Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS  (Read 55955 times)
dimitrimahiro

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:02:59 AM

Can you please stop warning us with your straight fud in this forum? This is a forum not a self help group. If you dont trust dev or take the risks crypto could have, leave.
Did you ever look inside blockexplorer how much wallets there are staking? There is a lot of trust in the project. Read the roadmap, and let them work. Anyway your comments dont change anything, what are you doing in crypto? Let them work and keep the forum free of fud / otherwise proof that you are right. But even if the devs would be badass, what do you think sec and all new state controlled consumerism teams would do with them & how long would it take to get them? Embrace crypto and stop fudding. I HODL everything Synx. Shut up please

burn the coins they stole and ill shut up. Every thing i posted is true. i can back it all up.

why do you fools keep voting to give them more coins when they are staking 6mil coins.?

they set up MNs so they can always have 10% of the vote.

not fud just what i see.

SEC cant do jack, they know it..you have no clue do you? they love people like you, easy to feed off of.. Roll Eyes

And why is it that the dev team hasn't contacted CE to release coins. I see others who got screwed, trying to contact CE and they are saying the Synx dev team needs to contact them. Yet no formal post by Easy to show us they are trying.   
If you want to spread more FUD you def wanna be a eat whale. If you guys are afraid of something, go to our telegram group.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:16:40 AM

Nice:D
Lets move on, cripples didnt win the war.
azwyfma

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:48:13 AM

Any suggestions on a node list, need to get my wallet to synch with the block alittle better?
popnorbert

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

can you exchange your fiats to gold anytime
and is there an inflation rate toward the amount of gold you can get for that fiat
coinpup

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:21:31 AM

Still no white paper?

Any news about CE? no? no help from sync team?...yeah dont count on it.

no coin burn?....yeah..dont count on it.

they made their money and slowly they will sell drip by drip until they empty out all their wallets.

i hope they can pump it one more time.

and no white paper.. Undecided

coinpup

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

September 2018 synx sinking..No white paper.

Hey lets vote another 20k...no 40K so our two man team can market ..Market what? errrr...they are working on an app from IBM...hows that going?

can we see any work being done?  its not like github ..

anyway, as the markets go green i hope synx really takes off. i can only imagine how fast people will leave.

Not FUD really, i think we should all back a team no one knows, has no LinkedIn profile, I feel much better not knowing who is running a coin I'm invested in. A mystery

Good to see our, one and only dev working with CE to get coins released ...LOL...

6 mil coins must be nice...i told ya they wont burn them.

Oh last thing, i know many want to help but save your breath. They dont want help, less people the better.

ill be back end of month so we can catch up.
brown-jen

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

Hi,  developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a plan because one cannot survive without the other. It isa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

September 2018 synx sinking..No white paper.

Hey lets vote another 20k...no 40K so our two man team can market ..Market what? errrr...they are working on an app from IBM...hows that going?

can we see any work being done?  its not like github ..

anyway, as the markets go green i hope synx really takes off. i can only imagine how fast people will leave.

Not FUD really, i think we should all back a team no one knows, has no LinkedIn profile, I feel much better not knowing who is running a coin I'm invested in. A mystery

Good to see our, one and only dev working with CE to get coins released ...LOL...

6 mil coins must be nice...i told ya they wont burn them.

Oh last thing, i know many want to help but save your breath. They dont want help, less people the better.

ill be back end of month so we can catch up.
Looking at your post history, you really have something against the Dev team, huh?  Roll Eyes

Don't get me wrong brother, I'm also quite disappointed with this coin and to be honest, I had few MNs of this coin in the past but I already dumped it months ago because I'm not seeing any development in it. It is clearly a very wise decision that I made by just looking at its current price. They are still saying the same thing few months ago and it appears that they didn't accomplish any of it. We'll see where this will go but it is not looking good.
coinpup

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:18:19 AM

well i did say i would be back at the end of the month but, this was just posted by Easy...

While our progress with the Business Platform is moving forward in the background, we expect to finish and start testing it by the end of september. Until then, we have some exciting new developments to share with you. After roughtly talks with our community, we decided to change the specification of the network. We think this is an important update for our future plans and also for the long run benefits. 

Starting from block 300,000 Seesaw algorithm will be removed, coin emission rate will be decreased, masternode collateral will be increased and block rewards will be adjusted to: 70% for MNs and 30% for stakers

New specifications:

from block 300,000 to block 386,400 - 9 synx per block (2 months) - MN Collateral: 5,000
from block 386,400 to block 472,800 - 8 synx per block (2 months) - MN Collateral: 10,000
from block 472,800 to block 559,200 - 7 synx per block (2 months) - MN Collateral: 15,000
from block 559,200 to block 645,600 - 6 synx per block (2 months) - MN Collateral: 20,000
from block 645,600 to block 732,000 - 5 synx per block (2 months) - MN Collateral: 25,000

After collateral update, users will need to create new transaction sending new amount of coins and update the masternode.conf file accordingly.

When running your masternode for the first time, there is a wait time of 3 to 5 days before you receive your first masternode payment. This wait time is to stop masternode holders from constantly bringing down their masternodes and restoring them to take advantage of staking rewards in the see-saw algorithm. This flip-flopping would be un-fair to anyone staking.

WTF?Huh?? LMFAO......After roughtly talks with our community...what???

need i have to say more... ? ...still no white paper but yet
We think this is an important update for our future plans and also for the long run benefits.
  he seems to have a plan....its his plan...not ours and we cant  read it yet..its a surprise....hahhaaaaaaahahhhhaaaaa
SyndicateLTD (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

While our progress with the Business Platform is moving forward in the background, we expect to finish and start testing it by the end of september. Until then, we have some exciting new developments to share with you. After roughtly talks with our community, we decided to change the specification of the network. We think this is an important update for our future plans and also for the long run benefits.

Starting from block 300,000 Seesaw algorithm will be removed, coin emission rate will be decreased, masternode collateral will be increased and block rewards will be adjusted to: 70% for MNs and 30% for stakers.

New specifications:

from block 300,000 to block 386,400 – 9 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 5,000
from block 386,400 to block 472,800 – 8 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 10,000
from block 472,800 to block 559,200 – 7 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 15,000
from block 559,200 to block 645,600 – 6 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 20,000
from block 645,600 to block 732,000 – 5 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 25,000

!!! Once you start your Masternode with the ‘Current Required Collateral’ (5.000 SYNX), your Masternode STAYS RUNNING when collateral increases. If you stop your Masternode and want to start a new one in the future, you will need to have the Required Collateral.

Besides this important update, Luka is working on wallet improvements and minor bugs fixes.

What’s coming next ?

1. A brand new explorer which is expected to be available before the end of September
2. Business Platform release which is expected for the month of October
3. A wallet redesign for a better user experience before the end of the year
coinpup

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

still no white paper

yeah great work !

we are going, somewhere, no one knows but, we going..
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:31:29 AM

Starting from block 300,000 Seesaw algorithm will be removed, coin emission rate will be decreased, masternode collateral will be increased and block rewards will be adjusted to: 70% for MNs and 30% for stakers.

New specifications:

from block 300,000 to block 386,400 – 9 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 5,000
from block 386,400 to block 472,800 – 8 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 10,000
from block 472,800 to block 559,200 – 7 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 15,000
from block 559,200 to block 645,600 – 6 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 20,000
from block 645,600 to block 732,000 – 5 synx per block (2 months) → MN Collateral: 25,000

!!! Once you start your Masternode with the ‘Current Required Collateral’ (5.000 SYNX), your Masternode STAYS RUNNING when collateral increases. If you stop your Masternode and want to start a new one in the future, you will need to have the Required Collateral.

Besides this important update, Luka is working on wallet improvements and minor bugs fixes.

What’s coming next ?

1. A brand new explorer which is expected to be available before the end of September

Just to clarify please, so if my MN is running past block 386,400 (10,000 collateral point) and then my VPS crashes and I have to re-start my MN, I need to increase the collateral?
instantbitex

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

https://instantbitex.com - Intelligent Cryptocurrency Exchange

Listing Fee 1 BTC

Listing Period - 5 working days

Base markets - BTC , ETH , USDT & BCH

Coinmarketcap - https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/instant-bitex/

Telegram Group : https://t.me/joinchat/I7lI2FJTNF-H870S1iXnPA

CEO Telegram : https://t.me/JWilliamson_Instantbitex_CEO

Happy Listing Happy Trading
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

New specifications:

What’s coming next ?

Just to clarify please, so if my MN is running past block 386,400 (10,000 collateral point) and then my VPS crashes and I have to re-start my MN, I need to increase the collateral?
From what I understand, that will be the case if your VPS accidentally crashed and the running block is past 386,400. You need to buy more SYNX according to the existing required collateral to be able to run your MN again. This, somehow, will promote long term hodling of our MNs but the problem is those occasional VPS problems.

Looks like the last quarter of this year will be very busy for this coin. New updates in the coming months and hopefully, this will truly improve the status of this coin in terms of progress and usefulness. People should increase their number of MNs especially when the required collateral is still at 5000 SYNX.
Molenta

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:35:29 PM

New specifications:

What’s coming next ?

From what I understand, that will be the case if your VPS accidentally crashed and the running block is past 386,400. You need to buy more SYNX according to the existing required collateral to be able to run your MN again. This, somehow, will promote long term hodling of our MNs but the problem is those occasional VPS problems.

Looks like the last quarter of this year will be very busy for this coin. New updates in the coming months and hopefully, this will truly improve the status of this coin in terms of progress and usefulness. People should increase their number of MNs especially when the required collateral is still at 5000 SYNX.

I find that somehow funny. Lol, no MN reward for you VPS crash or wallet reindex or enything else. Just change the collateral to 25.000, dont torture the users along the way every time.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

It's a ridiculous idea to punish masternode operators if their VPS has a crash and then force operators to buy more coins to start again
coinpup

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:05:00 AM

The Dev still has 6 mln coins they are staking, must be nice banking all those stakes. I guess they hope most will forget, so they can pocket it and no one will care.

Its really not right they pre-mine all those coins and just keep 6 mil for themselves. Must be nice printing money..

Check out what Netcoin.io said in their website

Netcoin was one of the first coins created to not use pre-mine as an Initial Distribution method. In the past, coin creators would pre-mine (pocket for themselves essentially) a number of coins for a wide myriad of reasons with the ultimate goal of trying to make profits immediately. These crypto-currencies we like to call Scam Coins in the biz. With Netcoin, the developers of the original Coin Code made announcements of the coin’s release, and did not mine any coins before the official launch.

No white paper yet, many are  asking, i think the Dev said he will work on it. Im sure it will be a well thoughtout intelligent piece of work.  Roll Eyes Lets see how much he plagiarizes.

6 mil coins not burned and they still ask for more money from the community.
c00k1e

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

can I use ubuntu 16 or is is still 14??  Huh

looks like this 2 years old script just works with ubuntu 14...
coinpup

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

another month and still no white paper

Devs still have 6 mil pre-mined they are staking and stealing from all us who invested.

many of us will not forget the  6 mil you have, we need to see them burned

people should know the truth about the 6mil and how you are stealing it.

coinpup

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

so here's the latest from the team...Who we don't know, don't know anything about, their education or back ground but, people think they will get rich following..anyway just a side thought.

Now when i say team YOU all realize there is Easy and Luka...and a few Telegram followers who get paid a few synx to do whatever...when you know please post it here, because i have no idea WTF they do. so we have a four man team who will promote this coin to the crypto world and tons of people will flood in and buy... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes let that sink in for a sec.

OK so here is what Easy posted in telegram

Regarding block rewards we didn t change anything yet. Due to the fact that we ll have lots of updates in november like wallet fixes, block rewards update & collateral increase the best option is to deliver a single update with all of them. Let's say you still have the chance to win 10 synx / block for a couple of days.

Collateral increase is a very fragile update and we don t want to make any mistake. We expect to finish everything in ~ 3 weeks including the asset management (business platform)

so three more weeks...still no white paper, website looks like a 10 grader did it on  GoDaddy.  I know this will upset my fans, but I'm going to dump soon, most coins are at bottom and i think i can make more money supporting real projects with real leaders. I have been fair, stayed around for over a year to see what direction this project is going. I only see one way, in Easy's pocket. Him and Luka will milk new investors and slowly cash in the mints from the 6 mil they took from us. The coin will rise and fall but not really grab hold.  Lets look at a few projects that have a solid team, very active community, have credentials, participate in conferences, have partners and you know who the leaders are.  check out WAVES, CVC, LRC just to name a few and they are low in price but, set to explode. Not advice, please DYOR

There are many projects like these, then you have WeTrust, a coin that had all of the above but, are having a tough time, even got de-listed in Trex. Even Vitalik Buterin as an advisor, cant get this coin moving. So my point is, since this new team took over they have done so much of nothing and for some reason you think it will blast off. This coin is a pump and dump and you can make more pumping and dumping than holding.. that's a fact.

anyway, those are the facts. Like i said ill be gone soon, i may take advantage of some pump and dumps and make up for some losses. i really hope for those who invest, do your home work. Dont trust anything i say however, you will come to my conclusion I'm sure of that.

The only thing keeping this coin alive is Bittrex when that's gone its over.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: