwork.
Thank you very much.
No rewards of today only (from Jan 29 to now).
It's worked hard before (about 15-20 coins a day).
Status right now: "Masternode is Running".

Anyone didn't get the rewards on today?

2 staking with 25000
Vinnocco

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

Hello hello,

I have unpacked the Ubuntu 16.04 wallet and there is a startup syndicate-qt and syndicated file. The problem is if i run -qt it does not start up. I have other wallets who do start up with -qt. I reinstalled a few times to. Does any body know a solution? Im kind of stuck.

Greetings,

Vin
kamicoin3r

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:24:27 PM

I set up my masternode yesterday (31st of Jan) on a VPS and received one reward just shortly (maybe 1 hour) after I started it from my local desktop wallet.

Since then I received no rewards at all, even though the node has been running all the time.

I checked with the command "masternode list" both in the wallet on my VPS that runs the masternode and in my local wallet --> My masternode is listed and "Enabled".

My masternode server had around 16-21 connections whenever I checked.

I was wondering if the location of the masternode has any impact on it's rewards.

Can I do anything to find out if there is a fault in my setup?

Would it be feasible to setup the MN on a server in another location? Right now I chose a server in Japan.

Thanks for helping!
marvel213

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:32:41 AM

I set up my masternode yesterday (31st of Jan) on a VPS and received one reward just shortly (maybe 1 hour) after I started it from my local desktop wallet.

Since then I received no rewards at all, even though the node has been running all the time.

I checked with the command "masternode list" both in the wallet on my VPS that runs the masternode and in my local wallet --> My masternode is listed and "Enabled".

My masternode server had around 16-21 connections whenever I checked.

I was wondering if the location of the masternode has any impact on it's rewards.

Can I do anything to find out if there is a fault in my setup?

Would it be feasible to setup the MN on a server in another location? Right now I chose a server in Japan.

Thanks for helping!

If it's on the masternode list you should be fine.  The rewards are kind of iffy for syndicate I think.  Some days I get more coins and other days 2 rewards a day.

You can check your VPS if it's running good by..

sudo Syndicated masternode status..  See if any error comes up but if it's on the masternode list you should be fine.

ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:37:59 AM

So it's the bluepaper now, not the whitepaper.
Is that because of the community take-over? 
highspeedtractor

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

Hi all,

all of a sudden, my SYNX wallet stopped syncing. It's 1.91.1-61404 Windows platform. There are 16 active connections to the network. Masternode is running and the wallet is staking. It simply doesn't sync and I am already 8 hours behind.

There have been no changes on the system, at least none I am aware of. Did I miss something? Any ideas?

Regards

Dirk
vaelrock

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:29:47 AM

Not participating often in this topic, but long time holder/MN'er/PoS'er.

I think the syndicate team should really concentrate their efforts to get listed on more exchanges, Binance being the dream (don't see it any time soon if ever, but why not after all ?).

Bittrex is now delisting coins that aren't even tokens (like RISE) probably because of "airdrops". And AFAIK, GRAV snapshot that happened early November could be considered as one, meaning that Bittrex could very well delist SYNX for this reason. That would not kill the coin (look at how APX is doing on cryptopia), but would still hurt it a lot and make potential new investors wary right now and in the next weeks/months.

Why is Bittrex doing that ? I think they're just getting rid of any potential problematic coin in regards to US retarded laws seeing as they'll soon open USD deposits.

So just a heads up to the team. A delist because of a maybe not so needed airdrop just before a probable big alt season would really be too bad.
erikpa

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

I think the syndicate team should really concentrate their efforts to get listed on more exchanges, Binance being the dream (don't see it any time soon if ever, but why not after all ?).

Bittrex is now delisting coins that aren't even tokens (like RISE) probably because of "airdrops". And AFAIK, GRAV snapshot that happened early November could be considered as one, meaning that Bittrex could very well delist SYNX for this reason. That would not kill the coin (look at how APX is doing on cryptopia), but would still hurt it a lot and make potential new investors wary right now and in the next weeks/months.

Why is Bittrex doing that ? I think they're just getting rid of any potential problematic coin in regards to US retarded laws seeing as they'll soon open USD deposits.

So just a heads up to the team. A delist because of a maybe not so needed airdrop just before a probable big alt season would really be too bad.

Good post, thank you for these insights regarding Bittrex delistings.

Also, I agree SYNX should get on a new exchange. AND ALSO, some news about GRAV would not hurt either...
wozzzzz

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

Syndicate wallet 1.9.1 installed on windows 10, took a day to update the block chain, transferred coins into it, been 3 days now and the coins are not matured and cant stake.
what do i do here? how to fix??
AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

[ :)quote author=vaelrock link=topic=2237538.msg29492798#msg29492798 date=1517621387]

Good post, thank you for these insights regarding Bittrex delistings.

Also, I agree SYNX should get on a new exchange. AND ALSO, some news about GRAV would not hurt either...
[/quote]

Huobi listing also good...
neeko11

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:18:02 PM

Did anyone hear anything about how to resolve the issue with the Syndicate wallet on macOS? Every time I try to open it I see the splash screen then it 'unexpectedly crashes'. Thanks!
marvel213

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:05:24 AM

Syndicate wallet 1.9.1 installed on windows 10, took a day to update the block chain, transferred coins into it, been 3 days now and the coins are not matured and cant stake.
what do i do here? how to fix??

You need to unlock wallet
marvel213

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:06:01 AM

Did the new wallet release?  It was supposed to be out on Feb 4th.
neeko11

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

https://github.com/SyndicateLtd/SyndicateQT/releases/tag/v1.9.9

Just downloaded the latest os x wallet and it works!

jayblues1337

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

when does the windows wallet update release
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

They released the windows wallet v1.9.9 today but it was taken down few hours ago due to glitch being encountered in staking. People noticed that there something wrong in it and they reported it in their telegram channel. The devs swiftly removed the download link and they are currently making a patch for it. They advised for us to use the older version so that we will not encounter problems with it. They are trying to put out the patch today but we'll see if they'll gonna deliver to that timeline.
WindForce

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:09:36 PM

They released the windows wallet v1.9.9 today but it was taken down few hours ago due to glitch being encountered in staking. People noticed that there something wrong in it and they reported it in their telegram channel. The devs swiftly removed the download link and they are currently making a patch for it. They advised for us to use the older version so that we will not encounter problems with it. They are trying to put out the patch today but we'll see if they'll gonna deliver to that timeline.

Wow that was fast...hope they keep up with that speed and release the patch fast, been waiting quite some time for a new wallet

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: